Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nendoroid 102: Tsumugi Kotobuki!

MUGIIIIIII! MUUUUUGI! I love you Mugi.

Yeah my posts are all so coherent and informational. Mmm I am totally making sense here.

But yes people, I love Mugi. Although I am a bit ashamed to call myself a Mugi fan when apparently I forgot her name is Tsumugi. I suck. Sorry for my oversight Mugi. I do love you and your cuteness! So coming home with Mugi made AWA a success just in that regards. XD

Photobucket

Mugi is mine! Be jealous!

Also be warned there are a lot of pictures in this entry. I think I got a little carried away. But I love Mugi so it's okay. Share in the love!


Photobucket

Ah Mugi. One of the favorite things I love about you is I got you for 5 dollars less than I should have. XD The vendor mispriced one of his three Mugis (the only ones in the entire dealer's room WOOHOO!!!) and I was able to get the cheaper one. GO ME!


Photobucket

Welcome to the collection Mugi. You will find that most of the other Nendoroids are nice and willing to share clothes. Also you are pretty adorable. XD


Photobucket

What's that? A cool accessory just for me?


Photobucket

It is time to jam people! Even though Mugi is the only Light Music Club member I have I am sure some other Nendoroids will be happy to play with her.


Photobucket

So content with her pickle eyebrows.


Photobucket

Do you hear that? Oh it's just your crazy cat? Okay carry on.


Photobucket

Fortunately that tea set isn't expensive...


Photobucket

BANANA PHONE!


Photobucket

Mugi needed a close up. Enjoy her cute innocent face NOW!


Photobucket

Mugi comes with a new stand that I haven't seen before. Not sure how I feel about it. She isn't that heavy so why such a dramatic base? She is blasting off at the speed of light!


Photobucket

Tea set still looking a little shaking but better!


Photobucket

It's my other Mugi figurine! A lot of booths had her but I managed to save a few bucks on her by comparison shopping. Of course my husband is all like I am sure you will save even more by buying this stuff while we are IN Japan. But I wanted it now son. Also featured is a random figurine that I had hiding in Mugi's box so she wouldn't get squished. I love blue!


Photobucket

Little Mugi has such huge eyes and Mugi has none. X_X Crazy times.


Photobucket

Yes hello? Are you aware that I am so cute? XD


Photobucket

You will jam out while I set the table okay?


Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by and visiting us! XD I love my new Mugi. My husband says my LOVE only lasts for a short amount of time until the next cute nendoroid comes out. For now I love you Mugi. But I will love you forever (with you). XD


No comments: