Friday, February 25, 2011

To Aru Majutsu No Index episode 20

I love my job! I love all my co-workers and all my lovely customers. Nothing ever gets hectic and I go home at the end of the day happy and satisfied with life.

Photobucket

I think Kuroko should only suffer, not me. :(

And if I tell myself this over and over again maybe one day it will be true!!!

XD ON TO THE ANIME! I don’t think I could take the fail that is Starry Sky today so onward and upward to To Aru Majutsu no Index episode 20. Spoilers for people actually DYING!



Photobucket

A drive by kidnapping!!!

Episode Summary: Accelerator is looking pretty pathetic when Index walks up to the scene and is like um what? Accelerator uses that moment to fly into a van, break a windshield wiper, and stab a man into driving him to the hospital. In the chase he manages to snag Index before she is killed. Vento shows up but Kihara isn’t very interested in her. He leaves his men to deal with her which ends well. Touma walks back to the spot where Misaka Misaka says her friend is but all they see is destruction. Misaka Misaka doesn’t think Accelerator did this and they barely manage to hide in time before the baddies come shooting up the place. Index is going on and on about tissues and ugly swans in the car while Accelerator is thinking about what to do next. He tells Index to go find the Frog Doctor so he can give him more batteries. But really he drives away with his captive so Index can be safe. Touma has taken Misaka Misaka and hides in a restaurant. Only everyone is unconscious. More Hound people start shooting at them but Touma does his best to protect Misaka Misaka.

Photobucket

Oh since you have permission to kill me everything is okay!!!

Accelerator has called Doctor Frog and wants to know where Misaka Misaka is. Mr Frog tells him but warns not to go on a killing spree and focus on one thing. That he is not super man. Motoharu is walking around the city, saying that Vento must be up to something crazy. He later finds huge spikes coming out of the ground. Fun times. Misaka gets a call from crazy Kuroko. Kuroko assumes Misaka is with Touma and goes insane. Uiharu begs her to do work instead. News reports about Vento are on TV but when people think about Vento they fall unconscious. Uiharu succumbs to this and Kuroko is like WTF. Accelerator manages to go somewhere…and does something. But while he is doing that something more Hound people find him and he takes great joy in killing them. Vento takes out the Hound people attacking Touma but she then starts fighting him. They quickly figure out the vulnerable spots against each other and things are looking good for Touma when Vento starts coughing up blood. She escapes and Touma is like WTF I hate my life. And Accelerator has been branded a wanted man. THE END!!!

Well….at least no one turned into a crazy magical girl witch right?

This episode was focusing on getting to a certain point. Because of that it seemed…not natural. Like they really are trying to throw things together building up to a point. That made things robotic and not as natural to me.

Photobucket

Too dumb to live folks.

Like Index. Index is pretty spacey to begin with but she seems okay traveling in a car with someone who is being stabbed. Like not lala he was stabbed and Index didn’t know. Like Accelerator is holding the stabbing tool in the victim. And all Index can do is talk about tissues and helping to find Misaka Misaka. Like fool….really?

Photobucket

Touma is in great shape, I bet he doesn't get winded walking for only an hour.

At least Touma is a bit more aware of danger. Which is good since he is the one trying to save everyone. XD He just walks up to danger though. Or maybe he is a danger magnet. But it is a good thing Index lives with Touma. She be dead otherwise.

Photobucket

Must protect the annoying children of the world.

Accelerator is doing a better job at being human. He is going to deny it until the day he dies but he is. Of course he might of killed some people this episode which would make him pretty awful. But since he is the one who killed 10k clones him killing the people out to kill him and Misaka Misaka doesn’t really make me think less of him. I mean now he is killing with a cause yes?

Photobucket

Game over.

Although trying to squish someone with an elevator is a bit much. Of course he is the type of person to delight in the killing of his enemies. He can’t just fight to survive. Nopers. He is a messed up kid and thus is all cackling about the blood and guts.

Photobucket

MOG SO GROSS!!!!

But the grossest thing about this entire episode was Accelerator pouring what MIGHT have been bleach on his head. Maybe it was just detergent but many of those products contain bleach. I don’t know. Maybe it wasn’t bleach. But just the thought of pouring any cleaning products on myself makes me ill. ILL FOLKS!

Misaka walking around trying to by an umbrella. I am sure it will prove to be important later. XD Misaka to save the day.

Photobucket

SUFFER MORE CRAZY FACE!!!

Okay Misaka was there to help Kuroko go insane. And anytime Kuroko suffers it makes me happy. But I am sure there was more to that than just suffering. Kuroko is probably going to be needed in this big battle. I guess I am just grateful Uiharu was taken out before she got too annoying. But yes Kuroko suffering is amazing. Always.

Photobucket

Going outside in the dark....being killed...um I think I will take GOING OUTSIDE for 200 Bob.

Vento is a freak. Not much to say there. She is the typical enemy, crazy and ranting. I do like that she showed the paper work to Touma. Like see I have permission to kill you so it’s okay! The cross hanging off her tongue looks gross and painful. Also I hope her powers improve. I mean I guess her making anyone unconscious who thinks ill of her is awesome. Not so much her attacks though.

Photobucket

No one tells me no!!!!!

Oh. And I do like that Mr. Frog Doctor was trying to be the voice of reason with Accelerator. Like Accelerator has not been told NO in a very long time so it is good to know that there are adults in his life willing to guide him despite being a murderer.

Photobucket

This all makes perfect sense yes it does.

What else what else. Um….oh yes! Motoharu and the random spikes of doom. That looks like that will be important for next week. Probably how Vento is planning on taking out the city. I do like that how he is able to tell who is behind the attacks. Like oh I KNOW WHO IT IS because….um you left behind Vento residue? I don’t know it is crazy folks.

Photobucket

Behold my madness! And awful hair.

Code Red can’t give me enough energy to stay awake folks! But I am still interested to see what happens next week. We got the chibis switching owners again, Accelerator smelling like Pine-Sol, and most of the military force in the City being taken out without being touched. Things are getting interesting now if not X__X

4 comments:

eternia said...

A global spell, fu fu fu
Touma is immune to it thanks for being Imagine Breaker. But damn, they sped up things way too much again. They don't mention that Accelerator lost his walking cane and used a shotgun instead. They don't really mention that Accelerator has grown smarter, used various tools and making good use to the environment to kill his enemies, saving up the battery which is essential for his ability.

Christina said...

Eternia- I think a shotgun would make a better walking stick for him anyways. XD Suits him better. And Touma is too amazing for words despite not having any power at all. Like woohoo I suck but since I suck I can do everything!!!!

eternia said...

Touma is an anti-mage if this was an RPG. He's completely useless if he's fighting a martial artist or firearm users such as Hound Dogs. ^_^

Christina said...

Eternia- He is more useless than the token girl healer. X__X At least they can keep the group alive. Touma's best attack is EPIC SPEECH and PUNCH TO THE FACE. Both that are not really effective in combat situations. XD