Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kagami loves Valentine's Day!


Photobucket

Behold another Nendoroid post. This time it is Kagami from Lucky Star. She saw how much fun I was having with this is Valentine's "Day" and wanted to join in on the fun. SEE HER FUN FACE!!!!




Photobucket

Kagami is always so happy to have her picture taken. But she is more thrilled since there are pretty flowers in the picture too. Too bad the camera can't capture how nice they smell.


Photobucket

It does look like the flower is about to eat Kagami. X__X It is pretty big.


Photobucket

XO The flowers go well with your hair Kagami. Maybe they should make Nendoroids with more hair options? Flowers go nice.


Photobucket

I still see you Kagami. You can't hide behind roses. Also if you are my cat you can't eat them either.


Photobucket

Oh snap Kagami has been eaten by my flowers. XO Are they demon flowers?!


Photobucket

Me thinks we need a new camera. X__X Lightening got all weird. But yes Kagami you can have one chocolate. I am a very generous owner.


Photobucket

Of course if the box eats you Kagami that would make it hard for you to get a chocolate. NOM NOM NOM.


Photobucket

Err....I guess since I have that many chocolates you can have more than one. But you fit perfectly in the little empty spots. XD


Photobucket

Here is Kagami with my sad purchase from Target. :( How dare people buy stuff at full price before the holidays. But yes Kagami you may have a sticker. SO GENEROUS AM I!!!



No comments: