Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring 2011 Anime Line-Up


Photobucket

I wish I knew how to quit you CLAMP.

BEHOLD! I am alive!!!! Not that I wouldn’t be but for a couch potato like me there were a few iffy moments there. Didn’t know if I was going to make it half the time but I pulled through and managed to make it back home. I need a sticker or something. I mean…I walked an entire hour without stopping. That really deserves a sticker.

XD Yeah folks I am that out of shape. But really I do need to start trying to end my couch potato ways. Because Japan is going to be a LOT of walking. I has realized that in trying to book hotels and seeing that things are NEAR stations but not AT stations and walking will happen every day. Lots of walking. With carrying a day bag and possible souvenirs. So yes folks. Baby steps. Me and my hour of walking are a big deal. Feel my pain.

Okay putting aside the fact that I am a small tub of lard I accomplished other things for the future today. THE FUTURE! The Spring Anime 2011 List type of future. This sorta has to do with my Japan trip as I will be missing about 4 weeks of blogging in May and 3 in July. Although July will be affect mostly Summer 2011.

But in any event my travels had no bearing on whether or not I picked up an anime. So this is my true list if I was traveling or not. XD Not too much going on but maybe given what I am doing in the next few months it is for the best.



Photobucket

Dude at this point I be happy with boy on boy kisses X__X


Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi

Synopsis (via MyAnimeList):
Onodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye: Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love, whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him.

Airing: April 2011

XO What do my eyes see folks?! REAL YAOI?!?!?! After Luka and Yuki ending their series holding hands and Akira leaving his show STILL A VIRGIN I need a yaoi show…with some actual yaoi. I know crazy right? But yes since I am familiar with Junjou Romantica this sounds….extremely familiar. And I tend to like familiar things. XD BRING ON THE PRETTY BOYS!!!



Photobucket

Bring on the silly antics of high school girls!


A Channel

Synopsis:The story revolves around the everyday life of four high school girls: the flighty Run, the reckless Tōru, the timid Yūko, and the level-headed Nagi.

Airing: April 2011

Couldn’t really find a lot about this anime. But since it looks similar to Lucky Star and K-On! i think it will be enjoyable to watch. Not that I am expecting new and great things with this show. It just looks like fun and something cute to watch. You know, that I will love it for no reason and it will either be popular or people will hate it for being so very similar to other slice of life shows.



Photobucket

The power of pizza compels me!!!


Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

Synopsis(via MyAnimeList): The story revolves around a high school boy named Niwa Makoto. He lives with his aunt’s family since his parents are away on business. It is there where he meets his mysterious cousin of the same age Touwa Erio — who happens to tie a futon mattress around her upper body and is a self-proclaimed alien. Her staple food is pizza. Erio had been missing for half a year and was found floating in the sea. She doesn't remember anything about what happened during that period of time, but she began to think that it was the act of an alien and wanders the neighborhood wrapped in the futon.

Airing: April 2011

I think this show is going to have a huge following based on the bizarre actions of Eiro. But yes this sounds like a weird show that might be interesting to watch. I mean she is no ninja vampire magical girl zombie but aliens are fun too. Even if the aliens are only in her head. So I shall give this a chance since I love pizza and I want to see a person wearing a futon as a cape.

And that is about it for me. XD There are a few OVA’s/OAD’s that look interesting but whenever those become available I will blog them. But for now these are the shows I plan to blog each week. When my happy self gets back from Japan my first priority (after sleeping XD) will be to blog about my trip but I plan to catch right back up on these shows. XD Here’s to hoping these three shows are worth watching so I can keep busy before my trip!

No comments: