Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kuroshitsuji II episode 7


Photobucket

I made that face too!

What the hell people? Seriously what the hell was that?

X_X Anonymous was right. This episode was whoa. Probably worth watching it in raw Japanese. It was that crazy and off the wall. Hopefully I have enough energy to probably blog this episode because it deserves a lot of X_X.

So please prepare for blood, stabbings, and general grossness towards 12 year old boys. It is going to be a crazy ride.



Photobucket

Ciel is very grateful to Sebastian see?

Episode Summary: So Ciel is getting his schedule for the day and all is well. Oh but Alois sent Ciel a love letter asking him to forgive him about the last time (last time being the ball where everyone nearly died) and to come over and play again. Ciel being the special person he is was like OKAY I want to go because Alois is the one who killed my family. Sebastian has filled Ciel’s mind with Alois’s family being equals to Ciel’s family in terms of serving the Queen. But Alois wanted Ciel out of the way so he set rumors that Ciel’s family worked with demons and that is why their house was set on fire. All lies of course but Ciel is out for revenge people. REVENGE! So Ciel and Sebastian arrive at Alois’s and Alois is like HAY GIRL HAY and it’s slightly frightening. Alois shows them their ball for the day which is a huge chess set. Ciel and Alois have front row seats to the fight as it is Sebastian verses….everyone who works for Alois. Super fair. Oh and then Viscount dude shows up with the magical blue lobster on his head because he thinks it’s the costume party.

Photobucket

Apparently Ciel is pure or something...

Upon finding out it was LAST WEEK he decides to stay to watch the fight. Sebastian makes quick work of the Silent Butlers as he stabs them in the head. No one seems to care as they don’t bleed and obviously aren’t human. Hanna turns freakin psycho and pulls guns out of weird places. She is a bit harder to defeat but Sebastian traps her and her boobies against the ground. Then Claude is like OH HAI let me kill you. But then it is tea time so the fight has to stop so the butlers can make snacks for their little masters. Sebastian gets PISSED OFF that Claude is looking at Ciel so…..well gross like and throws pudding at him. Then it becomes a food fight that ends with naked statues and Ciel is unimpressed. Also Viscount nearly has an orgasm over all the food Claude and Sebastian prepared. So after that gross displace of ewness the fight resumes. Meaning Claude pulls a giant sword out of Hanna’s mouth BECAUSE HE CAN! Claude does a great job of trapping Sebastian in a web of spare wire and things aren’t looking good for Sebastian.

Photobucket

Let me just dance away with this tasty soul....

Ciel has decided that he is bored of the fight and wants to be shown around the mansion which is code for going poop or something. Whatever Alois shows him around and Ciel is like we are going to DUEL to the death. Also the Viscount watches because he actually did have to poop I don’t know. Anyway Ciel has forgotten that Alois is bigger and stronger than him and Ciel gets pushed around. Both butlers are like oh crap where are the little boys and they rush inside to find that Ciel has stabbed Alois (after himself being injuried). Ciel orders Sebastian not to help out as he needs revenge for his family. Alois tries telling Ciel that Sebastian is lying to him and that he is just a poor defenseless boy himself. Ciel is like EFF YOU and goes to kill him but Claude rescues Alois in time. But in the process he gets Ciel’s blood on him and DUDE he loses his mind. Like orgasm I want to have a bath in Ciel’s blood kind of crazy. Sebastian sees the crazy and decides it is time to take the angry Ciel away before there isn’t enough soul left for him. So Sebastian runs out and Alois is like um Claude maybe you could save me now?!?!?! But Claude is still jizzing in his pants over Ciel’s blood and Alois…maybe dies on the floor? Who knows holy crap! The end!

Photobucket

Claude's sword eh....

Really people. X_X What the hell was that? Also I want to say I meant to have this out a little earlier but my mom talked my ear off on the phone. Work is going to be fun to go back to apparently….

Photobucket

Such a cranky little master.

But in any event. X_X The writers do know that this series is supposed to be 24 episodes long right? You can’t pull out the stops on episode 7. You can’t kill the revenge person already! I mean what is going on. X_X Way too crazy for words.

Also I feel a little dirty watching this episode.

Photobucket

Me thinks Ciel does not care...

I am not sure how I feel about Sebastian’s lies. On one hand it is sweet that he wants to get Ciel’s revenge and he has everything down so perfect. But on the other hand…he is only doing that so Ciel’s soul will have double revenge. So he isn’t doing this out of the kindness of his heart. More like out of lust for Ciel’s yummy soul. But if I was able to separate all that from the situation I would be impressed that Sebastian is so prepared for the revenge part 2.

Photobucket

That looks painful...

So the silent butlers aren’t human. That is a little surprising. And slightly disappointing. But I guess that is why they are perfect while the sometimes Stupid Trio make mistakes. Because they are human while these three are…something else. Whatever they are I guess they don’t mind having a spear through their heads. But I do wish that the normal people….err…non demon people would be a little more shocked at their not dying thing.

Photobucket

Where did the lobster hat go?!

I really thought that Viscount was going to die this episode. Yes he was acting like a fruit cake but I thought this was going to be a serious episode and he was going to be the die in the end. I did like how he was wearing the blue lobster. But not how he was talking about pooping and orgasming over food. Creepy.

Photobucket

Did I pick an inappropriate enough picture?

Hanna was like WHOA this week. All let’s show the boobies and pull out the guns. I am not sure why all that is demonic lives inside her (wonder where they kept the piano…) but yeah. That scene was gross. Claude needs to keep his weapons somewhere else. I am also going to go out on a limb and say Hanna is not human either. But she did put up a good fight against Sebastian.

Photobucket

I WILL CUT YOU!

The food fight was amusing. Oh you looking at MY MAN? I know you ain’t looking at MY MAN. Here let me throw some food on you to teach you not to look at MY MAN and his tasty soul. The fact that their food fight made some sculptures after the fact was weird. But I did like how on point Sebastian was and how pissed Claude was that he never landed a hit on Sebastian.

Photobucket

At least you won that one Sebastian.

But when the main fight resumed Claude had the edge. Not sure why Sebastian was sucking so much but yeah get your head in the game Sebastian. Birds eat spiders right? So poke his eyes out or something, not sit there getting your clothes cut and ruined.

Photobucket

Ciel is so gangsta!

I like that Ciel is so delusional that he thought he was going to take on the bigger boy and win. I also like the fact that we still don’t know WHY Alois wants Ciel only that he is a crazy person. That and I like that both boys cheated during their duel.

XO And then Ciel stabbed him! I was like DUDE that isn’t supposed to happen yet! It is only episode 7 we have lots more show here people. But yeah Ciel was smarter than Alois and stabbed him good. I really could have done without all the snot and drool that poured out of Alois but the actual stabbing was like WHOA!

Photobucket

The actual orgasm face has been censored out of concern for the readers. You're welcome.

Claude. WTF is wrong with you. Like I felt dirty watching you….have dirty thoughts about Ciel and his tasty blood. I mean I guess it wasn’t THAT gross but given how Claude is so proper and not full of emotion it was gross. GROSS I TELL YOU. Also I want to know how this kid’s soul is white as snow after he just killed someone earlier in the episode. Pure he does not seem but what do I know. CREEPY!!!!

Photobucket

And then no one cared about Alois. The end.

And then the icing on the WTF cake is Claude not caring that Alois is all dying on the floor. I mean…I guess random kid’s soul does not compare to Ciel’s tasty nom nom blood so who gives a crap about you Alois. For a split second I felt bad for that kid. Even his own demon butler didn’t care about him. But then he threw up blood and I felt sick again.

Photobucket

UM HELLO PEOPLE! DYING HERE!

So WTF indeed people. A whole lot of it in this episode. X_X Next week looks like we are going to really learn about Alois. I am assuming he is going to live because we still have episodes left but DUDE. Ciel is like dead serious about getting his revenge this time. Don’t mess with this little kid people!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

XDD this episode was strange. viscount is kinda the only thing saving it.

Christina said...

Kittyfo- I have no idea how Viscount has made it so long in life without being killed. He is so stupid. That being said I will take him over Claude's orgasm face when he tastes Ceil's blood.

Anonymous said...

Yeah... It's like the anime people Know he's a fan-pleaser.

Christina said...

Kittyfo- At this point we need something to laugh at in the face of all this child abuse. X_X

Christina said...

Kittyfo- At this point we need something to laugh at in the face of all this child abuse. X_X