Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

I saw my husband for 5 MINUTES today! And 3 of them I spent apologizing because when I went to hug him goodnight I poked him in the eyeballs. XD I am so romantic! Hopefully we can spend more time together tomorrow. Thanks Mr. Boss for taking a delivery order at 8:05. THANKS.

Photobucket

Aw back when CLAMP was capable of creating endings!!!!

But to those who got to spend time with their partner today…jealous. XD Hope you had fun. And I hope you are not in line still to get a seat at a restaurant. And if you don’t have a partner….go to sleep now so you are well rested to buy discounted candies tomorrow! The best thing about holidays is getting all the lovelies on sale the day after!



Photobucket

Ignore the cat hair. Apparently someone was trying to get into my chocos when I went to the bathroom.

Today is a day created so lots of stores would make money off chocolate. XD Do you think this box is big enough for my greedy self?

Photobucket

This picture would be brighter had I come home when the sun was still out. But they are still very pretty. XD

Today is also a day when flower shops were like HEY why are the bakeries making all the money?! Apparently they weren’t making enough money off men trying to buy flowers when they screwed up. And of course we know the poor flower companies do not make enough off wedding. So tada yay for Valentine’s Day. The one day a year where most women receive flowers!

Photobucket

A couple of my favorite couples. XD

Today is a day for couples. I think everyone knows who my FAVORITE couple of all time is. But let’s take a moment of silence for the one couple who might have not made it this year. Poor Domeki and Watanuki. Reincarnation do not seem to be the case in this relationship thus I am sad.

But you don’t have to be part of a couple to have a great Valentine’s Day. Spend the day with someone you love/care about. Grab your best friend and watch a terrible movie together. Take your siblings out for some ice cream. Bake your neighbors some cookies. Love comes in many forms so don’t limit yourself to thinking you HAVE to be in a couple to enjoy this day.

So however you spend the day or feel about this day…..remember to go shopping tomorrow. XD

5 comments:

eternia said...

Happy valentine too Christina~
I only bought chocolates for papa and big bro. Teehee.

Christina said...

Eternia- XD Thankies. Target was a big fail in regards to after Valentine's sales. But I did get some hello kitty stickers so that is a good thing.

I hope they got you chocolates!!!

eternia said...

Nope, they are too cheap for that. :-P
I usually get candies in return.

Christina said...

Eternia- Well next time buy them less expensive chocolates and buy something nice for yourself. XD

eternia said...

Good idea, but etery is a sweet girl who doesn't want any return gift in the first place, hehe.