Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hakuouki Hekketsuroku episode4: Late but not forgotten

BEHOLD PEOPLE!!! I am not a giant liar. Well not today anyway. Maybe tomorrow another co-worker can accuse me of being a liar just to mix things up but not today. Today I am a truthful person.

Episode 4 of Hakuouki Hekketsuroku is here. It might be like 4 months late but it is here! I promised I would catch up on this series and I am. We are putting aside the fact that this anime season is beyond light for me and that I am bored out of my mind. No we shall focus on my promise people. PROMISES KEPT.

Photobucket

SO MUCH FEELING!!!!

Or maybe I missed Saito. That is probably more truthful than anything else. I needed hot guys who aren’t Sky Stars or something. Spoilers for…..Hijikata having emotions all over the place.


Photobucket

We gonna find you!

Episode Summary: Sannan is walking around looking emo and suspicious. But Saito is spying on him so it is ALL GOOD FOLKS. But he loses track of him and instead finds a rogue oni zombie. He helps Amagiri kill the oni zombie. Amagiri is so grateful and decides to give him some super important information. That oni zombie was from Koudou’s tribe of crazy. But that is not all. Because the oni zombie turned to dust before Saito could really kill it. This is due to the fact that zombies get their extra powers from their life source. Like they are draining their natural life battery. This is probably bad news yes? Saito goes back to headquarters (which I think is in Paris right now) and tells Hijikata the great development. He orders Sannan to stop making zombies who handles the order…pretty damn bad. In private Chizuru tells Hijikata that she wants him to stop using his powers so he will live longer. She feels guilty and blah blah. He promises that he won’t and promptly goes into a zombie fit. She offers her blood but he shoves her out of the room to suffer alone.

Photobucket

MOG why didn't you do it?! :(

The super awesome group decides to go somewhere else to do something else. I am sure it is important. Saito goes to train new troops while Hijikata stays behind. Chizuru goes to visit Kondou who is being emo face. Things get even worse when Hijikata and some random dude runs in and says the enemy has surrounded them. Hijikata offers to stay behind and be the zombie ninja. But Kondou says he will stay behind and surrender. Hijikata almost has a mental breakdown when he realizes that Kondou wants to die for him. Chizuru is given money to escape forever but she wants to stay with Hijikata. They all escape outside but HAHA the enemy is out there and Hijikata has to transform to save the day. So Kondou’s sacrifice (he was captured, not killed yet) was for nothing. He starts to have a moment thinking about the past and how he rather have a relationship with Kondou than Chizuru. The future is grim folks. Grim. THE END!!!

Photobucket

Return of the hottie!!!

Dude folks. DUDE. Stuff is happening all over the place. And I think I understood most of it. Not the history aspect of the show. Things have not changed in 4 months. Baddies are just baddies. Keeping it simple okay!

Photobucket

Um yeah. This could be bad....

First things first. THERE ARE RULES FOLKS. What is with rules lately? Magical girls having rules and now zombies having rules. I think I am kinda impressed. But yes. One does not get to be an oni forever. Which I guess makes sense. The potion makes you turn all white hair and super powered by using your life force. Thus when you use your powers you are slowly killing yourself. Oh snap this draw back kinda sucks.

But do you know who this really sucks for? Okita. You know, that guy that is so blessed to have tuberculosis and be the weakest person ever despite being an oni? Oh yeah now he is dying TIMES TWO! So while his oni state might be keeping him alive it is slowly draining him of his power. Because life is super not fair for the hot guy. So I might just have to hang my hat on Saito because the Okita train might be departing for Really Dead Land soon.

Photobucket

Saito is super impressed with this new rule.

While this new rule popping out of nowhere might seem unfair to those who have already turned into zombie oni…well it is a bit too bad. I mean some of our hotties were going to die and this is their second lease on life anyway. They are already getting more life than they really deserve yes? And for people like emo Sannan and Hijikata who willingly took the drug without death looming over their head….drugs are bad okay? Next time read the fine print.

Photobucket

No one likes yoooooooooooou!

Speaking of Sannan. DUDE. Even the baddies on the real oni team hate you and are tattling on you. Like how evil do you have to be for the baddies to tell their enemies you suck? I would be like HAHA maybe he will take out their own but no they are warning their asses. If the baddies are helping the good guys you must be the most evil ever Sannan. Let me cry tears of blood for you because you don’t get to make more crazy oni zombies. Because you know how well that has all turned out yes?

Some of you (or maybe none of you because you are sane enough not to watch this show) might be thinking that Chizuru wasn’t that bad in this episode. Granted her running up the hill and not helping AT ALL was rather lame but other than that she wasn’t a hindrance right? Well you would be wrong. Or are not a season Chizuru hater.

Photobucket

I need no family when I have an emotional unavailable zombie not-boyfriend.

Let me see folks. Did we see Chizuru crying any tears over her dead twin brother? Um no. Did we see her sob over the fact she never knew her family? Nope. Did we see her mope around because her Now Uncle is a oni zombie creator? Of course not. Because Chizuru is too busy being in love with Hijikata. Like what a waste folks. She cries about everything else but not when it is about important stuff. Losers.

On that note why the hell was no one more upset that Shinpachi and Harada hit the road? They were briefly mentioned and I am sure that is part of the reason why Kondou stayed behind to try the suicide by cop thing again. But come on people. Let’s show some emotions please.

Photobucket

WTF is this?! X__X

Oh wait. Hijikata was saving all the emotions for Kondou. I seriously thought I saw his bottom lip tremble. It was almost like Kondou was his dad and daddy smashed his macaroni art on the floor. You…ordering me around?! You want to die…again? Like I felt bad for Hijikata. He needs a hug. He has some really stupid people around him in life but he needs a hug.

Photobucket

This plan worked perfectly.

Even if he is a promise breaker. I see you being all zombie like there Hijikata.

Photobucket

Good thing it happened that way or your capture would be in vain!

Kondou…yeah. If someone has to die then it should be him. He lead enough people to their deaths last episode. Die a hero baby. Even though he is still alive…but still. He kinda was pissing me off with all his WOE IS ME everyone is a zombie and it is my fault. Like yeah it is. Thanks for owning up to it.

Photobucket

The fun times are over now.

How exciting people. I can say whatever I want for the next episode. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe Saturday. XO The possibilities are endless. Endless I tell you. But I am sure Saito will still be hot. Hopefully he can be hot in other ways besides Sannan stalking.

No comments: