Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Togainu no Chi episode 10: And the ass kicking of Akira continues

People of Earth. Please be driving a little more carefully. Because you trying to zoom home from work caused not one but TWO major accidents that caused hours of back-up. And while you might think your day is ruined because your car is smushed (because I wouldn’t be complaining if there were dead people involved) well think about half the town trying to get home from work and couldn’t because you just HAD to cut that person off.

Also people when you are ordering pizzas during rush hour and are informed of the major car accidents on the road delaying things don’t take it out on me when your food gets there “late”. Late being we told them it would be a while, the pizza was still hot, and I did my very best. Thanks. It’s freezing by the way.

Photobucket

Fly on Nicole!!!!

Oh this isn’t a rant post? Well then! Time to talk about the amazing episode that was Togainu no Chi. Spoilers for TWO people getting killed!



Photobucket

I bet this will not end well.

Episode Summary: Akira makes it to Castle Crazy where he is told he can’t enter. He decides to jump the fence and beat up the guards so he can say he beat SOMEONE. Rin is all I HATE YOU when Shiki walks in. He talks a big game about this time he won’t be interrupted and he will really kill Shiki. Shiki then makes quick work of kicking Rin’s ass all over the place. Shiki calls him trash and not worth killing and blah blah. After it is more than obvious that Rin lost Akira jumps in to save the day. Before Akira can get HIS ass kicked planes start dropping bombs on the castle. Akira escapes with Rin and Shiki demands to know what the hell is going on!!!!! Akira gets Rin to a safe place where Rin is not happy that he was saved. He wanted to die in a blaze of glory and or get revenge. Akira clearly has ruined that with rescuing and saving of life. Akira promises to never betray Rin or Rin can kill him too. They bond over that and not sex.

Photobucket

Everyone is in a great mood today.

The two Executioners finally find Akira and Rin. Akira volunteers to throw them off as Rin escapes. Keisuke has been trying to make it to the church for hours and finally collapses in the streets. Shiny man, Nicole, saves him. Nicole also goes and saves Akira as he once again got his ass kicked. Akira has a dream/flashback about how he used to know Nicole back at the orphanage. Nicole is the one who gave Akira the knife he carries. Akira wakes up and finds Keisuke. Nicole is like I think we should get ready for our visitors. Bam Gwen and Emma are there. They explain that Nicole is the one whose blood made Line and Nicole went here to distribute it. OH SNAP. Gwen is like we have to bring Nicole back and Emma shoots him. Because really Emma and her one arm wants Nicole dead so this all can stop. Nicole is like um no and kills Emma. Nicole starts talking about how he is just as corrupt as everyone else as Shiki walks up to the scene. THE END!!!!

Well OBVIOUSLY the closest thing we are going to get to a yaoi scene was that part with Rin and Akira on the roof. OBVIOUSLY!

Also Keisuke is still not dead. But on top of that shocking news neither is Rin. Mind is blown people.

Photobucket

Or break a nail. Die, break a nail, same thing.

That epic match between Shiki and Rin was the best fight I have ever witnessed. It was like every single fight Akira has gotten into since being in CrazyLand. But I have to give it to Rin. He is pretty far gone in his delusions. Him saying “this time no one will interrupt us” almost had me laughing. Because I am pretty sure last time there was no one to interrupt ya’ll. Just you getting your ass kicked and the ground caving in on you.

Photobucket

Do you have mommy issues?

With that being said it was clear Shiki wasn’t trying to kill him. Given that Shiki likes to call people trash maybe he really thinks that Rin isn’t worth his time. Which makes him an asshole for two reasons. One because that is his brother. Two because Rin is pretty damn strong when compared to everyone else so if Rin isn’t worth his time who is? X_X

I am very glad that whoever did the bombing made sure that Nicole wasn’t in the damn building before they made everything explode. Like you want this man brought back alive yet with no confirmation you are setting things ablaze. Good job there folks.

I wish to know where Emma’s arm is. I thought that Nicole ripped it off when he killed her but according to Wiki she is the one armed woman. So where is it?

Photobucket

Just a little dead though...

Oh and she and Gwen are dead. Let me play them a sad little song. Well maybe for Gwen. But it sounds like they were trying to capture Nicole to take him back to the government. You know, the people who made his blood into a killer drug and splatted tons of people. So maybe Gwen was following bad orders and Gwen was trying to kill for good?

Photobucket

Oh you are here to kill me? Let me get on that.....

Whatever the reason even if my name was Nicole and I too wanted to stop the Line process I would have killed Emma. Because hello how about sneaking me out of some place first? Why you got to kill me? So I guess I just feel bad for Gwen. Unless Nicole is the one who ripped Emma’s arm off.

Photobucket

Everyone knows shiny man!

Although…with Nicole’s little epic speech at the end of the episode it sounds like he wanted to spread the Line around in CrazyLand. Maybe he was black mailed like Akira? I don’t know. So maybe Gwen and her one arm were trying to do the best thing. But if Nicole is going to go on and on about colors and souls and act like he is trying to help maybe he is a good person? Just a good person who gave Keisuke Line obviously.

Photobucket

Um yeah. You need to do more besides look semi hot.

Shiki. Are you aware that you are important and people want to see more of your stripper shoes? That none of us are really impressed with your 5 seconds of screen time this episode? It brings up your total screen time to like 3 minutes out of 10 episodes. Good job. Now why do you want to kill Nicole?

Photobucket

I bet Keisuke would like to hold hands...

The whole flashback between Nicole and Akira was the dumbest thing ever. Like Akira couldn’t give Keisuke the time of day but he is all holding this strangers hand? Um no. This was just pure crap. Also Nicole has always had the most annoying way of talking EVER!

Photobucket

Yay Rin! Akira is here to rescue you! Don't you feel safe!?!

Dude I almost ended this post without talking about Rin and Akira having a moment. So I guess the pairing of this show should be these two and not Shiki as Shiki has said about 4 things to him at this point. And 4 of them consisted of calling him trash/trying to kill him. Rin only tried to kill him once so he beats out Keisuke and Shiki. WOOHOO Rin you win! You win a slightly useless Akira since he is always getting his ass kicked.

Photobucket

A very dark moment but a moment nonetheless.

But yes they had a moment. Rin really thought he was going to get his revenge. Or get splatted and see his dead friends. But in any event Akira saved him and Rin did the typical I HATE YOU FOR SAVING MY LIFE!!! thing. He was out of it, depressed, and pissed off. Then instead of kissing Akira and Rin both agreed if Akira betrays him Rin can kill him. Can we go back to hand holding Luka and Yuki now?

Next week more people will not die and things will make more sense as it turns out everyone is actually related. Which won’t stop anyone from wanting to have sex with Akira but you know.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts:

Sad that Akira and Rin's subtext was brought up once, and then became hetero besties 4 lyfe!!!!!11 The whole time I watched their scene, I was like, "well at least IN CANNON akira is getting a bj out of this, minimum."

Anime is doing Rin/Nano routes, SO, Shiki is probably totally screwed. Poor Shiki. Didn't even get to tap dat ass once.

I have a great idea: lets redo this whole thing with good animation and BL and decent storyboarding and do Shiki's true ending aka best of the game. Then sell a billion dvds and profit. SEE ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS NITROPLUS!

Anonymous said...

also lolol@ spending 3 episodes on Keisuke huffing and having Emma shoot Gwen and Nano with no explanation. Em and Nano were in love! But she thought he went loony toons from the experiments cuz he ripped off her damn arm, so she wanted to set him free >_<

Whenever I get all crazy watching this I will link to togainu goodness that makes me feel warm and fuzzy again. Today's theme is rin being cute:

Happy thought1: Akira and Rin make up properly after their fight http://i.imgur.com/uAeE5.jpg

Happy thought 2: Rin Glomping Akira http://i.imgur.com/mjuzv.jpg

Happy thought 3: Rin looking up at the stars http://i.imgur.com/iTF2h.jpg

& Because I hate Nano, SPOILER Happy thought4: Shiki tells Nano to STFU
http://i.imgur.com/vBmK1.jpg

Anonymous said...

I love your style of writing your post is very funny
by the way i am from kuwait and want to aske you some thing why you stop writing about hakuouki i know you almost drop this show befor
so pleas dont
sorry for my bad english :)

Jiani [贾尼] said...

I wish i had the game! I don't want to see the end of Shiki. I want to see the end of someone else but not him. I don't want Nano to die either. I like him and the Tuxedo Man moment with Akira. I also think that Nano X Akira is HAWT. I'll say that I'm disappointed with the lack of Shiki screen time but Nano time makes up for it in my world.

Lmao. Shiki really might not get to tap that ass. :(

That's one thing we didn't figure out...how to help Akira beat non-Line users. I think that he should get a phone and put Nicole on speed dial or ask Nicole to be his bodyguard.

One thought on the whole Nicole and Null Nicole thing...why doesn't Akira have the same kick ass strength? I'm guessing that he really doesn't have any but was made to be a sex toy but whatevs. He should at least be able to do the cool Tuxedo Man jump. It might help him evade getting his butt kicked so often.

I also think that Rin can kick Akira's ass without trying which makes Akira a complete failure to fighting. Or...Rin might be part monkey.

Cute Rin and Akira moment but no jumping anyone in the dark building or kiss. Blahahah...someone has to sleep with Akira or I will!

-weeping- We have gathered here today in remembrance of Gwen. The other woman, Emma, was a bitch for trying to kill Nicole but who cares. She's dead. We're here to mourn over Gwen who was also evil but still wanted to go along with the original plans. May you rest in peace with the evil bitch.

Emma's motive for wanting to kill Nicole as far as my thought went earlier this morning was that she wanted revenge for her ripped off arm. XD

It would awesome if fans came together and made their own version of this show. There should really be a remake of this because this is sucking. Not much happened at all when I think about it. Rin's five second fight with Shiki. Akira kicks some butt and interrupts a fight. Runs most of the episodes. Gets whooped then save bridal style by Nicole. Emma and Gwen gets killed. Shiki appears magically on a pile of rubble or something. Hmm...

Honestly, this anime is a coccydynia.

Anonymous said...

this was up on a forum: http://i.imgur.com/59ov4.png pretty much says it all

Jiani [贾尼] said...

Ahaha! I think you ALL should watch episode 11 because that was...just watch it. I think I should cry but I can't do that.

Spoilers for Shiki NOT dying!!! Whoohoo! He just might get to tap that ass after all!

Anonymous said...

@Phane

OMFG EP 11!!

he didn't die but he was totally OOC. Shiki would never do either of the major things that happens in this ep! Akira will never ever redeem him now :(

Jiani [贾尼] said...

Yea, I agree that he was highly OOC. I still can't get his mouth out of my head...it was just awkward. Say, sexy Nicole invites you to bite him and you run at his screaming with your mouth wide open like an idiot and try to take a chunk out of him!! Wohoo! Let's do it again. -_-"

Christina said...

XO Why does my blog eat all my comments?! HATER!!

Anonymous 1- Poor Akira. He is getting no blow jobs from Rin. But they are having nice moments and Shiki is totally getting shafted.

Also that back information about Emma and Nicole would have been nice. And I enjoy the PROPER pictures too. XD

Anonymous 2- Thank you very much. XD I try. And I have not given up on Chizuru and her harem of hot men. Just super far behind and being stuck in the land of spotting internet is not really helping. But I shall catch up! XD

Phane A. _ Akira has been one major disappointment. Getting his ass kicked every single episode. So he really did get screwed in the power department.

The rest of you are spoiler people. But I love it so it's okay. NOM NOM!