Wednesday, August 25, 2010

K-On!! Season Two Episode 21


Photobucket

XO What will happen next?!

Dear God or evil revengeful spirit or silly ghost who thinks this is awesome

I WANT GO TO WORK! I know this is a little confusing as when I am at work I declare it hate it and want to go home. So I will restate it. I WANT TO MAKE MONEY!!!! So when I am geared up to go to work, even going as far to get up EARLY and bring my little elephant (well huge elephant) with me I would like the car to START!!!! If I am not dying from the plague my car is dead from…..well me leaving the dome light on for 6 days apparently. STILL!!!!! I would very much like to earn money so please take the rest of this sickness and my bad luck and BEGONE! Thank you.

Love Tenchi or the girl who just bought an 85 dollar battery despite working 4 whole days this month. :(

So yeah people. YEAH! Another one of those days. But I guess I am a pretty entertaining person yes? Let’s see how our friends over in K-On!! land are doing.

Can they bring me joy on this crazy Wednesday?



Photobucket

How.....exciting....

Episode Summary: Yui spends about 2 minutes real world time fixing her hair in the mirror while Ui laughs at her. Ui continues the laughs when Azusa is all spaced out in the morning. She explains that Yui was losing her mind over school pictures coming out soon. In fact Yui was so freaked out she left her clip in Ui’s hair. So Ui impersonates Yui and freaks out Jun and Azusa. XD In the senior classroom Yui is all :( because she is naked without her hair clip. Also Nodoka might be a bad friend. Mugi tries to save her bad hair day but makes Yui look like a super pineapple. Ui eventually comes and saves the day by returning the hair clip. All is well people. Except that Azusa looks outside and realizes all the winter sports have stopped because the seniors have quit the clubs. Azusa super panics and runs to the club room. All four girls are still there and Azusa pretends that she was never worried. But she was. The girls say that while they might not have time to practice anymore they do plan on studying in there which is good enough for Azusa.

Photobucket

Super duper interesting ya'll!

Of course the studying is not going to happen NOW as Yui is having a hair crisis. Well before that Sawako is like um you need to decide what you guys are going to do for the future aka college stuff. BUT WHO NEEDS COLLEGE! Time for hair. The girls take practice photos so they can see where they need improvement for the yearbook. Yui looks fine but due to thinking that her past yearbook pictures everything needs to be perfect. She tries to trim her own bangs but she sneezes and cuts off way too much. The other girls try to tell her it looks okay but they drop like flies from the stress. Yui melts all over the place but is touched when everyone gives her their oranges from their snack. Or at least it looks like oranges to me. There is small talk about future stuff but pictures at the next day so who cares. One by one the girls get their serious pictures taken. Even Yui and her silly looking bangs. Mio takes a serious moment to decline an important exam thingy thing because she wants to study with all the girls. Then Mio, Yui, and Ritsu turn in their future paper assignment thingys. They all decide that they are going to apply for the same school Mugi is trying to get into. YAY! Oh and the end!!!!

Photobucket

Um...just hug your friends? Goobers.

Well that was boring. But after Tuesday’s ….child abuse post and Monday’s boobgate post I guess I needed a little bit of boring. That and from the looks of last week we all knew this week was going to be boring. That sorta made the boringness not as bad. If you go in with a reasonable expectations or rather low expectations when boring happens you can just go…okay thought so. Instead of being all :( about it I will just go it is what it is. Also all these sentences look exactly the same so new paragraph time.

Photobucket

That is a lot of forehead. X_X

Most of the episode was about hair and school pictures. Which is what I thought and it was slightly boring. Even the music knew it was going to be a boring episode what with the durp durp durp score playing. I mean…it is not really exciting watching someone style their hair almost in the exact same way they do every other day.

Photobucket

Yay for looking the same still?

That and in the end the girls kept their hair exactly the same. Which makes sense. You want to look like you, not some glamorous version of yourself. So when you look back you can see still see you. I say that as my first senior picture was super glamorous and didn’t look like me at all and I am glad it didn’t get put in the year book. But then my second one sucked so bad, like I just dragged myself out of bed and they took my picture. So…..I guess it is all weird for me. I am jealous my picture sucks and if anyone looks back on our yearbook I look like a scrub. BOO!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Yui is never dramatic. Never.

But yeah. All that fuss over nothing. Mugi was lovely, Mio didn’t throw up or pass out, and Ritsu looked the most mature out of all the girls. So yeah. Also why didn’t the girls just take pictures on their cellphones? Silly girls.

Photobucket

One slight slip of the hand....


Photobucket

.........just wish it away Yui.

The only one who truly changed for this episode was Yui. I mean…I guess the subtle changes in the mirror were a big deal to me. I am a girl. I know how one twist of the hair can make you feel different about yourself. But Yui went for normal Yui look and ended up snipping off too much hair. Which kinda proves that small differences really do change a person. She cuts off maybe a half an inch of bangs and suddenly she is a brand new Yui. I felt kinda bad for her as this is a big deal in girl land and she was nervous as it was. However she ended up looking lovely too so that is all that matters.

Photobucket

Or pass out. That too...

BUT WHY DIDN’T THEY SMILE?!?!?!? :( They would have looked so much more lovely if they had small smiles on their faces. But I guess they were going for serious looking student moments or something. RARW!!!!

Photobucket

Everyone look sad :(

The real purpose of this episode was to drive home the fact that the senior girls are leaving soon. Azusa spent a lot of time worrying and spacing out at the fact she will soon be left behind. But the girls surprised her by still being in the club room after the festival. Of course I don’t think they are going to practicing again…or at least any time soon. Azusa could probably use the study time but it won’t be the same anymore. However she can be happy that she still has time to spend with the senior girls and eat cake with the crazies. It’s not over yet folks!

Photobucket

Very serious discussions people.

The matter of where the girls are going in the future is also discussed. Azusa is probably not the only one who was worried for the future. Yui and Ritsu didn’t know what they wanted to do and Mio probably thought wherever she applied to the other girls would be unable apply because of the grade factor. Mugi knew where she wanted to go and was like…um hi don’t leave me alone. So I am sure all the girls were just as unsure about the future just like Azusa was.

Photobucket

This will surly work out...because it's anime.

But it all magically worked out. Maybe a little too magical. The girls will have to one day and get jobs (which apparently they will quit once they get married but MEH) so they can’t just be buddy buddy and got to college together simply because they want to be together. I guess I need to know more about the college. Is it more like going to get your AA and it doesn’t matter where they end up? I think that would make me feel better about the situation but I am still like :( think more about your future instead of staying together.

Photobucket

The gift of friendship: orange slices.

Or maybe they will all be kindergarten teachers and work at the same school. YAY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS!


2 comments:

blindability said...

I think those are chestnuts rather than orange slices; they might be candied due to the colour, but it's animation so I can't really tell. And since it's make believe and I can't eat it, I no longer care!

Maybe the girls will all go to school together and graduate and all get jobs at the same place, and then be together forever - happily. Or they could also end up a bunch of jobless NEETs and live desperately together forever. It'd be interesting to see Yui in a job interview...

Christina said...

blindability- Whatever they were it was way too little to get excited about. XD Like give me an extra cookie or sprinkles but not something healthy.

Yui probably wouldn't make it to the job interview.....

They will all be high school teachers and teach a new generation on how to be insane. XD