Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nendoroid 27a Izumi Konata Comptique version!

A complete surprise of a purchase for me! I have seen Konata for sale before at conventions but she had a ridiculous price tag on her so I passed on her. That and I am hyper aware of bootleg versions of this particular lovely. So I thought maybe my Lucky Star Comptique collection would not be complete.

However AWA had some surprise Nendoroids for me! I thought maybe vendors would be selling some Nagis or something. But no, some vendors are still holding on to their older inventory. Yay for me right?

Photobucket

My collection is complete! Well it will be on my birthday...

So it is time to look at lots of pictures I have taken of my lovely Konata. Beware of serious cuteness and possibly a random cat in the pictures. XD


Photobucket

Opening the packages for the first time is always so much fun. The only time where I know where all the pieces go and everything looks like it fits together perfectly. Then WHOOSH the spare pieces go in the bucket destined to be confused with other pieces...


Photobucket

Someone wanted to be included in the Nendoroid picture taking marathon. Clearly I was missed while at AWA. XD You can see the other cat up in the corner but since he tried to eat MUGI'S ARM he is a bad boy. BAD BOY!


Photobucket

Behold my lovely!!! She is in much better condition than the other Comptique Lucky Star girls. Rarw people. Rarw. But I will look on the positive and that I own them all. I don't plan on selling my collection any time soon so I guess that I shouldn't be that concern with resale value.


Photobucket

Unlike the other girls Konata's ears are not just a little hat on her head. No her little hair piece is removal and is what keeps the ears in place. Not sure how I feel about that but it works. Although you do have to shove the hair pretty far in without the ears on to hide the nonpainted section.


Photobucket

Konata comes with a little newspaper. Surely it must be about the happenings in the otaku world yes?


Photobucket

Someone needs attention 24/7. LOVE ME MOMMA!


Photobucket

I love stickers! Let's see how I do with these babies. But why did I get so many extras....


Photobucket

Okay so maybe stickers don't love me. But I tried folks!


Photobucket

Konata appreciates me trying with the stickers so that is all that matters.


Photobucket

Back view of the stickers. You can't see how crocked they are now. XD


Photobucket

This amuses Konata. Greatly!


Photobucket

This is Konata being serious I think...


Photobucket

Are you boxing the air or trying to kitty love me?


Photobucket

I couldn't get Konata to sit in the chair. :( The legs wouldn't fit in the sitting...butt? :(


Photobucket

Thems are fighting words!


Photobucket

All the Comptique versions I have so far. One is still sitting in the closet, waiting for my birthday. Aren't they a happy bunch? Also Konata is floating high in the sky. XD


Photobucket

I see you little cow. Welcome me into the fold now!

No comments: