Friday, February 4, 2011

The Ongoing Adventures of Officer Asshole Part Trowa.Wufei

This isn’t a truly amazing update as Officer Asshole hasn’t shown up to our store since his lies were exposed in Part Trowa. But there is a slight news in this ongoing saga so I thought I would share.

The real police officers from Part Trowa came to our store. They informed me that Officer Asshole was in the next part of town over from us and has been trying to pull the same shit. As in going in and demanding discounts at restaurants. Now I am not sure how the real police officers found out this AMAZING information but now tons of real popo know and home boy is screwed if he comes in again.

Which I hope he does. I hope he isn’t just moving on to other suckers. Please come back to our shop. I want to see you get arrested!


Nothing to see here folks. This does not exist.

Well unless you have no idea what this post is about. Then here is Part One Part Duo and Part Trowa. Enjoy.

No comments: