Friday, February 11, 2011

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica episode 6

Today I was reminded of how lucky I really am in life. I type that when I am suffering from a 5 day long migraine and a crappy job that drives me crazy. But after talking to three of my friends all going through really terrible, awful, and off the wall stuff I realize that I am a pretty lucky girl.

So to my friends: Things will get better. One day. But right now things suck. So take some time for yourself to wallow in the suckness. Don’t hurry to put a smile on your face when you are crying on the inside. Eat an entire carton of ice cream while watching a sad movie on TV and cry your eyes out. Because it sucks today. But tomorrow it will suck less and you will overcome what is making you this sad. If not call me and I will tell you a lame joke and we can laugh together while you cry.

Photobucket

Madoka crying? SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!

That being said here is today’s late Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Episode 6 post. Beware of things still being X__X and dude does someone else die!??!



Photobucket

Um you always need rescuing crazy.

Episode Summary of shortness because my brain hurts: Homura breaks up the fight between Kyoko and Sayaka, with Kyoko leaving to fight another day and Sayaka the unconscious loser. Later that night Kyubey teaches Sayaka more about her magical jewel and grief scenes. But really he is telling her she is a loser and if Madoka became a magical girl she be the best one in the world. Homura meets with Kyoko to ask her to stop beating Sayaka’s head into the cement and that she will handle the new girl. Homura also promises to hand over the city if Kyoko can handle the upcoming Walpurgisnacht. Oh okay. Sayaka tries hunting the witch familiar that got away but Madoka pisses her off with her constant JUST NOT GETTING IT. Sayaka promises to beat the asses of anyone who hurts innocent people, witches and crazy magical girls alike. Later that night Madoka can’t sleep so she goes to talk to drunky drunk mom before she has another glass. Without saying anything Madoka explains her magical girl friend situation and without knowing Madoka’s mom tells her to act like a helpless fool so the friend can rescue her.

Photobucket

OH SNAP! XO Someone got left behind!!!

Sayaka goes to visit violin boy in the hospital but he has left and gone home. COLD FOLKS!!! Sayaka goes to his house but doesn’t want to interrupt his practice. Kyoko shows up and appears to give helpful advice on not making wishes for others. But then she threatens to break all his fingers Sayaka is not feeling the love. Sayaka and Kyoko go to have an epic battle with Homura and Madoka randomly showing up. Madoka gets the awesome idea to stop Sayaka from being a magical girl and throws her jewel from the overpass onto a truck. Homura freaks out and runs after it and Sayaka dies. DIES PEOPLE. Kyoko freaks out, Madoka almost has a coma attack, and Kyubey is like wtf why does everyone get all upset when they find out I turned them into magical girl zombies? Before Kyoko can kill Kyubey Homura gets back Sayaka’s jewel and she lives. THE END!!!!!

Photobucket

Behold the two people who actually rock.

XO I keep thinking okay this will be the week where we get a boring episode. Because as much as an anime rocks there will be lows. Not every episode can be amazing and shocking and all that jazz. I keep waiting for that episode to happen in Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica but here I am still waiting.

Which is surprising because I was like oh Homura is going to protect the girls and oh Madoka is showing how dumb she is and oh Sayaka is being stubborn. Pretty much what one would expect. But then BAM Sayaka dies.

Photobucket

Reason #38957 why Madoka shouldn't become a magical girl?

Yeah dies people. I am going to count that as a TENCHI WAS RIGHT MOMENT. Of course when I said Sayaka was going to die I meant she was going to stay dead and it would happen closer to the end of the series which would leave Homura all alone to fight the witches and blah blah. I choose not to focus on what I meant and focus on the fact that I was right. Let me take a moment to enjoy that since it doesn’t happen often.

Photobucket

One big happy family!!!!

But I SUPPOSE we should go in order of the episode to keep things making sense. Making sense is a very important part of my blog you know. I thought the battle between Homura and Kyoko was…well not existent. I was expecting that. Homura was going to show up and Kyoko was going to find an excuse to leave but really she was scared. What I didn’t see happening was Homura almost drop kicking Sayaka. Like dude good thing you are showing how much you don’t care there. XD

Photobucket

You mean.... I suck?

After our liar opening theme song Kyubey is talking to Sayaka. And one would think okay Kyubey isn’t evil he is trying to help the new magical girl. He isn’t leaving her high and dry. But then you realize WHY he is helping Sayaka. He is still trying to get Madoka to be his main girl and is using whatever means necessary. So Sayaka…you are really, really low on the totem pole. Like he was going to let Koyko kill you and now he is like oh you suck you should ask Madoka for help. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Photobucket

DO NOT TRUST!!!!!

Also Kyubey eating the empty Grief Seed? Suspicion folks. Suspicion all over my face. Is that word even spelled right? Anyway REMEMBER THIS. Oh this evil seed of doom? Yeah I want you to “take” the energy and I will just get rid of the shell. Mhmm. Nothing to see folks. Not taking this back to my evil lair to my even eviler master. Oh okay then.

Photobucket

Hopefully the answer to this will be epic too.

Next was the epic DDR showdown between Kyoko and Homura. Only Kyoko was playing and eating pocky at the same time. Because if we aren’t going to have stereotypical magical girls we can at least have stereotypical Japanese things okay!!! Now Homura is acting like she cares for Madoka and Sayaka by trying to keep Kyoko off their backs. Maybe she has another reason for doing so? Maybe. But I think she is trying hard to pretend she doesn’t care when really she might care more than Mami and is going out of her way to be villainized by those two. I kinda wish we got to see what her plan was for Sayaka though. :(

Photobucket

SO DUMB!!!!!!!!!!

I think if Madoka was my friend I would smack her in the face. Argument? Yes what Kyoko was doing with my yesterday was arguing. Also when mommy and daddy have private time they are wrestling and Fluffy didn’t stop moving, she is just sleeping. Seriously if my friend was that dumb I would slightly regret my choice for being a Magical Girl. Cling to your violin boy because your friend doesn’t get it. No Madoka, your friend cannot work with someone who wants humans to die so witches can give her grief seeds. Are you that dumb?

Photobucket

Maybe conversations would be better if they were not fueled by booze?

Madoka feeling bad about the situation though gave me slight hope. I think anyway. Not that her mother had any idea what kind of advice she was giving and I really though Madoka could have been talking about Homura. So even though Madoka doesn’t get it she is TRYING to help. She still doesn’t want to be a magical girl and her plans of making the other magical girls help aren’t working. So she is trying to figure out what she can do. That and her mom gives her THE TRUTH. Like BAM life sucks get used to it and sometimes nice guys finish last. Or dead.

Okay speaking of dead does this mean Mami still has a chance? Did her jewel thing get destroyed? I can’t remember. So really she could still be all alive somewhere? Just….without a body since it got eaten right? XO Maybe we can do a soul transfer? No? Okay moving on.

Photobucket

I kinda think that too Kyoko.

I thought Kyoko was really going to give Sayaka some good advice. So I was slightly sad when she went all evil on her. I thought we were going to get more insight into someone’s wish on another and why you should focus on your own happiness. But yeah Sayaka. He left the hospital and didn’t even tell you. This will only end with your lonely head being nommed by a monster.

Photobucket

How can you be dead?! I barely started the battle!!!

Then BAM show got really interesting. Madoka did the thing most 5 year olds would do when they want to stop something: THROW IT AWAY! Woohoo you can’t be a magical girl anymore I saved you LOOK AT ME. Only you can’t. Because you are on the ground dead. X__X.

Photobucket

The way he said it was so calm it was evil.

I don’t think this scene could have gone better. Well unless Madoka was sobbing in the corner losing her mind. Kyubey was like oh yeah I stole your soul and didn’t get why that would make us silly humans sad. Homura shows what her real power is which is teleportation? That means we can have fun trying to figure out what her original wish was. Kyoko acted human for a minute. Probably because she realized she is a zombie but in that moment she was united with the other magical girls in hating Kyubey.

Photobucket

Silly humans caring about their soul and all.

Like really Kyubey? Are you trying to pretend to be naïve about humans and not evil? Because I am on to you! ON TO YOU BUDDY!!!!!

Photobucket

Dude she was like on that in a second!

Also one wonders how Homura knew about this jewel/soul thing. She was like BAM out the door chasing that jewel down. So is this another way she saw a magical girl die?

Photobucket

Woohoo more time for Madoka not to be a magical girl!!!!

So yes. This show was not boring, not a filler, and full of X___X Oh and did I mention that something else awful is in the future? Yeah Homura and Kyoko made a deal about demon day or something. So this gives MORE plot for Madoka not to be a magical girl and a reason to kill off Kyoko and Sayaka. X__X Will this series really finish with Madoka barely becoming a magical girl in the last episode? It sure looks like there will be enough plot for that. MUST KNOW MORE!!!!!

Photobucket

Madoka isn't really pay attention to things is she?


No comments: