Monday, December 13, 2010

To Aru Majutsu No Index episode 10

I’m a liar okay.

But I had good intentions ya’ll. I was even going to catch up on my blog comments. But I woke up late. Put me a few hours behind. Then I played my new game of choice for an extra hour. And then I was kidnapped by my mom to go shopping. I had plans to get in and out of certain shops and well…you know that is hard to do with any extra person in tow. But since the family cat just died she needed some bonding time so that’s okay. But even then I didn’t get all the presents I wanted to get today. XO How dare you not have stuff for me to buy stores!

Photobucket

This looks slightly familiar...

So yeah. Here is my sad attempt to catch up. Hopefully I can stay awake long enough to get this posted tonight. If not…tomorrow morning. Spoilers for BOOBIES!



Photobucket

STAB SWORD!!!

Episode Summary: Seiri is taken to the hospital. She seems to be conscious and is worried that her near death might have ruined the day. Creepy frog doctor is there to take care of her. Motoharu contacts Stiyl and informs him that the spell barrier is now broken. Stiyl claims to be find and is able to locate Oriana who is running through the city. Touma and Motoharu track her down and blow up an empty bus to stop her. Now soaked wet Oriana uses a spell on Motoharu that continuously hurts him and even Touma can’t heal him. His only hope is stopping Oriana. After an epic speech of YOU ARE WRONG Oriana uses every single spell ever against Touma. Touma gets beat up for quite a while but manages to finally punch Oriana in the face. She gets up though because she is hard core and runs away. Without the sword. Which turns out to be an ice cream sign.

Photobucket

So yeah....you are creepy.

Laura learns that there was never a sword and that in fact some other item is being traded and she is all smiling like a crazy fool. Stiyl and Motoharu try explaining to the viewers what the hell is going on but it is safe to say that it is confusing. Something about the Roman Catholic Church gaining control of Academy City and everyone is doomed to happiness. As Touma contemplates how much his life sucks Index finds him and complains that she has been ignored. Life is hard people. Elsewhere Touma’s parents and Misaka and her mom meet up. Oriana runs into Touma’s dad and it is a little suspicious. Everyone meets to eat lunch and Misaka and Index are both jealous over the other and Touma hates his life a little bit more. THE END!!!

As much as I love To Aru Majutsu no Index I do feel pretty stupid after watching most of the episodes. Like WHOOSH has everything gone over my head or something?

Photobucket

This is a sword people. Believe!!

Of course afterwords I go OH okay that makes sense. But while all the characters are talking I am understanding about 25 percent of what is being said. So I really can never mock Touma and his confusion because HAHAHA he is understanding more than I am.

Photobucket

Look at me being amazing!!

A lot of this episode focused on Oriana knowing more magic than Index. Which is how I have always pictured a magician anyway. All the other magicians seem to be one trick ponies. Or really limited on the amount of spells they could do. Oriana is like HAHAHA look at me and my book of tricks. Of course Touma is going to figure out how to stop her and her never ending book of spells but for now I am like WOW this is what I expect from magicians. None of this getting hurt/rules crap. XD

Photobucket

Maybe if you had a shirt that covered your boobies the one button wouldn't have broken...

But then there was plenty of eye rolling because oh look her top became unbuttoned. Not impressed. Not impressed at all.

Photobucket

GO SAVE YOUR FRIEND PLEASE!

Touma brought back the epic speeches today! So exciting people. I mean…maybe next time he could wait until his pal Motoharu wasn’t dying on the ground. You know he was pissed that Stiyl was all injured last week because of a spell so one would think Touma would try to kick Oriana’s ass a little quicker. But yes. Time to bring on the HOW DARE YOUS and judging. Good times folks, good times.

Photobucket

Can you fly?!

And as much as I enjoyed Touma’s trademark punch to the face KO move…I really like that it was fail this time. Like people are using this awesome magic (or espers) powers and they always get beat because someone hits them in the face? So yeah I am like that Oriana was like AND WHAT?! Because that is how it should be.

Of course if someone punched me in the face I would probably be on the floor still. And my glasses would be broken so I be pretty pissed and poor. But since I am not a trained combat person who does dangerous missions that is to be expected. So yeah liking that Touma needs to step up his game and punch people TWICE so he can win.

Photobucket

GOT GET THE SWORD!!!!!!

I was going to get on to Touma about not protecting the Sword of Stab a little better but since it wasn’t the Stabby Stab Sword I guess I will only smack him once. Because yes your friend was all hurt and such. But more people will be hurt if the Sacred Stab was back in her hands. So next time Touma get the thing everyone is after and then check on your friend who is dying in the streets.

And then there was more talking and my brain exploded. Turns out that the sword that Oriana was not carrying didn’t even exist! I mean I was expecting her to actually be holding a sign. Most swords are not shaped like large rectangles. I mean I guess she could have had it in a box while going to meet a fox but I doubted it.

Photobucket

WTF did you just say?

But I had no idea the stupid sword never even existed to begin with. So people are fighting over stuff that doesn’t exist and now we got a real cross that Peter died on? Apparently Jesus’ death sword wasn’t important enough to keep track of but Peter’s was? And with this sword people can rule over whatever city it is traded in? Or stabbed in or whatever.

See I am not even explaining it in a way that makes sense to me. But at the end of the day the sword doesn’t exist and wherever this cross is at the people are forced to be happy all the time. And that is a bad thing people that must be stopped. Or something. X_X

Photobucket

Cry me a river?

So while Touma is trying to save the world from Laura’s creepy smile Index was a bit whiny today. Like Touma is worried about his hurt friend (whom I thought was going to get more screen time) and here she is crying that Touma didn’t see her in the cheer leading outfit. Sorry Index, you were alone for a few hours. Get over it.

Photobucket

Touma's dad is excited that he got screen time too. Very.

But I am happy that Touma’s parents got a little bit of screen time. Not sure why Touma’s dad didn’t know who Index was (well what she looked like but WHO she was) but I like how they were UM where is Touma?! Because I am yelling that Index is clinging and praising the writers for giving the parents the same type of story.

Photobucket

How can EITHER of you like me if you are constantly beating me up?

And to tie up this serious day we have Misaka and Index fighting for Touma. Again why don’t these two know who the other is? Granted while it seems as if the two shows have been going on forever in their time it has only been a few months. Still I would think that there would have been more questions about the other before now.

So can Touma save the world from happiness and battle off two underage girls who are in love with him? Probably not. But he will say something epic while trying!

3 comments:

eternia said...

Uh huh, Styl and Tsucchi are bad story tellers. But to sum it up: the cross of which Peter died on, has a crazy power to overtake an entire city, and the residents wouldn't even aware that they had been brainwashed, LOL.
Now I wonder what power does Jesus' cross possess? *rolls eyes*

Christina said...

Eternia- I think in general Stiyl is a bad explainer. Like okay you know what is going on, great. But other people need to know too. XD

I hope it involves wine. Or maybe lots of bread and fish. XD

alaa ammar said...

https://trello.com/jumperads
شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
شركة نقل عفش بالخرج
شركة نقل اثاث بالخرج
شركة نقل عفش بمكة