Saturday, September 25, 2010

K-On!! Season Two Episode 25: Extra episode!

Friday at work was complete and utter bullshit. I was so upset from what happened that I really couldn’t find a happy spot in my heart to blog this bonus episode of K-On!! I watched it but was too busy ranting and raving about the RARWness of it all. I am still -_- about what happened and am not looking forward going to work tonight but I must. Japan awaits me and I plan on bringing home two suitcases full of stuff!!!!

That sounds like a lot…two suitcases. But figurine boxes take up a lot of space. And hello, Sanrio all over the place. But yeah still a lot.

Photobucket

Look how excited Mio is!!!

In any event it is time to blog. XD Even though K-On!! ended last week we have two more episodes (including this one) left to enjoy. Spoilers for….well craziness.



Photobucket

They took the evidence!!!!

Episode Summary: Azusa is watching a WEIRD video the girls made to promote their club when it first started (AKA sans Azusa). Like Mio wearing a nurse outfit and random weirdness. Mio (in the present) is all NOOO someone found the tape that I so secretly hid away!!!! Azusa confesses to watching the whole thing and tries to not be amused too much by their crazy antics. They decide that they are going to create another promotional video as to help Azusa out in getting new club members. Sawako wants to help too but her main motivation seems to be making Azusa a cat girl. Sawako is soon exiled from the room and she runs off, promising to make a perfect out for the video. The girls then toy with different ideas on what the video should be about. An American suspense movie, a narrative told by Ton-chan’s point of view, and a murder mystery with Azusa being the dead girl. Azusa is like all these ideas suck so naturally she is told that she needs to think of an idea. She takes the project very serious and seeks out McDonalds for inspiration.

Photobucket

Mugi is so cute when she is implying something bad.

Azusa finally decides that they would interview students at the school (their ideas/opinion on the Light Music Club. In between the interviews there would be clips of the Festival Concert thrown in. Also Jun is shown being more and more jealous on how awesome the Light Music Club is. Sawako is not please that her ideas are not being used. And that her revolutionary outfit is not loved. First on the list is filming the everyday activities the club does. Like feeding el turtle, eating snacks, and doing homework. Yui tries to spice things up by being a goober which I think does a better job of showing off the club. The girls then film a scene on the roof asking everyone to please join them. Sawako then edits everything together and we see the finished copy, including the interviews from random students. Some were like Light Club who and other people were supportive (mostly their friends but HEY they won’t be around to be have their biased checked). Sawako also throws in the clip of Azusa being a cat girl for good measure. Azusa does not approve and tries to throw their new copy of the recruitment video in the cookie jar too. When Ritsu says okay we will tape a better scene Azusa…Azusa reverts back to her cat girl ways. THE END!

XO Well that was surprising. After seeing the previews last week I thought that Azusa was going to discuss with Jun and Ui how she could promote the Light Music Club without the other girls. But I probably should have known that it was going to be “A few months ago” type of episode.

Photobucket

I want to join a club with talking keyboards!

However even the very first part of the episode was still trying to deceive me. What with Azusa finding the DVD and all. I thought maybe she was looking around the club room after the girls left and was reminiscing about how silly they were. But it makes more sense that the DVD was found during a cleaning spree.

Photobucket

Poor Mio always suffers. XD

If I was Mio I probably wouldn’t want that DVD floating around either. However besides the Mio in a nurse outfit I thought that version of a recruitment video was pretty accurate. Like yeah they are crazy and random and goofy. XD So it is a shame it was locked up in a cookie jar but Mio probably did the right thing.

I am not sure why the girls had to think so long on what their video should be about. I mean…it should showcase what the club is actually about and what they do. PERHAPS they should have shown more scenes of them actually practicing and stuff but coming up the crazy ideas beforehand seemed weird.

Photobucket

Mugi has the best ideas!

Except for Mugi’s of course. Yeah her idea made no sense but I don’t care people. Murder mystery in the Light Music Club!

Photobucket

That is animal abuse!

Sawako has crossed a new line. I mean….maid outfits and nurse outfits okay, I can handle. But what the heck was that? X_X Just no. I was embarrassed for the poor innocent statue who was forced to wear that….stuff.

Photobucket

You couldn't find better people to interview?....

I also think Sawako could have done a better job of editing the video. A lot of the interviews seemed like…they didn’t know who the Light Music Club even was. Not really the best way to promote a club, to have some classmates going WHO? But I did appreciate the people who were all WOOHOO club. XD

Photobucket

Such a silly Azusa.

In the end I thought that the video was cute and the best way to promote the club. I think there should have been a little more Azusa as she is going to be the only member left in the club. I would be like LOOK AT ALL THESE AWESOME GIRLS and then go :( when there is only one member in the club. But yeah, more Azusa and the video would have been fun.

Photobucket

Woohoo shameless promotion!

I also approve of this episode being shown now. Because I know my approval means a lot to people who direct animes in Japan. But yeah we were all sad last week that the girls graduated and there were tears. But now we can go AW see how cute they were in everything they did. So yeah I thought it worked.

Not quite sure what next week will be about but I doubt it will be as good as this episode.

Now...on to work :(

No comments: