Thursday, September 16, 2010

On the Road to Weekend Atlanta!!!!

Hello my readers!!! Anime Weekend Atlanta is a few short hours away from and I am excited. Especially given the CRAZY news I got yesterday I probably need to have the time of my life this weekend. Can't go into detail EVEN THOUGH I WANT TO but just note...I need strength. And also my house is not a hotel.

But putting that aside WOOHOO! time for fun. Money saved, time off asked for. But we got to pack people! I was going to blog the last episode of K-On!! but it wasn't up in time. :( So I guess I will get to that next week...

Photobucket

Don't leave me mommy!!!

Time to pack people! Leaving something behind is always a RARW experience so let's see if we can get everything in the bag and not left behind in the house. But as long as I got my money and my camera I will probably be happy. XD


Photobucket

Behold the holder of the money. For a year it has gathered up the life source of AWA. Now it is time to spend it all in 4 short days.


Photobucket

So sad and empty. :(


Photobucket

So full...but with no roommates the entire hotel bill is mine to pay. :( Money eater.


Photobucket

That girl looks familiar....


Photobucket

You can never have too many batteries.


Photobucket

Super Happy Fun Sale stuff XO


Photobucket

Boys blowing up our phones, phones


Photobucket

Super secret bathroom stuff.


Photobucket

Yay for powedered perfume! Much easier to take on trips.


Photobucket

I am started to think everything I have that is functional has something cute on it...


Photobucket

Um no, the elephant comes with my cat. Surrender the plushie!


Photobucket

Needed because sometimes the thing holding the badge sucks.


Photobucket

Folder holding all our confirmation stuffers.


Photobucket

I swear I have healthy foods too!


Photobucket

Take us with you!!!

Okay now I am getting GENTLY TOLD that it is time to pack for real. OKAY THEN!

See ya'll Sunday night when I will get some marathon blogging done. Wish me luck and great deals!

2 comments:

blindability said...

Ahh: Your kitty is too cute. Have fun and bring back lots of pictures and merchandise!

Christina said...

Blindability- He is only cute when he is hungry. XD The rest of the time he is a demon. The other cat is our cutie but she was actually trying to get in the luggage at the time. XD

But I am back. Swag post will be up within the hour. XD