Monday, August 23, 2010

High School of the Dead episode 8

Okay people! I will go to work Wednesday. At this point my ears still hurt and I can barely talk. But I’m not contagious as the husband and the momma are okay and other than those symptoms I think I am okay. And since Wednesday is a light day I can see how well I really am. As long as I am not talking I think I will be okay. But I need to be okay! I want money for AWA. That and my manager has been super kind about me being sick for so long. I have a wedding and AWA coming up that I already asked off for so I need to work my whole schedule the next three weeks. So if you can send healing thoughts/prayers to me. Also I think people might like me better if I can’t talk at work. XD

XO Should I make a sticker that says “I can’t talk” so the customers can know why I am whispering? I love stickers!!! Or buttons, buttons are fun.

Photobucket

MOG WHAT IS THAT?!

Oh High School of the Dead? I guess I can blog about it XO Prepare to be amazed people, amazed at how anime boobies can move!



Photobucket

:( No more Capital for us.

Episode Summary: Things are not good in the land of the United States. The important people in the White House got on Air Force One but the First Lady was infected and now the plane is pretty much toast, including the President. His adviser suggests nuking some countries/areas to protect the citizens. Then the adviser asks to be shot in the head as he is 10 seconds from zombieness. Back on Hummer de naked Kohta is bonding with Alice singing songs about boats and guns. Shizuka is driving the car in the water since the bridge is blocked. Magically they make it to land. All the girls are in different states of nakedness so the boys are ordered to look away while the girls poke through the clothes. They must do so by being the most lewd possible so the censors can be all censory. Takashi in the meantime gets a lesson about guns from Kohta. The group decides that they are going to Saya’s house first since it is the closest. For a while there are no zombies but then there are tons. The group notices that there is an electric fence blocking the roads and the Hummer sorta crashes sending Rei flying as she and Takashi were on top of it.

Photobucket

Look at me being helpful!

Kohta and Takashi try to take out all the zombies so Rei can be saved but there are too many of them. Saeko is kicking some butt too and Alice is able to help Kohta reload. Takashi has a moment where he thinks it’s okay to die with Rei but decides to be a man and die for everyone else. Saeko joins him in the let’s die for everyone else mode and they try to run off and distract the zombies. Only the zombies don’t take the bait and go for the Jeep. Kohta is like okay Alice I am going to throw you over the fence and everyone else will be okay only not. But right before everyone is killed Saya’s mom and the men in trash bags hose the zombies away and get the Jeep people away from the zombies. Saya is all like MOMMY and the moment is awesome. Only Takashi and Saeko are still out there….Saya promises to wait for them. Takashi thinks about how despite how awful the situation is he is still okay while he and Saeko run throughout the situation. THE END!

Photobucket

So now we can't look at the girls naked?

XO This was not really an amazing episode. In fact it was kinda….boring. But everyone is now wearing clothes WOOHOO!

Photobucket

Um...they shouldn't do that...

Okay I said that I would stop going on and on about the boobies. But I can’t. I know that the creator thought people were only tuning in because of the fan service. I guess they weren’t counting on a female audience or people actually liking horror/zombie movies that don’t have the boobies. So yeah I am not going to talk about the amount of boobage being shown or the panty shots.

Photobucket

Or that...

That being said dude people. Boobies should not be shaped or move like that. If boobies ripple like waves there is a serious problem people. I get that Takashi had to shoot that way because everyone needs fanservice. But Saeko’s boobies were too magical for words and Rei’s made me question my sanity for a minute. Now fanboys can we agree that is gross? Please say yes. PLEASE SAY YES!

Photobucket

At least they packed clothes...

I do with our heroes packed more in the car. They managed to get their clean clothes and all the guns…but I didn’t see much in terms of food. Maybe there wasn’t that much food in the house but gallons of water? Other random stuff that one might need in the brink of a disaster? Way too much space to freely move around in that jeep.

Photobucket

I don't think cars can do that....

Can Hummers really swim like that? I would just assume that a Hummer is like any other car and after being in that much of water it would be dead. But apparently they are on boat people.

XO Look at the police/people in charge making an electric fence. I am so impressed with the people in charge each and every episode. Okay so they are being harsh to the people who are still alive and trying to flee the city but they are trying to contain the virus/Thems the best they can so they get cookies from me.

Photobucket

I think I would be more freaked out than that.....

I mean look what happened to the United States. We ain’t got no President now because they let the First Lady on after she got infected. Now everyone on Air Force One is dead. Which probably includes almost every single person in line to be President. I think in most cases one member who is in line for the Presidency is kept separate from everyone else in case of something like this. But I don’t know if people could follow protocol when there are zombies on the loose. That and who’s to say that person isn’t already nommed. So we are screwed

Photobucket

But we are still hardcore!!! With no glitter on the floor!

But even though we are screwed they (the President and his adviser) seem to be ready to protect Americans the best way they can. Of course it sounds like they might be bombing innocent people….but you know. At least they are trying. But since we do not know how the outbreak started maybe they are right now. But I am glad that they are able to do hard things, like shoot people in the head when they need it. Good job people.

Photobucket

Being in the Hummer would be a better idea...

Back to our heroes though. They were doing super well until they hit the fence. Which I already covered but when dealing with a crisis like this sometimes innocent people are going to be squished. It makes me sad that it affected our heroes but seeing how many zombies were around the fence was necessary. Maybe next time everyone will STAY IN THE VAN and not ride on the top.

Photobucket

Throw her over the fence!!

Of course I am not sure why people didn’t abandon the Hummer sooner. Like Takashi saves Rei and everyone else gets on top of the Hummer and jump the low fence. Why did everyone just stay in the Jeep to die? There is a chance that Rei and Takashi might have died but everyone else could have jumped to safety. Maybe a few broken bones but that is better than being dead.

Photobucket

More guts than I expected from her.

A lot of the episode was dedicated to fighting. Which would have been more enjoyable had it not been for the boobies but meh. I think it showed a lot about people’s personalities. Takashi is ready to die for Rei and probably everyone else for that matter. But I think he finds pleasure in killing Them. Rei has moments of helpfulness but she doesn’t take any pleasure in killing (yet). Saeko seems to have no fear and fights to protect the people Takashi loves. Saya is afraid of killing but will do so once forced to. Kohta enjoys the killing part the most out of everyone but seems to have his sanity at this point in time. And Alice is more useful than Shizuka at this point. She is a scared little kid but will help her protectors out.

Photobucket

Good plan that didn't work. :(

Takashi and Saeko had a great plan to save the day only the zombies didn’t take the bait. Not sure why but they decided to nom on the big group rather than chase after the noise makers. I don’t think Takashi was thinking his plan through when he started all that running but he wanted to protect Rei. He had a bit of a moment where dying with Rei sounded like a good idea but then he got up and did what needed to be done. Too bad it didn’t work.

Photobucket

Everyone has important and amazing parents!

But haha people Saya’s mom is magically someone important too. I thought it was going to be Shizuka’s friend but nope it’s mom. I wonder if her group would have rescued the kids had the daughter not been involved. Probably not so I guess that is good that Saya’s mom was there. Not sure I would be hugging my child covered in zombie puke but you know. Yay for everyone being saved. Well except Takashi and Saeko who in their attempts to rescue everyone else…are in super big trouble.

I am in awe of how many magical things keep happening to everyone. Kohta is a gun expert. Shizuka’s friend is a sniper with a Hummer and a safe apartment full of guns. Saeko is a master swords person person. And now Saya’s mom is some special person. Let me run down what would have happened in my high school had this happened.

Me: Can’t run/carry anything to save my life.

Boyfriend: Skinny little thing at the time.

Childhood friend: Might be able to outrun me for 5 seconds.

School nurse: Normal sized boobies, can only dispense Tylenol.

No known gun crazy person at my school. My dad hands doctors instruments during surgeries. My mom made crafts. Boyfriend’s dad was a fire marshal dude’s assistant person. Friend’s mom does the paper work when people close on houses and her dad does something in the book publishing business.

So in other words…unless I was the random kid they picked up on the way my group was screwed. X_X

Photobucket

Why do you always have to be the hero?!

I hope next week is more amazing than this week. It just seems a lot was spent on one scene. But I am happy everyone is now wearing clothes. And I thought Alice was going to be annoying but she was helpful. Although I worry about that dog now…shouldn’t he be infected?

No comments: