Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Amagami SS episode 11

I should be packing. Or watching K-On!! But I am a slacker and K-On!! isn’t out yet. So I figure I get my America’s Next Top Model on while blogging a late Amagami SS post. Because I care.

Photobucket

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Not really. But might as well finish what I started. That and I wanted to see the perverted kiss moment.

So beware of waitresses looking too hot in their uniforms.



Photobucket

I wish I looked that magical on a plastic horse.

Episode Summary: Miya goes to wake her brother up for school but he is already there. He has decided that Sae needs more training. Today it is scream into the wind day. The customers are GODS after all. At lunch Junichi is staring into space. He asks his friend what a girl means when she screams I DON’T WANT TO BE YOUR LITTLE SISTER. Haruka was ease dropping nearby and says that clearly Sae wants to be his mom. Okay. Miya, Sae, and that other girl are talking about a “Santa” contest and how super fun it sounds. After school Sae informs Junichi that she has a job interview and she wants Junichi to go with her. Because if she gets the job she wants him to know first. By some miracle she gets the job and it is all YAY! But Sae is worried and still wants Junichi to coach her…in life or something. I don’t know.

Photobucket

WHERE IS MY KISS?!

After a little while, Junichi, his friend, Kaoru, and Miya go to the restaurant. It isn’t Kaoru’s restaurant as Sae didn’t want to rely on her. Them being such awesome friends and all. Sae goes a GREAT job serving everyone so I die in shock. Junichi keeps staring at her and sometimes he was actually looking AT HER and not her boobs. More shock. For some reason Sae’s customers give her tickets to an amusement park. Stalkers. She takes Junichi to it because she wants to ride the Ferris Wheel. Only he is afraid of heights. They go on the carousel thing instead. Then Sae turns into a freak and wants to go to some Power Ranger Grasshopper Morphin Time show. She is like the biggest fan ever. She goes on and on about how awesome the show is and there is light in her eyes. So naturally she is picked out of the audience to be the kidnap victim and Junichi laughs the entire time. After the show they have a snack and Junichi picks on her more. Sae then starts requesting a lot of things. Call me by my first name, be in the couple contest with me, bear my first child. It is all romantic and stuff. Then at the train station they hold hands and it is blushy faces. THE END!

…Oh.

This is me not being amazed people. I finally tuned in because I thought we were getting the kiss of weirdness this episode and we didn’t. So watching this was a waste.

I am surprised that were any jobs left for Sae. Like really it took her months to get all that practicing down? Yeah sorry all the jobs have been taken by people who know how to breathe and talk. That didn’t need special education in being a human department.

Photobucket

OR YOUR MOM!!!

Junichi can’t be so dumb to not know what Sae meant by the “I don’t want to be your little sister” comment. I mean when Haruka was going on about her foolish he knew what she was saying was wrong. So Sae doesn’t want to be the little sister, big sister, and mother….what could she mean then? Oh yes she wants to be the perverted Uncle no one lets you spend time with. All makes sense now!

Photobucket

This is how I practice for all my jobs!

Also why is Junichi teaching Sae how to have a job again? Let alone a waitressing job? I mean he can’t even teach her the basic functions of having a job, how can he teach her a specific job? Oh that’s right he is just teaching her how to act like a human GOT IT!

Photobucket

Look at me I don't suck!

Sae actually gets the job people. A miracle of miracles. Very anticlimactic if you ask me. Now next week is going to be all about that couple contest. But yes Sae gets a job at a nicer restaurant than Kaoru. I thought that could bring more of Kaoru into the storyline but I guess she got the same amount of screen time just going to the restaurant with Junichi.

Photobucket

She's actually wearing more clothes than usual....

And Sae did a good job at the restaurant. Pick me off the floor people I am in shock. I was expecting her to spaz all over the place like usual. But nope she was actually doing a good job! She didn’t spill anything, act all nervous, or stutter. Junichi was acting like the nervous silly person. Well and a pervert. Girl has big boobs Junichi. They will look big no matter what she wears so stop being a perv.

Photobucket

Spend more time with me NOW!

Sae sorta surprises me. She is the shyest girl so far yet she has acted the most bold in her intentions. Granted Haruka was pretty bold with her nakedness but that was a last ditch effort after she thought play coy was a failure. But Sae has been all hold my hand, call me Sae, come to the theme park me, go do the couple thing with me. So yeah she has a lot of brave in her.

Junichi has a lot of fail in him though. Did he really not know it was a date? Does he really not know the implication of the farris wheel? He saw how googly eyed she was at him and he knows she is shy so why does Sae have to make the first moves? Such failure.

Photobucket

We never got to see the warriors!

The Grasshopper Warrior thing was the stupidest thing ever. More so because we never got to see the Grasshopper Warriors and only saw the Squid thing. And I would say something about my husband is way too awesome and that he wouldn’t let me be all embarrassed on stage like that. But yeah he would have been laughing his head off.

Photobucket

I think what you mean to say is "I like you".

I am not sure about Sae and Junichi being in the couple contest. Wouldn’t they have to be a couple first? I mean maybe they will win because they have gotten to know each other after all the “practice” but them actually being in the contest is X_X. But I guess Sae has to drop a huge hint on Junichi since he is being so very, very slow. Go look up the word slow. It’s Junichi riding a turtle.

Photobucket

Avoid eye contact! Very romantic!

Also holding hands shouldn’t make you look pukey. Just saying.

So next week we have a couple contest, a Santa outfit, and togetherness. I fear we will not get a perverted kiss. HOW SAD :(
ON TO PACKING!

No comments: