Sunday, September 5, 2010

Amagami SS episode 10

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. I was at an out of town wedding and it was a special kinda day. XD Yay for weddings and cake! But I found out that I will probably not be a drinker. Not only am I a picky eater I am a picky drinker. So how sad for me, my drink of choice will always be Code Red.

Photobucket

Yes because this really happens in real life. Keep on dreaming boys.

Not that it matters because I am never in the mood to blog Amagami SS. XD My husband is like why are you watching a show you don’t like? BECAUSE I CAN! How can I mock something if I don’t watch it? XD

Beware for the possibility of toe kisses and Junichi really stretching his perverted levels to new heights!



Photobucket

Having conversations with real people is hard.

Episode Summary: The narrator tells us that it has been three weeks since the coffee on the crotch incident. In that time Sae has worked up enough courage to have conversations with vending machines. Truly a miracle. Junichi has decided that she needs to start talking to real people after Kaoru tells Junichi Sae is a loser. He tells her to go order food from the cafeteria ladies but that proves to be too hard. Junichi then tells her to imagine the workers as vending machines and she is able to carry on a really stupid conversation then. Amazing. The narrator tells us periodically that both Sae and Junichi are as dumb as rocks. After school Junichi has another training session with Sae. This time she has to practice getting dressed under pressure. Of course that means Junichi has to be in the room and it involves Sae changing into her swimsuit. And since Sae hasn’t been trained to walk correctly she trips and Junichi catches her with her boob. Miya walks in and it is drama time.

Photobucket

It is a good thing Miya forgave him...

Miya forgives Junichi and they meet up with Sae to go to a hot spring. More swimming suits woohoo! They go to the part of the hot spring that has the little fishes eating skin off their feet. Turns out that Sae is really….sensitive there as she makes all kinds of noises. Junichi tries to give her an interview under pressure but it really turns into Junichi has a perverted attack and passes out. Sae nurses him back to health with a juice box. Junichi promises that they can have more training sessions at their house. Only they play the world’s boringest version of Life. Sae ends up spending the night only so Miya can fondle her boobies. When Sae wears Miya’s pajamas she shows them off to Junichi. He jokes it is like having another sister to which Sae freaks out because she doesn’t want that. THE END!

Wow people. I really didn’t think this show could get any stupider. But it did. Good job Sae. You turned a crazy show with questionable motives into a crazy show with stupid characters and super questionable motives.

Photobucket

The announcer is the best person EVER!

But I am going on the record now to say I like the random announcer or narrator dude. He says exactly what I am thinking. He realizes that this show is crap. He wants to know why other people are watching this crap. And he probably wants to call the police of Junichi’s ass. XD So I enjoy him even if he isn’t totally necessary.

Photobucket

Such amazing progress....

Sae is really, really dumb. Not only has Junichi being training her for three weeks but in that time the only progress she has made is taking to vending machines. Like….I thought she was shy around boys. But I guess she is shy around all people and her entire life she has never talked to anyone. She is just pathetic. She doesn’t need a job so why is she pushing herself to take a job that deals with talking to people? Stupid plot point is stupid.

And Junichi should be fired as a teacher. Not by Sae because she is dumb as a bag of rocks. But shouldn’t Miya be like….um my brother sucks. After 3 weeks someone should be able to carry on conversations with people. Someone is getting too far up their own ass thinking they are awesome. Junichi you are not awesome.

Photobucket

Forgive him indeed.

Also Junichi you suck for referring to the staff as inanimate machines. I mean I guess he was trying to make Sae feel better and the whole imagine people in their underwear thing is so stupid. But the way he went about it made me want to stab him. Like she is going into the service industry. Does he want customers thinking that his friend (FRIEND) is on the same level as a vending machine? Yeah I didn’t think so.

Photobucket

Because after I accidentally grab some boobies I make the situation worse by squeezing them.

The whole changing thing was the stupidest thing in the world. Because there are no bathrooms at all in the world. Surely none at work or school. And it’s not like that the uniform at the restaurant is slightly more complicated than a swimsuit or a gym suit. And it’s not like it would have made more sense for Junichi to be the one hiding behind the desk rather the person trying to get changed. This was all to lead to the boob grabbing scene so yeah. Gross.

Dude are you even allowed to go to those types of baths with swimsuits on? I didn’t think that was allowed but how else could we see Sae’s boobs?!? That is kinda pissing me off. With the other two girls Junichi seemed to like all of them but with Sae he is all focused on her boobs. Gross.

Photobucket

A really really bad feeling....

I have a really, really bad feeling that kissing in the AWESOME area is going to be the toes. And that might make me puke. Like seriously I find that so gross and I am not sure why. I think at this point I would rather to see arm pit licking than toe sucking. X_X GROSS PEOPLE.

Photobucket

I think I might have stabbed Junichi if he said that to me and I hate him.

Despite Sae being majorly annoying and stupid I am surprised at her honesty with Junichi. Not that he is going to get it but she actually talked back to Junichi in a way and that impressed me slightly. Then I remember the vending machine and I rolled my eyes. But yeah her realizing that she likes Junichi without making it SUPER OBVIOUS was nice and that she was quick to correct his “other sister” comment was out of left field.

Photobucket

Trust me you don't even want to know him!

But in the next episode there better not be any toe sucking. DO NOT WANT!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not amagami related, because, well, I don't like it >_<

You mentioned a few posts ago that you started and dropped the TnC manga. Can't say that I blame you as it's a very shouneny action piece. However the most recent release included a tidbit for yaoi fans, and if you look carefully used frames from the eros scenes in the PC game (though sadly not enough of them).

(in order but not sequential; taken from vol 8)

http://imgur.com/ogGrx.jpg
http://imgur.com/AGnfm.jpg
http://imgur.com/JzQxM.jpg
http://imgur.com/XeAk8.jpg
http://imgur.com/30qwC.jpg
http://imgur.com/TP9oa.jpg
http://imgur.com/SAVdj.jpg
http://imgur.com/fB6Rt.jpg
http://imgur.com/bPWXC.jpg
http://imgur.com/LtMeJ.jpg
http://imgur.com/FgQuC.jpg
http://imgur.com/KtI10.jpg

Christina said...

Anonymous- XD I love it when people leave comments on my Amagami posts that have nothing to due with Amagami because it sucks.

But yeah X_X that is certainly a step in the yaoi direction. :( I wish there wasn't so much violence as my yaoi fangirling likes a more...gentle approach. But that is certainly better that what I had read up to. Maybe Shiki will be remorseful for hurting Akira.....XD so then I can better enjoy the yaoi tension.

Anonymous said...

"Maybe Shiki will be remorseful for hurting Akira.....XD"

I suspect the manga is angling for this. It won't be remorse per se, but I think Shiki will get some kind of moral redemption (which he arguably doesn't get at all in the games).

I think it is foreshadowed in the water bottle scene. He's telling Akira to drink from his hand and beg, but later when Akira is delirious, he carefully feeds him the water and unchains him. Why let him go if it means one less future hassle to kill him?

But that is manga Shiki. Game Shiki is... a dick. I've played all the possible Shiki endings and can only find 4 instances where he is nice to Akira:

1. in one route, he kills ***MAJOR SPOILER*** and comes home bummed out, and asks Akira what his name is (they've been FWBs for a while, but that's the first time he's cared to know XD). Then he greatly confuses Akira by kissing him after sex

2. in one Shiki-ending, he leads Akira to a tunnel out of Toshima and says "go; you are free now" which is the closest he ever gets to saying "I love you"

3. in the "Akira the Slut" ending, they are a dubiously happy couple and Shiki goes around murdering all the poor souls that Akira bangs for sport

4) in the PS2 "true ending," he rescues Akira from a double crossing.

In one of his routes, Shiki becomes a powerful dictator ruling Toshima, and he makes Akira his 2nd in command. That's kind of sweet??

Though sadly, not much else "nice" passes between them. I am super anxious to see what route the anime and manga will end up taking. Although I wish it to be the "you are free Lassie" ending, I think it's more likely to be Nano's boring "true ending."

Christina said...

Anonymous- Game Shiki sounds like an ass. XD It is good know that the manga might be making him less....of an asshole. Maybe the anime will take that one step further. But if they make Shiki less of an asshole the yaoi content will surely suffer. Which is okay as I do not want Akira to be tortured. We shall see soon.

I shall hope for the ending which allows the best friend (who...probably loves Akira the most and it is tragic that that love will never happen), the little blond, Akira, and Shiki to all live. But somehow I do not think that is possible.

Anonymous said...

If you pick Shiki both Keisuke and Rin croak.

If you pick Rin, Shiki dies and Keisuke's fate is unknown.

If you save Keisuke then Rin lives but Shiki dies.

This isn't true of any other route (your other boyfriend options are Motomi, Nano, and in the ps2 game, Yukihito, in which K,S and R all live)

I guess the point being that the creators consider Keisuke, Rin, and particularly Shiki with his million endings to be the main plausible love interests for Akira, and he can't be a player and have more than one :p

Christina said...

Anonymous- But they can all be FRIENDS. Well....or at least Akira can think they are his friends while the unpicked too can suffer with their unrequited love or something. XD Of course I just want a happy ending and I can't imagine Akira being that happy if his friends are dead. :(