Sunday, August 22, 2010

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitte Iru Episode 20


Photobucket

See all the excited faces?!??! Congratulations to me!

Apparently my last post was my 500th post. GO ME!!!!!! Also X_X. That is a lot of posts in a short amount of time. But in any event WOOHOO! I love blogging so reaching this kind of milestone is exciting. Even if I didn't realize it. XD Also I think my blogging anniversary just went by too....So double yay for me? XD

With that said dude I need to start feeling better. My throat and ears dude. I look healthy otherwise so people are probably well within their rights to question my "sickness". Just meh people. I want to feel better. I want to go to work and make some cash. And enjoying my dinner would be nice too.

However it is time to blog our emo boys over in Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitte Iru land. They are always entertaining to watch....and hope that they end up making out with each other. XO Time for the show people!!!!


Photobucket

Everyone is sexy in their new outfits!

Episode Summary: Luka is off sitting by his favorite tree in the middle of the forest. Toko is worried that Yuki will worry for Luka. Luka wants to keep Yuki from danger so it’s best this way. Luka thinks Yuki knowing that he is okay (through Tsukumo) will be enough and doesn’t want Toko lecturing him about how Luka should say the L-word to Yuki. In the mansion Yuki is sad about the lack of Luka. Kuroto seems concerned about Luka and Yuki’s relationship. He then starts saying that Senshirou shouldn’t be in this war. Only Senshirou was standing right there which leads to the tamest “fight” ever. Both boys walk away feeling sad. Yuki is all :( when Takashiro’s butler shows up. He is like yeah I am in love with Takashiro and it hurts not to be with him/help him through the tough times (these tough times include Takashiro growing WINGS or something elsewhere) but knows that believing in Takashiro is appreciated.

Photobucket

Yuki....fighting? XO Shocker.

Somewhere less lovely is Reiga/Kanata and his new HAT. Yes his new hat is talking with the Generals whom want different things and might not be listening to Reiga all that much. Maybe they are jealous of his hat. The next day Shuusei and Hotsuma are traveling to the other mansion but no one cares. Because Yuki is missing ya’ll. Everyone panics and looks for the lost person including Luka (and the siblings who ALL spent the night outside). Yuki is actually looking for Luka because he needs to know he is okay. While looking Senshirou is like Kuroto I love you and want to have your babies so love me back. Or maybe he said stop doubting me and let me be your partner. Yuki goes up to a temple and SURPRISE Cadenza the red hair Duras is there. Sodom tries to protect Yuki but that is fail.

Photobucket

Yuki is all grown up protecting people with his sparkly shield.

Kuroto and Senshirou make it there in record time and fight to protect Yuki. They move pretty well together but Yuki is scared of how revengeful they look. But despite the fact that Senshirou and Kuroto are fighting as best they can Cadenza kicks their asses in one blow. Cadenza cackles that killing Yuki will be a blow to the world since he is God’s Light. Yuki (who tried to save Kuroto and thus is in a vulnerable situation) is like no everyone has hope in their heart and the world will go on without him. Right before Cadenza kills Yuki Kuroto manages to get Yuki out of the way and Senshirou lands a blow on Cadenza. He tells Kuroto and Yuki to run but slowly gets his ass kicked more. Kuroto sends Yuki off so he can die with Senshirou but Yuki can’t stand listening to them getting hurt. So he gets all glowly (thus Luka and the others can see him now) and makes a shield to protect them. Everyone notes that this is girl Yuki’s special ability but it won’t last long. And it doesn’t. Everyone is almost splat cakes until a dark figure rescues them. Only it isn’t Luka; it is RegiaKanata and his new hat! The end!!!!

Photobucket

This probably won't end well.

XO Battles this week? Emo Yuki? Kuroto acting like a jerk but he really loves Senshirou. Overall a successful episode!

There is more hurt let’s not talk about it scenes. Yes because the way to progress Yuki and Luka’s relationship is to spend half the season making sure they don’t see each other. None of this drama would be happening if Takashiro had just said you know what….I am 1000 years old and this is my house. So yeah Luka is allowed in my house. Bad Takashiro bad.

Photobucket

Such a sad emo Luka.

However I GUESS Luka has a good reason for not being around Yuki now. He is trying to keep Yuki safe from the General Chick that is in love with him. Luka can’t see the future and see that OH HI another General is coming and this is all moot to point. But Luka’s heart was in the right place. Just before that it was all crap and they should have talked. At least Luka could hang out NEAR the house so when he could be rescued in case of drama.

Photobucket

Kuroto's weapon is kinda lame... :(

Kuroto was a bit weird. Like more than a bit I guess. Last episode was dedicated to how awesome they were together, that Senshirou helped Kuroto become more human, and that Senshirou is amazing for wanting to join in the fight and help Kuroto get his revenge. Apparently Kuroto did not walk away from the last episode feeling the love because yeah he had a cry baby attack.

Photobucket

Translation: I love you and don't want you to die.

Again I guess I can see where Kuroto is coming from. Maybe after thinking about all that he has lost he has decided that he doesn’t want Senshirou to die so he can have some revenge. That would be a little touching I guess. Of course maybe Kuroto should have realized that BEFORE Senshirou went through all the Guardian crap. Not 10 minutes before the final battle. I think it was obvious what Kuroto was doing so Senshirou didn’t get pissy. I might have but Senshirou is super boyfriend or something.

Photobucket

Good think he told us that he loved Takashiro. Never would have figured that out otherwise.

After witnessing that HORRIBLE fight Takashiro’s butler decided to step and have some lines. XO And what better way to make yourself super important than be the first person to say the L word. Maybe Luka said it but I forgot because it happened 12895776 years ago. But yeah butler. You loving Takashiro….is okay. Old people need love too. And yes 1000 years old is old. Everyone has some love accept Toko, Tsukumo, and Senshirou’s ex fiancée. Poor them.

Photobucket

MMM lots of love.

So after Yuki sees the HORRIBLE fight and Takashiro’s main man giving him some advice Yuki FINALLY decides to go look for Luka. Finally. We all knew it was going to end badly so might as well get it over with right? He cares for Luka and was worried about the fight he didn’t witness so yeah he needs to go look for him. And he lasted a few hours before everything went to hell WOOHOO!

Photobucket

Everything has changed and no one loves us anymore.

Poor Shuusei and Hotsuma. Three whole seconds and Hotsuma didn’t even know what was going on. They are slowly being forgotten!

Photobucket

Um I'm pretty sure I don't want...

Dude. What was going on with Takashiro? Was he growing wings or something? Really that was some freaky crap. I know he has to go through something since he is like a million years old and having a Duras in your body probably isn’t the best thing for your health. But what is going on?! XO

Photobucket

Stop pointing out the romance you give me nightmares!

Cadenza is not hot. I thought all high ranking Duras were hot so they could seduce humans and stuff. But no homeboy needs to tweeze those eyebrows. I am slightly X_X to see his true powers because Senshirou and Kuroto were flung around like dolls. At least he can back up his talk I guess. Doesn’t make me feel any better and maybe Takashiro needs to better prepare his Guardians if this is what they have to deal with.

Photobucket

Those are nice words but how about we all live instead?

That being said Senshirou being all I WILL PROTECT YOU was cute. Kuroto was trying to push him away and Senshirou stood his grounds, that he was going to live and die with Kuroto no matter what. Of course we knew this was going to happen (as it already did….) but it was still cute to watch. Maybe it would have been cuter had they not gotten their asses kicked but HEY! They are super cute and together now so that is all that matters. Oh and that they live.

Photobucket

Everyone loves Yuki XO

I am still not sure WHY Yuki is super important to everyone. I do get that they love him and feel close to him but WHY! Why is he their hope? I get he can make awesome shields and take away their boo boos but why is he their last hope? I need answers people.

Luka. I know you didn’t KNOW where Yuki was…But yeah Kanata just saved him. I think that might put a slight dent in your rescue plan if the enemy rescues your lover. But what do I know.

Photobucket

Behold my new hat.

Oh and Kanata’s new outfit is AWESOME. I wish I had a sexy hat too.

Next week it looks there will be more fighting. And more Yuki being upset that Kanata is evil and then Luka will come and everyone will be unhappy YAY! Well except for Hotsuma and Shuusei whom have been left in the dust. Sadness for them.

Photobucket

We are taking over as the hot angsty couple.


8 comments:

Freak said...

OHMYGOD!!!
Kanata is super HOT! xD ahhhh FANGIRL SCREAM!!! *Explodes*


Anyways Kuroto's weapon pretty much match his name...the chinese one that is...His chinese name translates out as Black knife or something like that >.> and ah I'm going to melt in Kanata's new sexy hotness O.O his hat is hot too haha

Our homeboy who needs tweezing is pretty attractive in his own way? At least he has ROSY red hair lol that nobody has :)
Anyways, can't wait to see how this whole series end.

Christina said...

Freak- That is true about eyebrows baddie. At least his hair is different from the rest of the cast. This series needs a splash of color!

I wonder why Kanata broke out the uniforms now XD Maybe they were having a sale on awesome hats.

I guess it makes sense that Kuroto's weapon matches his name. Just everyone else is so flashy with their weapons (and Luka's sword is BIG XD) I felt bad for him.

Freak said...

Oh, and if the creators are still sticking to the manga...we may get to see Luka's twin brother :O oh man...and more wailing from Yuki...then the cold exit of Reiga/Kanata-san with his opast crew.

But I hope they alternate it a bit...I'm just gonna melt in Kanata's hotness for now hehe...

Christina said...

Freak- It sounds like there is still a lot of material to cover. I shall hope for a second season XD

Jan Suzukawa said...

Whenever I hear the name "Cadenza" I think of a credenza... and visualize a piece of furniture... I'm trying to say the name doesn't really work for me, lol. ;0

And yeah, it's kind of hard to build the relationship between Yuki and Luka if they never see each other! Here's hoping the last episodes bring a few more Yuki-Luka scenes.

Christina said...

Jan- I have no idea how to even start pronouncing his name. He should have been Eyebrow Man.

The main couple needs to actually....be a couple. To be within a few feet from each other and each meaningful glances and say accidental hurtful things that will get smoothed over later while looking at the stars. Merely thinking about someone does not a relationship make!

Unknown said...

bad Takashiro! for not letting Luka in the house already. Its been so long since we last seen a Yuki-Luka moment. Its already been a month! Well, technically its only been days for them but what the heck it's a month for us. I hope that they'll meet up soon. I'm starting to show fangirl-withdrawal symptoms XD

Hotsuma and Shusei are on their way to the main residence but Hotsuma still has no idea of what's going on. oh well..

Cadenza - you need someone to teach you how to properly tweeze your eyebrows. Your work is really bad. I know you're a baddie and you have to look the part and all that but ugh. It doesn't work for me XD

This anime needs a second season! there's a lot of ground to cover in the story like the other characters, yuki's past life, girl yuki and luka's love story, development of boy Yuki and Luka's relationship,the Giou family, final battle between Takashiro and Kanata, etc.


I'm wondering why does boy-yuki have "flashbacks" about girl-yuki. Didn't Luka say that it was girl-yuki's dying wish to forget her memories. I think that boy-yuki was supposed to remember and not forget. If he didn't, I'll be sorry for Luka.

Christina said...

angeli- :( It really does seem like forever since Yuki and Luka had a conversation. I would think since Takashiro needs to lay down the law and let Luka inside. That is where the allies sleep. Also from a logical point of view it wouldn't be a good idea to worry about your strongest fighter being attacked all the time.

I wish that creators could think of a better way to make someone evil despite their eyebrows. Just so uncreative. And ugly.

Poor Hotsuma being left out in the cold. :(

I think girl-Yuki sucks so her wish obviously failed. XD Okay that was mean...but I guess part of her wanted to remember Luka so she needed a way to get back together with him in the event they both survived the war.