Thursday, September 23, 2010

Amagami SS episode 12: PEACE OUT CRAZY VOICE


Photobucket

Do we hear wedding bells?

XO Work wasn’t that bad AGAIN today. I am amazed people. Surely tomorrow I will die but today was okay given the fact the store smelled like paint and the entire area smelled like asphalt. Like okay construction people we didn’t need ANY parking spaces at all, we need no customers.

So since I am in a pretty good mood I decides to watch the last episode of Sae’s fail arc in Amagami SS. Or maybe because K-On!! isn’t out yet. Either way woohoo for catching up right?

Beware of special outfits and massive amounts of ice cream!!



Photobucket

No toe kisses WOOHOO!!

Episode Summary: The episode starts off from where episode 11 left off, with Sae being all starry eyed at Junichi and saying she wants to win the couple contest. This sends Junichi into the closet of stars and he is determined to confess to Sae. Sae takes Junichi to a yummy looking restaurant because she wants them to finish a banana split desert thingy because that means they are destined to be together forever. Only Junichi is given dirty looks and the ice cream is HUGE. But Junichi sees that Sae really wants to finish the ice cream and eats it at the speed of fast. Because he took awesome pills today or something. Then everyone is getting ready for the couple contest. Masayoshi enters with a stuffed animal because apparently he is a sushi chef. Exactly. Haruka enters with Hibiki and look pretty hot. Sae is nervous for the event but Junichi is like WE CAN DO THIS! Haruka and Masayoshi get a lot of cheers on stage. Then it is time for the main couple to enter. Sae claims her mom ordered the costumes but she didn’t. Sae made them. They are wedding outfits. Yeah people. Sae trips on stage and all is cute and innocent and bubbly. But Hibiki and Haruka win WOOHOO! Junichi and Sae get second place and win some date at a theater place.

Photobucket

Hi random penguin suits!

They walk home from the event all happy and full of happiness. They go to the theater on Christmas Eve and dude the seats are for a private box. They get slightly nervous and break away from each other. Junichi has a useless moment with the director of the movie. He returns to the room to find Sae wearing a special outfit. Okay…Sae reveals that the main actress and the director were in love while filming and wants to know how that will reflect the movie. Junichi and Sae watch and agree that their love for each other shines through the movie. Junichi then gets brave and says that he will be the director and Sae will be his actress. Of course the seat manages to get messed up and Junichi ends up on Sae. There is awkwardness and Sae’s annoying voice but Junichi confess, Sae cries, and they both kiss. They go outside and look at the Christmas tree and all is wonderful. THE END!

Woohoo people! NO MORE SAE!

Photobucket

SO HUNGRY!!!!!

I really wanted to go to that restaurant that Sae and Junichi went to. Which probably proves Junichi’s point that he shouldn’t be there. But it makes me so hungry. Good thing I have cake WOOHOO! Those other girls should have minded their own business. Probably just jealous Sae had a date and they only went with their friends. But yeah I still want to go to that place.

Photobucket

I think I might have cried X_X

But I shall not be ordering that huge ice cream thing. One because I do not enjoy bananas. But also because I like ice cream and want to keep liking ice cream long after my awful nonexistent children force me into a retirement home. Forcing myself to eat that much ice cream would probably kill me or turn me off from the delicious treat forever and that would be tragic. So while I think Sae is cute for wanting to eat that ice cream for what it represented it was never going to happen. Also why do the Japanese pad their treats with corn flakes? X_X

Photobucket

Wait Sae is sad?! I WILL MAKE HER HAPPY!

But I think Junichi is cute for trying to eat the whole thing. He didn’t know the real reason behind Sae’s distress but he knew it would upset her if they left ice cream behind. So that was cute. Go Junichi.

Photobucket

Aw. I was rooting for you, WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!

Not going to lie I would have voted for Masayoshi and his lady friend. Because I love plushies. XD Also because he seemed really serious about this pairing. I do like that Kaoru’s interaction with him but I wish she would have cheer Junichi on too. But I guess if you are too busy laughing at fish plushies you might not be able to cheer your friend on with a straight face. You were robbed Fish-chan.

Photobucket

Yeah....you look pretty hot together.

I do think that Haruka and Hibiki made the most convincing couple of all. Almost made me see the light and go towards the yuri. So while Haruka and Hibiki were only in the contest for fun I thought they looked good. I am not sure Hibiki wants to hear that she looks like a dude but yeah. Better looking than Junichi.

I was ready to call this episode Amagami SS episode 12: Mom fail. Really I was. So I am slightly grateful to learn that mom did not order a WEDDING DRESS for her 16 year old daughter to wear with a boy she has never met. Slightly grateful.

Photobucket

A wedding dress? Really? X_X

But there is still the case of Sae being an insane kid who is either bold as hell or off her rocker. Like I get that she was trying to win the contest but she was going on a little too thick and heavy. She doesn’t want to be all embarrassed in front of people but she slapped on a wedding dress before she even got an answer from the boy. Second hand embarrassment all over my face.

XO I want to go to that movie theater! Well I guess I would like to know how much that private box costs. I complain about movie tickets costing 8-9 dollars so you know….But the very idea of it looks amazing. No annoying kids screaming, not old dudes coughing up a lung, and no one behind me kicking my seat. I want to only go to that theater and that theater only. JEALOUS!

Photobucket

Err...hi lady of the night? Or is that lolita?

Sae girl. Girl. Girl. What WERE you wearing. Last week I thought you were in the Santa outfit and while I rolled my eyes I accepted it. BUT NO this is what a shy, super introverted girl wears on her second date with a boy. Alone in a private movie box. Oh okay. And the sister of said boy gave this advice. Mixed signals much? Just…just no.

Photobucket

This is cute not going to lie...

HOWEVER…Junichi did a pretty good job confessing to Sae. I thought it was sweet and cute and a little funny. Sae was talking about how the director loved the actress and that is how he was able to make her look beautiful on camera. Then Junichi got all cute and said he was going to tape his actress. I really loved it. I think this is the best light I have seen Junichi in this entire series. I loved the awkwardness of it all and how he came up with it so fast. Just awwww.

Photobucket

Silly defective beds!

I thought after all that build up we were going to get more of a romance scene….but I guess Sae used up all her brave juice putting on the outfit. And if Junichi tried anything I would be hating him forever. So we get a kiss and a Christmas tree viewing scene. I guess that is pretty perfect in terms of young Japanese romance.

Photobucket

Moe is more deadly than zombies!

Moe is now a known killer. We have been put on notice.

Photobucket

This makes sense DUH!

So..what was with the penguin outfit at the end? I get that Junichi wants to capture Sae on camera but…she was bouncing up and down on a bed in a penguin outfit. I like penguins but it was so random. I guess I should be happy that she was wearing clothes though. And look sister has a random costume too. YAY!

Sae had the most annoying voice ever. The reason why she connected to Junichi was lame. And we got no naught kiss in weird places action. But I did like the announcer guy and the final confession. But this series is still not hitting home with me as something special. And who is the next girl?!? Like seriously all the girls we have seen in random scenes being random but I don’t even know this girl. So yeah I guess we will see how this all goes down.

Photobucket

Thank GOD!

No comments: