Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kuroshitsuji II episode 10


Photobucket

BEHOLD THE SPARKLES!

X_X I think watching High School of the Dead and Kuroshitsuji in the same day is a very bad idea. Like ultra bad idea. I need some fluff mixed in with my WTF. My poor mind can’t handle this….brain overload.

But yeah here we go people. On to pedo land and spider webs and eyes. Lots of eyes people.

Spoilers for Claude licking stuff he shouldn’t and for Sebastian acting uncool. Shocking I know.



Photobucket

Ciel is super happy with his lot in life.

Episode Summary: Ciel sleeping peacefully at the Trancy mansion. Claude wakes him and dresses him for the day, being perverted every step of the way. Sebastian is on the edge of the property knocking over every single tree because he can. Ciel (after kicking Claude in his pedo head) orders Claude to investigate the weirdness that is happening in the forest. Claude and Sebastian meet near the fountain where Claude is all like WOOHOO I have Ciel now. Grell is taking pictures of Sebastian being sexy and those two run off to do sexy things. Or Sebastian makes Grell some tea and gets information out of him. The whole Alois is dead and now Ciel is Alois sorta. But Ciel is showing signs that he isn’t on team Claude. He says he just didn’t want to be with Sebastian and he really doesn’t want Claude either. Claude tries reminding him that Ciel will need him to get revenge on a demon but Ciel is all pissy. Claude then goes to a window and sings a love song about Ciel so Sebastian will hear. He does and he and Grell go on a magical journey together with the awesome butlers following. In the garden Ciel is not having fun times and takes it out on some trees. And accidentally Hanna’s head. But he shows remorse and takes her hand kindly.

Photobucket

I'm sure this makes sense....

Grell and Sebastian arrive at the ruined village and there is one lone person left alive. She explains that a small child (Alois’ brother) made a pact with a demon to destroy the village but she was spared because she was kind to him one day. Before she can give any more information the butler trio shoot her down and Sebastian fights them. Using his sexy good looks he gets Grell to chop them thus exposing their memories and seeing that they were behind the village burning thing (maybe). Sebastian is all like AHA and leaves Grell with a hard on. Ciel has another fit and breaks a mirror. Claude orders Hanna to clean up the mess but Ciel is like no YOU and takes Hanna with him. Claude is all XO WHY FACE! Ciel attempts to have a moment with Hanna but then she opens her mouth and there is an eyeball in it. Yeah she ate Alois’ eye and Ciel can see out of it and it is all gross. Ciel screams for a bit and it’s weird. Sebastian shows up at casa de Trancy and he and Claude have a knife fight with Claude slowly losing his mind. They talk about how hard it is being soul eating demons and boo hoo. Suddenly Ciel calls out for Sebastian and Claude is like YOU BROKE A RULE! But then Sebastian is like…..no that is Trancy I am still a butler. Not that any of this matters because el psycho has climbs a tree thing that I swear wasn’t there 5 minutes ago and is probably going to jump. This will end in beers. THE END!

I am pretty sure by the end of this series I might lose my mind. Or maybe people will think I am crazy because I stuck it out this long. Because only insane people can watch this show and be okay.

Photobucket

KICK HIM AGAIN!!!!

It is sad day when I rather Sebastian eat Ciel’s soul than have him spend one more minute with Claude. As I have said before I rather no one eat Ciel and Sebastian actually have real feelings for him but I doubt that is going to happen. So the lesser of two evils would be Sebastian.

Photobucket

And this is me puking.

And why is that? Because Claude is a pedophile now. I know most Kuroshitsuji JOKE about the yaoi…really shota vibes from this show but Claude has done away with the vibes and brought out the proof. And it makes me want to barf. So I am glad that Ciel kicked him. Kick him over and over again while we are at it. I think most fans would agree that the yaoi vibes are better when Ciel is legal. At least that is how I wrap my mind around the situation. NOT RIGHT NOW CLAUDE!

Photobucket

DO NOT WANT!!!

Also Claude if you were trying to build Ciel’s trust congratulations you failed. I have never seen someone fail so hard in my life. We earn the young boy’s trust at first. We don’t break out in the foot kisses and gazing glances right off the bat. Because that is CREEPY!

Photobucket

See totally normal. Just having a date with Grell that's all.

Sebastian is handling the lack of Ciel very well. And by very well I mean he is knocking down forests and trying to seduce Grell. Everyone has lost their minds and I might barf. I mean I guess if Sebastian can have sex with that nun he can strike a few poses and undress in front of Grell for the cause. Still unstable Sebastian was weird to watch.

Photobucket

Just run away Ciel!

It is nice to know despite being a Ciel/Alois creature there is still more Ciel than Alois. I mean I rather him apologized for hitting Hanna but at least he looked like he was sorry and offered her an arm up. I am not sure why he acts so content with her later but since it made Claude mad I am all for it. I just want to know who her eyes remind him of. But yeah I am happy Ciel is still trying to be Ciel.

Photobucket

Behold the face of evil.

It is a little surprising that Alois’ brother is behind the destruction of the village. But I guess I should have seen that coming. He wanted to have his brother’s wish fulfilled so bad he went to a demon for help. Not sure at his age if he knew the repercussions of his actions but it explains why he was randomly dead after Alois was dancing around. Sebastian was the contractor right? Meh this is all confusing.

Photobucket

It's raining men!!!

And then the awesome butlers were killed. Makes me sad that we didn’t get to know their back story. Did they even have a story? Were they just misunderstood, used by Claude? But it seems they were present at the village burning down so what does that mean? Does that mean it was really Claude? Because it would have been too far in advance for him to even dream about Ciel. More confusion.

Photobucket

Of course it wasn't as awesome as Sebastian losing his mind...

Claude being turned away by Ciel was amazing. Best moment of the show. Of course I think Hanna will die because of it very soon but you know. It was nice while it lasted.

Photobucket

That is where I keep my extra eyes.

Okay so Hanna got Alois’ eye to make a contract with him. Now Ciel is Alois. She is going to get Alois’ revenge on Sebastian by killing his precious Ciel. Only that will also take out Claude’s snack which I think is awesome. My question is WHY! Why would Hanna want to help out Alois when he poked out her eye?!?!?! Why wouldn’t she want to take this new gentle master and run off with him into the night? Like…I don’t get why she is loyal to Alois at all.

Photobucket

Dear lord how tasty was Ciel's blood?!

Claude losing his mind when he was fighting Sebastian was pretty great. Not as great as Sebastian HIDING because he thought Ciel was calling out to him and he couldn’t be a butler anymore. Really these two strong demons being under the command of a little kid (well two kids…) is amazing.

Photobucket

Save me Sebastian!!!

So that is how things are. Ciel is now Alois. Alois is like woohoo I am in Ciel’s body so watch me throw myself off a random….tree thing to get revenge on both butlers. Truly amazing stuff is about to happen. Fun times at casa de Trancy. See you next week for another exciting episode of PedophilesRUs.

Photobucket

Just...I have no idea...


8 comments:

Cranes said...

OOOOO
Pedoness o.o totally flaring everywhere! Claude can be pretty sick sometimes, but that makes me love him even more lol XD

Christina said...

Cranes- The pedoness was turned on 100 percent this week. Not sure how much pedoness will be in next week's episode though. A smashed up body is not really desirable. XD

Anonymous said...

So ... not sure yr being fair to our Claude. Sebastian dressing Ciel like a girl and having an *intimate* fanservice corset moment in season 1, 95% pedo. And ick. Trancy Uncle doing anything, 500% pedo. And do not want to see EVER. Alois hitting on Claude one minute into ep.1, 75% reverse-pedo. I thought WTF Claude when I watched this week w/out the subs, but then *subs are on* and, hey, people, that's just Claude being Claude. Which means Claude being a weirdo. Claude dances on tables, Claude talks to his bird "friends," and Claude thinks Ciel is pure of intention and wants to kiss his toes, yodel abt Ciel, and apparently also let Ciel do whatever he wants inluding walk all over Claude. I think Claude just wants to raise him and groom him and care for him and eat his soul. No sex. Just soul licking. Which is also gross.

Christina said...

Anonymous- You sound like my kind of people. XD

But yes in regards to other events in this series Claude isn't as bad. Still DO NOT WANT behavior going on but he isn't the worse of the worse.

He also seems more human than Sebastian with his habits and hobbies. Kinda weird.

Anonymous said...

oh Grell... your suddenly growing on me.

i'm begining to think Grell is the fan girls' mouthpiece.

Christina said...

Kittyfo- Grell speaks from his heart. His inner yaoi girl perverted heart but his heart none the less. XD Grell I can handle.

Anonymous said...

yep definitely the fans mouthpiece.
I am beginning to like him more. He actually has a point in being around more now XD. I'm with him on the take sexy pictures of Sebastian part.

I wonder....when did Kuroshitsuji become twilight? the sparkles the unbelievably delicious person's blood.

Christina said...

kittyfo- I am definitely liking Grell a lot better this season. Granted he is still an Aunt killer...but she was a murderer too so you know. But yeah he is much more tolerable now.

Blinded by the sparkles!