Sunday, August 29, 2010

Amagami SS episode 9: Sae is boring!


Photobucket

The horrors of being this boring..

I have no idea why I am still blogging SS Amagami. Clearly it was not the anime made for me. It will probably be dropped sooner or later….although the other girls seem interesting to me (well at least the class representative, I want to see evil her).

But yeah. I have nothing positive to say about this episode so if you love Sae this isn’t the blog for you. Or maybe you want to see THE TRUTH about this episode and not see it through rose colored glasses. Dude rose colored glasses would suck. Like oh hi I am wearing glasses so I can see but there are roses painted on them so I really, really can’t see! So no rose colored glasses up in this joint!

Spoilers for….boring people who have annoying voices?



Photobucket

I miss Kaoru. :(

Episode Summary: A narrator is telling us viewers what is going on because apparently we no longer have eyeballs. One day Junichi’s friend needs food so off he goes. Junichi loses his coin purse because of Haruka and her amazingness. Sae finds it but due to the fact she is stupid it takes her about an hour to give it back to him and Junichi misses out on lunch. But that doesn’t stop him from trying to track her down because he is grateful it took her an hour to return his crap. Miya is actually friends with Ms. Scared pants Sae. She is introduced to Junichi and everyone talks about how big Saei’s boobies are. While Junichi is walking home he runs into Sae who is afraid of dog shadows. He helps her through that trying time and takes her out for some coffee. Kaoru picks on them and Sae decides she wants to be a waitress because the outfits are cute. Kaoru is unable to talk to Sae about being a waitress because someone flakes out on their shift. Junichi is like then we need to train you. Miya is supposed to be the pretend customer and Junichi the trainer but Miya…is never there to pretend so that is dumb. Junichi teaches Sae how to breath which leads to stomach touching and Junichi passing out. Then Sae spills coffee on Junichi and Miya thinks the worst when Junichi is forced to take off his pants. The siblings walk Sae home and teach her a really dumb game which ends with Junichi carrying Sae and having her boobies touch Junichi’s back. THE END!

This episode was worse than I thought it was going to be. And since I thought it was going to suck ass that is pretty bad. So yeah….this entire arc is going to blow. I might just stick it out because I want to see the perverted spot of kissing. Sae might pass out before the pervertedness happens so that might be entertaining.

Photobucket

Well I guess when you are milking them like that they look huge....

Was it just me or did Sae’s boobies not that huge? Or maybe my mind has been skewed with High School of the Dead and I don’t know normal size boobies anymore? So maybe they were big compared to how tiny she is and that she is a normal girl with normal sized huge boobies? Did I say boobies enough? BOOBIES!

Photobucket

How the hell is this cute?!?!?!

Why did Junichi’s coin purse look like a vagina? Why does Junichi have a coin purse? Why does Junichi have a vagina purse that girls think is cute? Like I am confused over this whole thing. Junichi is already a loser in the love department so he needs to take steps to not make himself seem so….I don’t know. Vagina purse. Gross.

Oh did I need to actually say Sae’s voice is annoying? I thought it was obvious but maybe someone out there doesn’t know how I feel about the situation yet. Sae’s voice is the most annoying voice I have heard in recent times. I really hope the voice actress is actually changing her voice to create Sae. Because it would be horrible to go through life actually sounding like this.

Photobucket

OH HELP ME I AM SCARED OF PUPPIES BEHIND FENCES!!!

Sae’s personality is so…..no. Just no. Probably because I am a girl I don’t appreciate why she is such a lovely delicate flower who is afraid of puppy shadows and can’t stand the thought of handing a vagina purse back to a boy. Life is hard when you are so painfully shy that the thought of talking makes you have crazy attacks. Like I am sure there are people out there who have real issues talking and interacting with people. Sae is not that person. She is made so all boys are fawning over her MOG over the top shy act and it makes me want to puke. Not that every girl needs to act like Haruka and Kaoru just that this is not a very….likable girl.

Photobucket

Look how innocent and cute I look!!!!!

Of course none of what I wrote makes sense and makes me sound like a meanie head. Sae’s personality is just too over the top. I could handle her being a little shy but chasing after a person only to not tell them her name is too dramatic. A real shy person wouldn’t have done that. Of course this show (game) is about making the ideal girl Junichi’s partner so I guess there must be guys out there that find this awesome.

Photobucket

Proof that her waitressing was a really bad idea.

Moving on since I am a jerk the thought of Sae being a waitress is really, really stupid. But maybe that is the only plot they could think of that would bring Sae and Junichi together. I mean, of course she needs help being a waitress. And of course Junichi is able to teach him after all the many years he has spent waitressing. Oh wait so maybe this plot doesn’t work either. But in any event yeah. Sae needs a part time job as a waitress even though she was dropped off at school in a car (usually in animes that is a sign of YOU IS RICH!).

Photobucket

This is bad touch teacher!

My favorite stupid moment of the show was Junichi teaching Sae how to breathe. Because when you are super shy like Sae breathing is hard. So there has to be touching of tummies in this breathing session. The whipped cream on the stupid sundae was that Junichi couldn’t even teach Sae how to breathe properly. Hell Junichi doesn’t even know how to breathe properly. Maybe Junichi and Sae deserve each other….

Photobucket

Look how happy and dumb we are!!!!

The walking home paper rock scissor thing was pretty stupid too though. All an excuse for Junichi to feel the boobies. But yes, Ms shy Sae is able to let a boy she met a few hours ago carry her home. Or 7 feet. This game really isn’t one that makese sense. It would take forever to get home, especially if one of the girls had to carry Junichi. So lame game was lame. I am sure I have played lame games too but since I am not an anime show I get to hold judgment.

So…that was about it I guess. Sae is boring and way too shy to be interesting. OH dude I almost forgot about the narrator. He was annoying too. And Junichi and his vagina purse are special. This arc will be super fun. And by super fun I mean boring as hell. WHERE WILL THE KISS BE THOUGH?!?!?! XO Curious minds want to know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Christina, this is completely unrelated, but please watch, summarise and review the latest Eden of the East film: 'Higashi No Eden: Gekijouban II Paradise Lost', because I'm like "WTF IS GOING ON?" and that's meant to be the last film. D: I NEED YOUR EXPLANATORY NOTES!!!

Christina said...

Adam- That is certainly on my list to watch. But now I am little scared X_X Hopefully I can watch it by tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Unknown said...

I wish you luck, cull your fear and be strong! But more importantly be analytical.

Christina said...

Adam- Post is up! I am not sure how analytical it was but I did my best to try to sum up what I think the movie was about. But there are a bunch of X_X going on in my head too so you are not alone.