Sunday, September 26, 2010

Amagami SS episode 13: AI IS BORING!


Photobucket

Bonding over trash WOOHOO!

HAHAHA! Work had a lovely event today. I mean it was still crappy and I needed back up and everyone was too busy flittering around not helping me. But something terrible happened to my boss and I felt like dancing inside. Because I am evil XD

Oh Amagami? A new arc? Do I care?

I guess I have time to kill before Sharktopus comes on. Let me try to muster up a few words….



Photobucket

Best part of the whole show.

Episode Summary: Junichi starts off with being depressed over being stood up on Christmas Eve. I wonder if we are ever going to see her. He runs into Ai who is a happy, bubbly girl buying a present for her little brother. Two years pass. Masayoshi and Junichi run into Tsukasa and talk about how it is shame she is always so busy. But neither of them can be bothered to help her so that was useless. On the way home the wind makes Junichi want to pee so they run to a nearby park. There they see Ai jump off a swing and expose their panties. The boys have never seen panties before ever so they stare. This does not go over well with Ai as she threatens to call the police. The boys freak and she claims that she was joking. She runs off and Junichi doesn’t have to pee anymore. Really am I typing this? While walking to school the next morning Kaoru runs up and grabs his butt. Yeah. Junichi acts all freaked out and threatens to grab hers. Kaoru declares Junichi a pervert and Ai is close by witnessing the whole thing. Also Ai talks about a cat at school. At lunch Junichi is having a hard time deciding between two dishes. Ai comes up and acts like a jerk. Junichi apologizes for holding up the line.

Photobucket

You have brought shame upon lunch!!!!

After eating Junichi spots the cat Miya was talking about and goes after it. Hibiki talks to Ai who was going to practice swimming after lunch. But she goes outside to look for the cat too. She sees Junichi near some stairs and automatically assumes he was going to be a pervert. Ai then decides to flash him some underwear because quite frankly WHY NOT?! Junichi looks away and then realizes that it was just her swimsuit. Suddenly it is no longer sexy. Miya then tries to bore Junichi to tears later that night with talk of a raffle and how Ai wouldn’t stop talking about him. At school Ai laughs at Junichi because Miya wrote on his head about the contest and how he better not forget her tickets. This is getting so boring I might pass out. There is some big to do about a cloth and wiping up the mark. We see the other girls being pretty boring too. After school Ai makes Junichi her pack mule but rewards him with the coupons she earned from that shopping trip. He then uses the coupons to win nothing but crap. He then wants to give her back the 5 dollars he won but she won’t take them and there is drama. So he decides to buy them treats so they can share. They walk to the beach to eat said awesome snacks. Then Ai starts talking about how people shouldn’t throw their trash away in trash cans. Junichi then gets all manly and picks up trash off the beach. This impresses Ai SO MUCH it gets all sparkly and THANK GOD the end!!!
YAWWWWWN!

Photobucket

The overpoliteness kills me!

I thought Sae was going to be the boring girl out of the bunch. I was WRONG. Ai is so…..horrible. I thought she was going to be a hard to know girl, a little rough around the edges. I was so wrong. Wrong people.

Photobucket

WHAT IS THIS?!

But I did learn that the wind can cause you to go to the bathroom. AMAZING right? Oh and Junichi is a BOY. I know certain things can make females go X_X and need to go to the bathroom (train tracks anyone) but boys and their special penises can’t handle the wind? Maybe I am just picking on Junichi because of the dumb face he made…

Photobucket

Um....no.

Kaoru grabbing Junichi’s butt was so random. Like wtf people. I don’t even know what I can say about that…

Photobucket

Oh it's only showing as much as underwear. But since it's not underwear no one cares.

So um…can someone explain to me how underwear is sexy and a swimsuit is only meh. Because really I am dying to know. Both show the same amount of skin. The leg and thigh area would be exposed. Possible camel toe might occur. But Junichi was all OH when he realized it was a swimsuit because somehow that changes things. So that was stupid.

Photobucket

You have the right to remain silence!

So Ai was going to call the cops in the boys how? She was swinging wrong on the equipment and her skirt flew the air. I probably look too. I guess people (men) are too worried about appearing to be perverts that the mere threat of such action is enough to scare them. Scare them hard enough that they don’t question that this doesn’t make sense.

Photobucket

I would make a joke but I hate that word....

I thought Sae and her getting a job thing was a stupid connection between her and Junichi. But now a cat? HAS NO ONE EVER SEEN A CAT BEFORE?! Now..I might have chased after a cute kitty on my lunch break but Junichi? And Ai doesn’t have enough train for the competition during normal hours but she has time run after the cat? And how loud was the cat meowing?

Photobucket

Trash goes in your school bag DUH!

Ai has decided that she loves Junichi because he picks up trash at the beach. This is after she told him to take his trash home with him. Because you know how he just tossed the stuff all over the beach and didn’t gesture the trash can. WHERE TRASH GOES. No no, apparently trash does not go in the trash can. You need to go home and throw it away so on the correct trash day you can toss it out then. Like seriously people. I am not going to carry trash in my purse all day.

Okay I am having a hard time thinking of anything positive with this episode/arc. Ai is cute but this is boring. PEACE OUT!

Also I just noticed most of my screenies were crotch/butt shoots. X_X

No comments: