Sunday, January 23, 2011

To Aru Majutsu No Index episode 15

Look at me writing the first part of my blog AFTER the episode. I think I have learned my lesson folks. I have learned my lesson that drain plug things are dangerous. Over a week later folks and this cut is still driving me crazy. X__X

Photobucket

I think many of the guys are now paying attention crazy.

But despite all that and the fact I have used all the tissues in my house it is blogging time. Up today is To Aru Majutsu no Index episode 15. Otherwise known as Nuns with Guns part two.

Spoilers for young girls giving Touma peep shows and towels.



Photobucket

MOG is everyone in love with Touma?

Episode Summary: Agnese and her new outfit are a bit surprised to see Touma and Orsola. She decides to not turn them in and give them a basic rundown of what is going on. They are on some ships who guard the sea AND house prisoners who have been naughty. AKA Agnese and her troops. Agnese agrees to help Touma and Orsola escape. Lucia and Angelene had tried to escape before but had gotten captured. Agnese fears both girls might be permanently harmed so she wants Touma to save them. Agnese will create a diversion as she is concerned a more important inmate and Lucia and Angelene will do the escape spell again. Touma is like okay and when the two go to shake on it Touma accidentally undoes the spell on Agnese’s clothes. Aka makes her naked. After that amazing show of underage flesh Orsola and Touma make their way through the ship. Touma destroys one of the ice guards and Orsola pretends that Touma is stronger than he is to overcome the guards.

Photobucket

Index is never jealous. Never.

After Lucia and Angelene get done going UM why you here they explain what is really going on. Agnese apparently is going off to activate a spell that she thinks will distract people. But in fact it will destroy Venice and it’s history on Earth. X__X Oh okay. There is a brief scene about Agnese’s sad past and how she met Lucia and Angelene at a church orphanage. But before they can escape the main boat fires on them and they sink. But all is well because the Amakusa crew shows up with a wooden submarine. Oh okay. Towel girl is there to tend to Touma’s toweling needs. Saiji explains that he used Touma to get rid of Lucia and Angelene’s spells (and clothes) and now Index is mad. This leads to a big fight and Touma landing on Towel Girl’s boobies. Finally things are discussed and plans are made to rescue Agnese. The main boat tries to fight off the attack but they quickly find out everything was a decoy and everyone boarded another ship. Only Agnese’s former nuns have not gotten the notice that Touma was on their side and attack everyone. Angelene is injured trying to protect a fellow nun when the main ship then attacks them. THE END!

Please bear (bare? I always get that confused) with me. I think I understood about half of what was going on in this episode. Way too many churches and people for me to keep track of. X__X Roman Catholic, Angelica Catholic, Catholics who make paper into wood. Where are my Mexican Catholics at in all of this though?! XO

Photobucket

Although she could have punched him back since she had the edge....

I am glad there was reasoning behind Agnese talking to Touma and Touma not running from the crazy nun. Because last time I checked the two were not friends. Something about punching the other and what not. Touma sure does love punching people doesn’t he? XD

But yeah, glad that makes sense. I mean Agnese is using Touma to get her friends off the ship and Touma is…well helping girls out. Because that is what Touma does. But I guess Touma was in a tougher spot than Agnese. He had to trust her friends weren’t going to bit off his head or something. Enough biting this week okay. Even though Agnese is still a crazy little nun of evil I am glad she was able to put aside possible revenge to save her friends. WOOHOO for maturing yes.

Photobucket

Of course people. OF COURSE!!!!

Oh and the naked scene. Right folks. It can’t be a To Aru Majutsu no Index episode without some girl losing her clothes in front of Touma. Naked for all folks. At least it works with the plot, Agnese has magic in her clothes to stop her from using magic. MAKES SENSE. Only why is she going to be wearing the same outfit next week when she uses the spell? HMM FOLKS.

Photobucket

Who the hell comes up with these random and crazy spells?

I am not sure about the whole Queen of the Adriatic Sea fleet business. Like having a floating ship of criminals might not be the smartest idea ever. Even if most of the noncriminals aren’t real (AKA part of the ship) I am not sure how safe that is. Or fair really to the criminals. I do think the nuns with guns should be punished but floating on some ice ship in the middle of nowhere doing…well we don’t know yet do we? Still not really feeling that idea. Too much could go wrong.

Photobucket

Magical plans people. With paper airplanes! XO

Also I thought that the Amakusa clan showing up just in time to save Touma and everyone from drowning was a bit special. A little TOO convenient if you ask me. And why doesn’t anyone ever ask me?! But yeah, getting a special boat to the exact location just in time? Oh yes call me a believer. I only believe in magic and espers okay!

Photobucket

Such an amazing impression she is making on Touma.

Towel girl needs to hurry up and make her move on Touma. First of all…he is a boy. And boys really don’t care about “toweling off”. So he is not looking at what you are doing as some massively awesome favor. B….even if he did care he has a load of other hotties waiting in the wing who are way more helpful and don’t only offer towels to people. STEP UP YO GAME. Also why are the boys allowing her to pursue Touma? Okay allow is a terrible word. But if I was one of those boys and one of the group WITH LIMITED GIRLS was trying to flirt with someone else…I probably step my own game up and hand out some towels. NOTICE ME!!!!

Photobucket

Every spell ever is too complicated for words.

Not really surprised that the spell of too many words has a horrible twist to it. Agnese thinks….well I don’t know what she thought was going to happen? I assume she thought it was going to do something to save the rest of her crew? Take down the ships? Okay now I am even more confused about this. XD So…..yeah. A simple spell is really something massive that will cause massive destruction. TOUMA TO THE RESCUE!!!

Photobucket

Most important part of Agnese's past in my opinion.

Not sure what to think about Agnese’s past. Like why she would be loyal to a church that treated her and the other orphans kids all rotten like. But I guess since she learned to do magic through them that is why she is loyal? Just…I don’t know. She has a messed up life and I guess that is why she is a messed up person.

Photobucket

You all have recovered well from the ear stabbings...

I also don’t know why Agnese’s other nuns are so quick to attack Touma and the gang. Well okay I know why they didn’t trust Touma. XD Obviously. But when they saw Lucia and Angelene they should have stopped their destructive ways and said HEY what is going on here? Asking questions is too hard I guess.

Photobucket

Everyone is so willing to get splatted for someone else in this series.

Next week we will see that all adults in this series suck and the teenagers are the innocent victims. Also if you look really old you are probably evil. Your smile will give it away. XD Hurry Touma and save Venice, my friend wants to go there someday!!!

2 comments:

eternia said...

It's more like... all the adult main characters in this series are abnormal! Oh yes, the bishop (who's leading the fleet) looks really creepy and nasty. But he will become another object of Touma's epic speech and punch. And probably Agnese would consider joining the harem, then. More loli -> win.
:-P

Christina said...

Eternia- Oh Lord if Touma's harem got any bigger he would need to rent a school bus to cart them all around. As of right now he probably needs a nursery school mini van to do the job.

Maybe it is a rule that when you turn 20 in this series you lose your mind and suddenly want to oppress all the teenagers. Crazy freaks. XD