Friday, August 13, 2010

Nendoroid Snow Miku and Death Note Petits!

Dude. This plague/strep/death whatever has hit me hard. I spent most of the day in bed or blankly looking at the TV. However I am grateful that I did not spend any time worshiping the porcelain god so that is something.

Now that I have grossed you all out...yeah. Probably no anime post today. Maybe tomorrow. But for now I will go with something easy as I can handle easy. I can't handle snarky or awesome at this point.

Photobucket

Chase away my illness Snow Miku!

But since I love my Snow Miku nendoroid this post will be fun. I am just glad I took the pictures the other day....XD


Photobucket

The moment I saw this nendoroid I fell in love with her. I mean look how awesome she is!


Photobucket

However there was only going to be 1,500 of her XO That and she was limited to an event in Japan. The only site I saw for English speakers wanted tons just to pick her up, not including shipping! :( So I was slightly sad.


Photobucket

I thought MAYBE I would find her at AWA as they have bigger vendors there. I never expected to find her at AFO XO But there she waiting for me to take home.


Photobucket

She was slightly pricey but I figured the longer I waited to get her the more I would have to pay. That and just because the retail price is 3,000 yen doesn't mean paying double that price is unreasonable for a rare figurine.


Photobucket

But I am happy with the price I paid for her. I thought it was reasonable. That and I was really surprised that no one snatched her up before I got to the booth. They bought all the Mugi's but left my Snow Miku for me. XD


Photobucket

Love this face. XD


Photobucket

I love the blue leek. Just so cool.


Picture

Comment


Photobucket

Getting Snow Miku's head off for the first time was difficult though. And her hair feels different from all my other nendoroids. Sorta like it is tacky or wet still. This is what the insides looked like after taking apart. So one must be careful with the hair.


Photobucket

Also her front hair is not super fun and different.


Photobucket

But putting that aside she is super cute. I was going to take her on adventures but given how delicate her hair she might be stuck in the house. Also because of her I am thinking about getting a case for all my nendoroids as dust would really affect her.


Photobucket

Even though I already had normal Miku (my first normal size nendoroid) I needed to have this one. So I am super happy that I had a blast at AFO and was able to pick up this fun nendoroid.


Photobucket

A few other nendoroids I picked up at AFO. I wish I had bought them right off the bat but these were the ones I would have gotten over any others anyway so...yeah.


Photobucket

Here is tiny Near with his own figurines. XO There were two of these little guys left, why no love for Near?


Photobucket

Also both the tennis players were left from the Death Note Petit Nendoroid Case File #02 series. I thought these were the best ones...Oh well, more for me.


Photobucket

It sorta creeps me out that Light is so happy...


Photobucket

So these are my AFO nendoroid purchases. I would have bought a Mugi but people are haters. XD But I am happy.


Photobucket

Here are my favorite purchases from last weekend. XD I might be sick now but last week was a blast in part to these cuties. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: