Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Amagami SS episode 23

THE GRINCH IS ON FOLKS!

XD Yeah I am a crazy fool. That is my favorite Christmas special and it doesn’t feel like Christmas until I watch it. And since the TV only wants to show The Grinch when The Biggest Loser is on…I will have to wait until tomorrow to see who has won. BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE THE GRINCH!

Photobucket

Woohoo for more violence!

That being said…I am going to attempt to blog while watching The Grinch. I am sure it will go well. Spoilers for Tenchi making no sense and Tsukasa losing her mind. Again.



Photobucket

She is going to cut you Teach!

Episode Summary: Tsukasa is pulled aside by their homeroom teacher. Teach is like um I think you are taking on too much and you should scale back the events so you don’ t pass out and die again. Tsukasa fake smiles and says all will be okay. But she rants to Junichi that she hates looking like a food and people need to pick up the slack. Junichi promises to help out more and off he goes. The next day Tsukasa wants to talk more about the festival but Junichi is too in shock that Tsukasa made him a lunch. Junichi suggests that they ask more people to help or they will have to cut events. Tsukasa is pissed off at that idea but goes along with it. While they are eating some girls from their class are watching them. Junichi asks the class for help which doesn’t go over well but when Kaoru and his homeboy raise their hands the rest of the class feels the guilt. However the girls from earlier are all bitchin in the classroom that they don’t want to help work and that Tsukasa is too busy flirting with Junichi to get her work done. Tsukasa and Junichi walk in and the rest of the class is like OH it is about to go down. Main mean girl tells all that crap to Tsukasa and Tsukasa breaks into tiny little pieces. And by snapped I mean she starts cackling and basically calls the girl(s) losers. Everyone is like wow….

Photobucket

Not the dog reference again X_X

After school Tsukasa lights her secret book on fire because she doesn’t need it anymore. Instead she wants Junichi and wants to enter into an agreement with him that they will become a couple. Junichi agrees to this transaction and they seal the deal with kiss. The next day during gym class the mean girls gang up on Tsukasa. Kaoru tries to help out but Junichi is the real shining star to get the girls off her back. After school only Junichi’s friends are there to help. Tsukasa tries to be positive but Junichi knows that they won’t be able to make it with this small group. Junichi suggests that Tsukasa ask everyone again for help and apologize to the mean girls. Tsukasa, who was happy that Junichi was here to help, slaps Junichi for even suggesting that. However when he arrives at school the next day Kaoru explains that Tsukasa apologized to all the girls and asked for their help. There were even tears. When Junichi questions Tsukasa it wasn’t an act and Tsukasa really has lost her mind. THE END!

Photobucket

Who knows crazy person. Who knows.

So like everyone was waiting for this arc because they were waiting for the crazy girl right? Because that is the only thing I see of great value in all this insanity. And by great value I mean something that doesn’t bore me to tears.

Photobucket

Well with that winning personality I am sure you are much too busy with your OWN boyfriend yes?

Also who the hell were those snotty girls in class? Have they had any parts in the other arcs? I can’t remember. So basically they are being assholes to the person who works the hardest in class. Now granted the main girl was right and Tsukasa was trying to better herself by making the festival AWESOME. But she was just a good guesser. Or maybe it was obvious that Tsukasa was a suck up.

Photobucket

Oh snap peer pressure!!!

So I guess maybe the girls had a reason to roll their eyes at little Ms. Goody Two Shoes. But them making fun of her because she likes Junichi was a bit assholish. Like maybe since you are all losers and don’t do anything in school you haven’t seen Tsukasa working her ass off so ya’ll can have a Christmas Tree and some food. But she has been. So being all gossipy because she dared to eat lunch with the person helping her out makes you all look like jerks.

Photobucket

Dodge ball is serious business people.

Of course this was only a few girls believing the crap. Granted all the other people didn’t return the next day to help but that was probably because Tsukasa accidentally showed her true self and scared people to death. But some of them really helped out during the GOING DOWN dodge ball match. And not all of them were Junichi’s friends. Just some of them. But yeah they were slightly smart sheep. Still going with the crowd but slightly nice.

Photobucket

So this was the best moment of the entire series hands down.

Although…I really enjoyed Tsukasa’s meltdown. XD Like when she started laughing I was cheering her on. SNAP ON THEM!!! DO IT!!!! Granted it was scaled back in how she really should have reacted to such crackheadness but it was pretty nice. Although I am surprised that she didn’t melt on the floor later because her cover was blown. But at that point she needed to let out some steam. Like sure she is trying to make herself look good. But even so the result is everyone has fun. SO SELFISH!!

Photobucket

Actually it's not CRAZY!!!!!

Now I know she didn’t burn that book without us finding out what was in it. I KNOW IT FOLKS. I will be so pissed if I never find out what was so important. There is still another episode left but I thought that maybe Junichi would know by now. I just don’t understand what this show is trying to do besides drive me crazy.

Photobucket

Agreed. We will hold hands and kiss as apart of our agreement.

Oh and the whole confession thing. It seemed rather weird. But it fit Tsukasa’s personality pretty well. Like um hi I like you and I would like to enter into a contract with you. Because that is super romantic. But Junichi liked it so yay for him right? Yeah it was weird but I guess it was mixing it up with not having it all happen at the end. Now Junichi can spend the next episode worrying about his girl because she is actually his girl.

Photobucket

Wait you're happy?! We can't be having that.

However I do like how the end of the episode…well ended. With Junichi fearing for his life again. Of course this is because Tsukasa now has a different personality. At first I was like WOOHOO she is still being cunning by bringing tears into the mix. She manipulated Junichi that way so why not these fools? But no, she really snapped and turned into a nice person. Which is scary. Thus Junichi wants to throw himself off a roof.

Photobucket

Um no. Can you cackle evilly again please?

Which I think is funny. Junichi wants the girl he fell in love with. The girl that is crazy and scares him to his core. Now that she is really the person she was pretending to be he is not happy. Because men are never happy. But I guess I would want my special person to be true to themselves and not a snapped person who took on too much.

Photobucket

So tiring work folks.

That all being said…how much work REALLY goes into this festival anyway? I know this show is really dramatic with the XO mog moments but really. It sounds like a lot of clubs do the same things year after year. That and they are in charge of their own booths anyway. So Tsukasa is really in charge of the main events, like the tree lighting ceremony (which you know…doesn’t sound that hard) and events like the Santa contest. So all the DRAMA of things not getting done I don’t get. Yes you have to make sure everyone has everything and that people aren’t dressed like strippers. But I am just not understanding why it is so crazy.

Thus ends my most noncohesive post ever. That is what I get for trying to blog and watch my favorite Christmas movie ever. XD But I tried people. Stay tune for Tsukasa and possibly another personality change next week!