Tuesday, August 17, 2010

High School of the Dead Episode 7

I have to go to work tomorrow :( On one hand YES money finally. But meh. I still feel like crap one week later. I don’t get sick often but when I do it tends to linger. Stupid con plague.

Photobucket

Yep. The world is still ending.

And as a parting gift in my extended vacation High School of the Dead has decided to bless me with an episode entirely of fan service. Because that’s what I love people. Watching 16 year olds fighting zombies in G-strings and aprons. That is what I would do if I was surrounded by zombies, wear a little as possible so as much flesh as possible was showing.

Oppies? Spoiler alert already? XO Time for the post



Photobucket

Yay for being human!

Episode Summary: There is chaos in the streets. All the bridges have minor fires and people in different levels of dead invading them. There is some random dude shooting people in the streets but he is quickly nommed. But none of that matters, look at all the naked people in the house upstairs! Takashi hears people trying to survive on the streets and wants to help. Saeko is like no, if we help them we will be killed. She is well aware of how harsh her words are but it is reality now. Not that it matters because the boys are spending too much time looking at her ass. All around the heroes are houses with lights on and survivors instead but they won’t let humans inside in fear of what will happen. A guy and his daughter make it to a well to do looking house trying to find refuge. When they aren’t given entry the dad tries to bash down the door. That gets him a stab in the stomach. The humans inside are all :( that they killed him but still won’t let the kid inside.

Photobucket

I want to call them assholes..but they are just scared people so it's hard to be a hater.

The dad tells his daughter to hide and dies. She of course starts crying and some random dog is barking for some reason. Kohta and Takashi see all this and despite agreeing that they need to watch out for themselves they decide to rescue the little girl. Probably because they don’t have enough naked women in their house already. Kohta says he will aid Takashi from the roof. After learning what is going on Rei wants to help but Saeko is like this is man work and promises to guard the house. The girls help Takashi escape the house with the motorcycle and they are like YAY we are still human. With Kohta’s help Takashi makes it to the girl and kills the few zombies in the yard so he can lock the gate. The little girl (Alice) stop crying and is grateful to Takashi for saving her. They hold a small funeral for her father and apparently the dog is a part of the group now.

Photobucket

Onward to death!!!!

Inside casa de naked the girls have decided that the zombies are going to magically find out they are upstairs and they should leave their nice safe hideout…naked. But at least they have enough brains to pack some supplies so okay. The heroes worry about how they are going to rescue Takashi and the girl as the mob surrounding them is huge. But Alice suggests that they walk the fence so walk the fence they do. Only Alice has to pee on him which is super gross. Suddenly the Hummer comes down the street running zombies over and Saeko is some naked mascot riding on top of the huge vehicle. There is some shooting and killing but everyone makes it into the car. As the sun begins to rise the group is going to try to make it out of the town (thus over a bridge). All while naked. THE END!

Photobucket

Um welcome Alice?

Well wasn’t that a wonderful hot mess? I thought so too. I think I would better enjoy this series if I had a penis. But since I don’t I will just have to block things out and think of the zombies. Zombies.

Also I just want to add as a random note my husband saw what I was watching and told me that he would be a survivor and I would be a zombie. Thanks husband. -_- Jerk.

Photobucket

I guess we can't be seeing her butt crack. That wouldn't be proper!!!!

I just don’t understand why they are blocking out some scenes. Like…they are going above and beyond to show the most amount of boobs, butts, and panties. But then it is too much to actually show Saeko ass crack? Even though they showed her full on back like five minutes later our virgin eyes apparently couldn’t take Saeko bending over. That would be TOO MUCH….in an anime that has shown us everything but the nipples. Really I don’t get this show.

Photobucket

I don't think my vagina looks like that....

But yeah. I hope you boys enjoyed this episode. Because this is far beyond normal life it isn’t even funny. Do you guys seriously want a girl with boobies that big? That fake? And the world is ENDING. Mostly through zombies eating living people. Common sense would state that if one was wearing A LOT maybe that would decrease their chances of being killed. You know, with bites and blood and what not. Why XO why does my zombie show have to have so much fan service when there are so many die hard zombie fans out there that would tune in with the t/a?!?!?!

Photobucket

This is really the best zombie fighting outfit ever.

Also why did they have to leave the house naked? Well I know why but I wish this show would keep on with the smart attitude. So far the characters have made good decisions so I am wondering where this one came from. The zombies were at the other end of the road. Yes rescuing Takashi was going to be an issue but why run away from a safe house? Maybe he would jump down from the fence and leave the zombies behind and make it to the house. In any event there was more than enough time to throw on some clothes and grab some more food. Seriously people. Seriously.

Photobucket

If he had time for a funeral the girls had time for clothes.

Putting that aside I really liked Takashi in this episode. He made really good decisions and he did so with his clothes on. I liked how he felt bad for not helping the humans out that were slowly being killed in the streets. Granted he probably would have died too had he tried to save them but I do admire that he was voicing his concerns and looking upset.

Photobucket

Although watching people die is a bit too much even for me...

Not that I disagree with Saeko. Although I would have liked it better had she been wearing clothes while trying to make her point but you know. Boys. But yes, you can’t be saving everyone and expecting your group to make it through intact. Just who are the WRONG KIND OF PEOPLE mentality. XD I mean I would like to think I would open doors and let people in to save them. But if we then looked them over and their were bit well I am sure they wouldn’t go gently into the night. And once your group gets too big people will fight to be leader and all that drama. So yeah, save people but don’t put yourself at risk.

Photobucket

NOT A KID!

Of course that rule goes out the window when a KID is at risk. Which is why if the Zombie Apocalypse happens I am finding myself the nearest orphan kid and adopting her. They always LIVE. And since I want to live I will suck up my kid hating ways and take the kid under my wing. So yeah the group talks big about keeping their group small but then there is a kid and they must be the man!

Photobucket

Stay serious little dog!

But I am not sure about the dog. Dogs are usually not the target of zombies and they can act as a guard. But they are loud and they are another mouth to feed. Plus this dog is kinda small so I don’t see much rescuing on his part. But I guess we need a mascot unless Saeko really was trying to be one with her car surfing act.

Photobucket

I would have tried to hold her over the nonzombie edge but I guess pee was going to get on Takashi no matter what....

The girl peeing on Takashi though…X_X My eyes. My face. I mean…I guess we should be lucky she wasn’t crying and going on because her dad was dead. But I think if zombies were going to come and eat my brains I would have already peed myself before the motorcycle boy came to save me. Just saying.

Photobucket

How he managed to focus with this going on I really don't know.....

Also Kohta you kicked a lot of ass this episode. Great job and keep up the good work.

Photobucket

Stop smiling in the face of danger!!!

So what will happen next week? I see clothes on everyone which is a good thing. But with all the bridges slowly being overrun by zombies things are looking grim. XO So I guess I will just stay tuned to FanService Zombie style. See ya next week.

2 comments:

Noack78 said...

I normally avoid commenting on things but since you've asked these same questions in so many posts about this show I feel obliged to answer, even if you probably didn't intend them as actual questions.

> I just don’t understand why they are blocking out some scenes.

It's the broadcasters who censor it, not the animators. For example, if you watch one of the fansubs which use the TokyoMX broadcast for the video you'll find it's uncensored. Since you really want to see what's being censored that badly ;).

> But yeah. I hope you boys enjoyed this episode.

Why yes, I did. Thank you very much.

> Because this is far beyond normal life it isn’t even funny.

I don't know, I thought it was quite funny.

> Do you guys seriously want a girl with boobies that big? That fake?

No, ideally I'd prefer something in the lower end of the B-C range. You've probably already seen this but here's a nice quote from the director, Tetsuro Araki:

"I want to keep making lots of scenes full of jiggling breasts as much as possible. We really think the people who come to watch this are in it for the boobs."

> The girl peeing on Takashi though…X_X My eyes.

So she did actually pee on him in the end? I wasn't sure if she actually did it or not.

> Also Kohta you kicked a lot of ass this episode.

Yes, yes he did. My original decision to watch this was based on the fact you'd be blogging it. Reading you're reaction is almost as entertaining as the actual show :P.

Christina said...

Noack78- XD Thank you for answering my silly rant/questions.

I was kinda wondering why I was seeing avatars/gifs of Rei's breast being grabbed when all I saw was a blue blur. That being said...not seeing why it was censored given the violent and sexual nature of the show. Like Saeko's butt crack being okay to show in some scenes and not others. But maybe there are larger rules at hand that I don't understand the randomness.

As in regards to the boobs...I guess if that what the director's goal it was semi accomplished. But for us hard core girl zombie fans we are not feeling the love. :( Or maybe we are feeling too much love. But I am glad you boys are happy. And that you have a reasonable expectations on what real boobies should be.

I think the peeing thing was iffy for some people because we didn't hear anything. But yeah, I think she did and it is all over Takashi's back. So we got a car full of naked girls, Kohta, and Takashi covered in pee.

I think both boys handled the nudity pretty well. I mean the fact that Kohta was able to gun down so many zombies after seeing all the nudity was a miracle. So while this show would be perfect for perverted boys they have handled themselves pretty well which makes me happy. And shocked.

I do think I am going to tone down the MOG look at all the boobie comments since it is what it is. That or make the comments more comical because you really do have to laugh at it now. XD I am glad that you found my reaction funny.