Friday, February 11, 2011

Starry Sky "Episodes" 7 and 8: BRING ON THE SUCK

My

Head

Hurts

So

Bad.

Photobucket

Does his head hurt too?

Oh but it has nothing to do with Starry Sky episodes 7 and 8. Which suck. XD But if you want a review of the awfulness beware of spoilers. There might be a FOURTH emo guy crying all over the place. Bet you didn’t see that coming.



Photobucket

CUE THE SAD MUSIC!!!!

Episode Summary: So like the character Kazuki can see the future. His powers started when he was young but he didn’t know how to use them. His parents were killed in an accident and Kazuki blames himself. To deal with the pain of being an orphan and having lame ass powers Kazuki gets in fights. Tsukiko stops one of the fights and that is how they become friends. But something HAPPENS and Kazuki stops being friends with her. But in high school Kazuki gets a vision of him running the student council and having friends. So he recruits the people he saw including Tsukiko. He goes out of his way to protect people from what he sees in visions. This upsets his friend Homare who flicks him in the head. The student council decides to patrol the school and Kazuki has a vision of glass breaking. He protects his people and this leads to him getting a tiny cut on his hand. But people freak out, some random dude appears, and Kazuki learns that his powers don’t always suck and taking care of himself will make others happy too. THE END!

This show is a piece of shit.

Photobucket

We suck that bad?

I can’t remember the last time I said that about a show. I mean…I had fun mocking Vampire Knights. I truly did. And the hot guys were fun to look at because they weren’t having emo attacks every other scene. And I guess if I really don’t like a show I drop it. Like that show about soda can girls? But yeah. This show is a giant piece of shit.

Photobucket

WHY DO ALL THESE BOYS LIKE HER?!?!?!

I knew the character development was going to be poor when only ONE EPISODE was devoted to each character. I knew it was going to be worse than Amagami SS. But I guess I didn’t know how bad it was going to be. I thought maybe if the boys were changing each week at least Tsukiko would show growth and development right? Wrong folks.

Photobucket

WTF HAPPENED?!?!?!?

But this time people things don’t even make sense. Like okay Kazuki can see the future. But why did he feel forced to leave Tsukiko behind? What happened that day that made him stop being friends with her? I mean I am not even going to touch how he MADE HER FORGET or how overdramatic the entire issue was. I just wanted to know what happened. I even looked on MyAnimeList to see if they had details (as they have most of the info on the characters NOT SHOWN IN THE EPISODES) but no go folks.

Photobucket

Who the hell are you?!?!

And why is that creepy looking red headed guy hanging around? Like wtf was all that about?! Oh hi I know your secret but I won’t reveal why. And really it adds NOTHING to the show as Kazuki’s power is never explained. He was just….random. Had he given us insight to the future seeing ability his appearance would make sense. But since he didn’t he was useless.

Photobucket

Even Kazuki is aware of his emo talks...

Nothing gets done in any of these episodes because they repeat the same shit over and over again. Okay Kazuki. Hating your power makes it detestable. Asking over and over again why you have this power does NOTHING. We get a whole 22 minutes per person and about 11 of them are spent crying and whining over the same issue over and over again.

Photobucket

Why not...take him to the clinic?

Also if I could see the damn future I would protect my friends AND MYSELF! Like hello I am not going to throw myself on a grenade for you but I will throw that sucker out of the way!!! So Kazuki stop being so overdramatic in SAVING your friends. Push them out of the way. Because it shouldn’t take you 18 years to realize that when you get hurt protecting people that will make those people feel guilty and sad.

And really I am to believe this school never had a student council before? REALLY!? I has my learnings okay. Anime has shown me student councils are very important to school life so really how can this be happenings? And really a freshmen was allowed to run the school and no one opposed him? I BELIEVE THIS!!!!

Photobucket

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!

The only thing I guess I liked about this episode is it showed why Kazuki picked the student council members. Makes him look like less of a stalker (like red headed weird dude). Although I think it is weird that he essentially forced friendships but you know. At least he was willing to have forced friendships okay.

I just don’t know folks. Each week is the same. Useless information. Emo talk taking up most of the screen time. The romance is not present at all. And it seems the show is nothing like the game. There is no resolution so what is the point?

No idea folks. Are cute boys worth this kind of torture?

No comments: