Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kore wa Zombie desu ka episode 6: Tenchi is a magical girl too!!!

What shall I do for my post Valentine’s Day plans? Me and the husband plan on celebrating Valentine’s Day today as our jobs have opposite work schedules. But it seems every single movie out is LAME. LAME FOLKS.

Also I have gotten word that my father-in-law thinks we should climb Mt. Fuji when we go to Japan. Because often when someone gets winded walking up stairs the logical thing to do is to climb a mountain. How about NO. I will go see the gardens and the temples and the old buildings. I do not need to climb a mountain and die. No thanks.

Photobucket

Not bad at all folks.

But I think this is a Kore wa Zombie desu ka episode post? Which is also very exciting since this episode gives us all hope that everyone can be a magical girl. Even your cat can be a magical girl. Grandma goes to bridge club on Sunday nights? Lies she is actually a magical girl fighting evil. So spoilers for everyone and their mom being a magical girl!



Photobucket

Poor innocent tree...

Episode Summary: Yuu and her mighty power arrive on the scene. To everyone’s shock and amazement she picks up Haruna’s chainsaw and morphs into a magical girl. MAGICAL GIRLS FOR ALL!!!!! Everyone gets to be a magical girl, even the boys WOOHOO!!! Ayumu realizes that all the weird stuff that has been happening lately has been because things are attracted to Yuu’s power. Kyoko loses her ever loving mind at the sight of magical girl Yuu and is like I WANT YOUR POWERS. Yuu lures Kyoko away from the group so she can…TALK. Yes talk folks. Yuu keeps saying the word die over and over again. And Kyoko keeps floppin on the ground dying over and over again. Ayumu realizes why Yuu flipped out on Haruna when she told Ayumu to die. Oh and why Yuu doesn’t talk. But every time Kyoko dies Yuu is injured as well. Then Kyoko remembers the To Aru Majutsu No Index Season Two episode where all the nuns stabbed themselves in the ears so they couldn’t hear Index’s spell. She goes OH SNAP that was a good idea and does the same. Then she powers up enough that she is able to knock the Magical Girl out of Yuu.

Photobucket

X___X I don't think I would go that far......

Ayumu is like let’s go fight girls because Yuu is our friend. But both Haruna and Sera prove to be ineffective. Ayumu transforms into a magical girl and pretends like he is going to fight Kyoko. But then he remembers every episode of To Aru Majutsu no Index when Touma tries to save the baddie with epic speeches. Ayumu de-magical girls Kyoko (so now she and Yuu are naked) and Ayumu proceeds to take away all her spare lives. Kyoko is scared at the thought of actually being killed but Ayumu spares her last life. Which is probably a good idea because teacher (Haruna’s and Kyoko’s) and she seems rather protective of her serial killer student. But then Kyoko stands up and it is revealed she has been taken over by a Smoke Monster. Someone that Yuu knows and he promises to meet up with Yuu again. Kyoko disappears and the teacher is disappointed. Life goes on and Ayumu reflects on how his life has improved since he has died. While Haruna and Sera make nasty food in the kitchen Ayumu sits on the porch with Yuu. She states (on paper) that the Smoke Monster was someone she made into a zombie once but she had to kill him because he turned evil. Ayumu is all X__X but Yuu says she is happy with her current life. THE END!

So folks. What shall I do with my new found magical girl powers? I mean maybe I should think of a costume first. I don’t want a skirt though. Can’t really fight evil when my panties are visible for all to see. But I am hoping that my powers have something to do with water.

Yeah in case you haven’t noticed I am so not impressed Yuu being a magical girl too. At the end of this show everyone is going to be everything and a Gundam pilot. Just stop. You are hurting my head.

Photobucket

The one magical girl to rule them all.

But yes ya’ll. Yuu is a magical girl. Sounds like THE magical girl. She is the reason that Ayumu stole Haruna’s magical powers. Because her magic is so powerful just by bringing back Ayumu made him into a super zombie. She is the reason why the monsters have been attacking the city. And she is probably the reason Kyoko came to town. And she is the reason why Kesha is at the top of the charts. Everything is Yuu’s fault.

Photobucket

WOOHOO looking just like everyone else!

Okay I understand that everyone transforms the same because of the item involved. But I am sick of seeing that uniform!! I want to see something else. Yuu is super cute in her normal outfit. Then she transformed and looked stupid. Ayumu already looks stupid I can’t handle Yuu looking stupid too.

Photobucket

Insanity for all!

I am glad that it was explained later that something else was behind Kyoko’s actions. Because really she was making no sense. If she wanted Yuu’s power why the hell was she trying to blow her up? You can’t really steal something if you destroy it. Sorta like taking over the world is less fun when you kill all the people. So yeah I am glad that it was explained later because she took crazy to a whole nother level. That and now we only have one show full of crazy magical girls.

Photobucket

Yeah I would never think to do that CRAZY PEOPLE!!!

However….what the hell is wrong with people? First we got the nuns with magic guns destroying their ears and now we got crazy magical girls doing the same? What happened to COVERING YO EARS?! Just…just insanity people. And ow.

Photobucket

DIE!!!!

XO Yuu was talking and kicking ass folks. XO By talking. DIE. Guess that is why Haruna got slapped by Yuu. But dude Yuu. Die is a pretty specific word. I don’t see why she can’t find safe words to say. But better safe than sorry I guess…..But she was like DIE and Kyoko went splat on the ground. Yeah folks. Good thing I don’t have that power. Would be much easier to deliver pizzas if I could take out all the crazy ass drivers with one word. XD

But um….why did Yuu get beaten? She is all powerful and every other attack Kyoko inflicted on her had no effect. And one would think after losing like 6 lives and all the skin on her arm Kyoko might be feeling not so hot. So Yuu….I am not impressed. You were supposed to be kicking ass.

Photobucket

Do the artists KNOW where nipples go?

But I guess Yuu had to lose so Sera, Haruna, and Ayumu could all ban together and try to destroy Kyoko. It was a bonding moment. Like okay Yuu you are awesome but we are your friends and we support you. YAY FRIENDSHIP!

Photobucket

I will save ALL THE WOMEN!!!

And then Ayumu had a Touma attack. But see Touma usually unleashes his I will save you speeches (after punching them in the face) on people who have not killed people. Or a bunch of people. Usually people who were doing bad things for good reasons or maybe were going to do something bad. But Kyoko HAD done the bad thing. A lot of bad things. Killing people to gain more lives. Call my crazy but she is not savable material folks.

Photobucket

Okay she is super cute. But a bad teacher. XD

And then the teacher showed up. XO I actually asked for this but now she kinda pisses me. She would have been mad at Touma for killing the chick that killed him and a bunch of other people? I mean…I guess she has to be loyal to her students. She only has millions of them. And she doesn’t have time to teach them all. But…I think as sad as I would be that someone I cared for was killed if they did something THAT BAD I would accept they needed to be snuffed. SMITE if you would.

Photobucket

OH I SEE NOW!!!!!

But Kyoko is not evil ya’ll. She was being controlled by some black smoke. The Smoke Monster from Lost I think. Or someone that Yuu turned into a zombie once and he turned bad. But she killed him. The zombie him. And he turned into the Smoke Monster from LOST. This is all making sense yes?

Photobucket

Obviously I need to work on my magical girlness. After a battle like that I would be sobbing in the corner. Or taking a nap.

So we have some idea where the second half of this series is going. Kyoko the serial killer is behind us and Yuu’s Smoke Monster friend is the new baddie. He will return as a Power Ranger X-men magical girl zombie vampire ninja unicorn and Ayumu will turn into Puff the Magical Dragon to kill him. But for now Ayumu is eating some snacks and chillin with his home girl Yuu. All is right with the world.

3 comments:

eternia said...

Seeee? I was correct. Kyouko can increase her lives count every time she kills people. And even gained their power, that's why her main objective is to kill Yuu. :-P
But I wonder why didn't she take the chance to kill Yuu quickly as Ayumu and the girls were taking their time chatting? lol.
The outfit is really ugly, yes. Haruna looks cute on it, but everybody else don't fit with it!!

Oh yes, mount Fuji's peak must be friggin' cold, being covered by snow all year long. Doesn't your father in law care about your life? haha.

Christina said...

Eternia- I think I am lucky my father in law knows my name at this point. But apparently he climbed it 30 years ago and thinks I will regret it for the rest of my life if I don't hike up some mountain and see rocks. I think I will live.

XD But you were right. Of course if I was going to increase my life count and still be a good pure innocent magical girl I would go to hospitals and mercy kill people who were suffering. Because I care.

But yeah. Ayumu is all having a Touma pep talk and Yuu is unconscious. Maybe when Kyoko poked out her ear drums she hit her brain too. XD

eternia said...

She's evil! Stabbing a lively person is more fun!
But wow, now that's a logical answer, teehee. Someone who's brain working properly would just cover her eardrum anyway, rather than poking the eardrums~