Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Amagami SS episode 6

So. My plan yesterday was to get at least another anime episode blogged. Twas my plan anyway. But as I said earlier I think I was coming down with my first case of con flu. I decided MAYBE I should take some medicine to combat the sickness before it takes me down and I miss work. However all I had was Nyquil. Now since I am dumb I thought that medicine had to say it will put you asleep. Or something like that. Of course after the fact my husband was all like NYquil not DAYquil. Whatever. I took some medicine at 10 pm and by 10:15 I couldn’t read my computer screen anymore, my head was spinning, and walking was hard. So….I went to bed at 10:15. Earliest in YEARS people.

So yeah. I wanted to get more blogging done yesterday but I was passing out. And now I am freezing. Also ice cream may SEEM like a great thing to eat when your throat is sore but one probably should eat real food first. Yeah I am full of awesome ideas! XD

Photobucket

Well I am glad that some of us are feeling well enough to play around.

But putting that all aside let’s get some blogging done. Just pray/send some positive good thoughts my way so I can go to work tomorrow. Tenchi needs some money after blowing it all at AFO. First on the list is Amagami SS! On to the perverted show that is Junichi and his harem of fail.



Photobucket

Rubber ducky you're the one!

Episode Summary: Kaoru is taking a bath with her rubber ducky thinking about Junichi. She is concerned that she might be in love with Junichi and that might be a bad thing. Elsewhere Junichi is chillin like a villain not knowing Kaoru is having a mini meltdown. The next morning Junichi walks into the room and sees Kaoru trying to beat some guy up. Both Junichi and Tsukasa ask her to stop. Kaoru yells a little at the dude for stompin on people’s feelings and leaves the room. Keiko tries to explain what happened but Junichi walks out to find Kaoru. On the roof Junichi finds Kaoru and she explains the situation. The due she was yelling at was the dude Keiko was trying to confess to. Only the jerk passed her love note around the classroom and everyone was laughing. Thus the yelling. Junichi is sorry for being dumb and Kaoru is happy Keiko knows he is a jerk now.

Photobucket

Better define our relationship NOW!

Kaoru then gets all sad thinking about what kind of relationship she wants with Junichi. Junichi is not help so Kaoru thinks on how they can improve their relationship. She decides to pretend to kiss him but this leads to them actually kissing. Both Junichi and Kaoru are like MOG my first kiss. Junichi demands revenge. This revenge takes place in the library and Junichi demanding to kiss her stomach. Kaoru declares this manly revenge and the kissing takes place. Only it lasts forever and his sister sees. They run out laughing about being friends and all is well. There are a few scenes with the other girls doing random things but no one cares about them. Kaoru wants to take a walk in the park with Junichi before work. Only they end up helping two boys whose toy is stuck in a tree. There is almost an underwear scene but all ends well. Kaoru says they will see the park next time and runs off. Only she sees her mom kissing some random dude and it is the end of the world. THE END!

Photobucket

Pulling down her skirt was totally necessary.

:( Why was there a perverted scene so soon? Or at all? In my mind I thought that Kaoru and Junichi would have a different kind of relationship but I guess I was wrong. I guess that means that every single relationship will have some kind of perverted scene involving Junichi kissing…somewhere on the girl and all the fans boys will jizz in their pants at the HOT scene. WOOHOO for me. Only not.

Photobucket

This is a great way to make a boy stop kissing your stomach. A plus Kaoru.

Though…..as perverted scenes go this one wasn’t as bad as the Haruka one. I mean it was still X_X but not let’s take a dump on Junichi’s head and everyone thinks it’s hot kinda bad. The basic idea behind the perverted scene was actually dumber than Haruka’s arc if you think about it. Like I want revenge for you stealing my first kiss so I am going to kiss you in an embarrassing spot in the middle of a public place? I mean on one hand that COULD be embarrassing to Kaoru but Junichi ran the risk of being seen as a big pervert and having his name passed around the halls. Just…..meh people. MEH! I didn’t want Kaoru to have that kind of scene.

Photobucket

Go to the corner bad dog!

But then after said scene they were joking around like it meant nothing. Which is a bit weird. But maybe they are just transitioning from friendship to more than friends to boyfriend/girlfriend. I still thought it was weird but then again I think this whole show is weird. If that just happened to me I would not be all HAHAHA about it. I would be jello.

Photobucket

HIT HIM!

But I do like Kaoru’s scenes earlier in the episode. I think she should have kicked that boy’s butt but she would probably be kicked out of school so yelling would have to do. But she proved that she is a true friend to Keiko. It is easy to give advice and listen on the phone but sticking up for your friend in a classroom full of people is really what friendship is all about. It was a bit -_- that Junichi interrupted the scene but at least he apologized for it later. I was surprised that Tsukasa took her side but yay for not getting kicked out of school.

Photobucket

See? Good relationship. XD

I am not sure why Junichi and Kaoru think they have a bad relationship. Bad friends they referred to it as. I don’t see why both of them think that is what their relationship is but what do I know? They act like teasing friends that know the line between flirting and teasing is very thin. But it worked for them. I can see why Kaoru wants to change their relationship but referring to their relationship as a bad one made me :(

Photobucket

This kiss kinda sucks...

I liked Kaoru playing around with Junichi like she was going to kiss him. I mean that’s not what she was really trying to do. A part of her really wanted to kiss Junichi. But she was playing the part of a girl who is PRETENDING to joke around to get what she wants. Like oh I don’t really like you so it’s okay to play like this but really I like you. I understand Kaoru, we speak the same language. Only it worked this time.

Photobucket

Truly the worse thing EVER!

Not sure why Kaoru was so :( about her mom going on a date. Like okay crying may be a bit much in this situation. Like maybe this is a first date. I can see a mother not telling her daughter about a relationship until it is serious as to not hurt any feelings. But since Wiki spoils everything for me that is not the case. However Kaoru doesn’t KNOW that so she shouldn’t be crying like that YET. Cry later okay, not now.

Photobucket

His revenge was so mighty...

So we got a few kisses under our belt, a rescue mission, and a my mom hates me scene. I am not sure what next week is going to bring but I guess I can look forward to it since the perverted scene is done and gone right? Right?

Photobucket

Someone needs a hug?


No comments: