Thursday, October 28, 2010

Psychic Detective Yakumo episode 4

This is the second post of the day. Check out my Amagami SS episode 16 post that went up earlier tonight.

Watching anime on a laptop that is on power saving mode….hurts my eyes. I might be blinder than before I left on this trip. I guess I didn’t want to be THAT behind when I got back home and the nights were boring. I don’t know, what was I thinking?

Photobucket

I glare in your general direction!

But now it is time for Psychic Detective Yakumo. Or the sad emo boy who can see ghosts. Either of those titles would work. Because I am mean or something. XD

Beware of spoilers. Like Yakumo being a smart ass. SUCH A SPOILER!



Photobucket

XO What did you see home slice?!

Episode Summary: The detective lady is driving along when she sees a random person in the road. She stops to help and he spazzes and dies. She then gets all frightened and passes out. Then whoosh the coroner is investigating another dead school girl. The popo are mad because the news has gotten word about some other missing girl. In other news Gotou has been FIRED because he doesn’t listen to his superiors. However fired in Japan must mean something different as he still works, just in Missing Persons or something. He isn’t thrilled about this but the newbie Ishii is thrilled to work with Gotou. They get a call and Gotou is like GOSH I guess we will see Yakumo. Haruka is talking to her friend who saw a ghost and wants her to fix it. Or talk to Yakumo since everyone else thinks he has cooties. She goes in the room and is all like hey boy hey and tries to make friends. But when Yakumo says he doesn’t like people who use his powers she fails to ask the favor. She sneaks out when Gotou and Ishii come in to talk to Yakumo. Isshi likes Haruka which might not be creepy since she is in college.

Photobucket

Yakumo trying to be nice? I AM SHOCKED!

Haruka tells her friend that she will investigate the ghost. Okay. Gotou explains to Yakumo that the reporter lady Makoto got possessed by the dead doctor/drug dealer dude. Haruka goes to the river (where the main bad dude has been throwing bodies) and passes out when she sees a ghost. Yakumo goes yep that lady is possessed by that dude and if that is the case he didn’t kill himself. They go talk to the coroner who wants to see dead people too. They talk about how the family has taken the body but has left behind some personal affects. Yakumo manages to convince Gotou that Ishii is in love with him. Okay. They find some keys and a picture to the dead girl. Ishii goes with one key and Gotou and Yakumo with the other.

Photobucket

Yay for junk detectives!!!

I don’t know why but they go to see another doctor, the one who delivered Yakumo. Maybe he is the father of the missing girl? He remembers Yakumo’s red eye and wants to know about Yakumo’s mom. Turns out 20 years ago she tried to kill Yakumo and Gotou saved him. Home slice has not been seen since and the doctor has decided to inform Yakumo that yeah your mom was scared when you were born. Yakumo leaves the room and SURPRISE Haruka was listening the whole time. He runs to the river and wants to throw the necklace into it but Haruka is like NOOOO your mom is your mom and share your pain with me. Yakumo then gives her the necklace for some reason. But then the baddie is watching the same scene and is like HAHAHA fall into the darkness just like your mother asshole. Also he wants to use Haruka now instead of the dead high school girls to bring back this dead girl. THE END!

Photobucket

I think it is Haruka's fault that she is single...

I think I am going to love Yakumo’s one liners the best about this show. I felt bad laughing at the oh Isshi is gay thing because I know that Isshi is going to be treated weird now and I wish animes would show the straight guy not being all homophobic about someone who might be gay liking them. But since that doesn’t happen in real life why would it happen in anime? I just don’t want being gay to be a joke.

Photobucket

Poor newbie cop. He never had a chance.

But Yakumo messing with Gotou’s head was funny. Like hello you saw Ishii taking an interest in Haruka why are you being fooled? Yakumo making fun of Haruka being single was XD. He tried to have a moment of niceness when he is like sorry Gotou I have to help Haruka out today but then he was like yeah junk Detective. So yes Yakumo is amusing.

Photobucket

Very thrilled with his new job I see.

I was going to feel bad that Gotou got fired trying to save people but he just got reassigned. I don’t think he cares. He didn’t seem heartbroken to me. I do worry that Ishii is going to be killed. Or branded a crazy person for wanting to work with this insane dude. It will end with tears or blood. CHOOSE NOW!

Sometimes Haruka…sometimes. Sometimes she is right on the money and other times she makes me want to ship her to the moon. Most of the time it is the moon.

Photobucket

AW POOR BABY!!!!!!

Wait I was going to say something that Haruka said that was smart….but I can’t remember what it is now. Maybe I was delusional or something. But Haruka saying I don’t KNOW you, you never tell me anything. Like….yeah dude. You just met him. Was he supposed to bust out the OH YEAH my mom tried to kill me sob story? Because one that doesn’t happen and two Yakumo isn’t that kind of person. So Haruka that Yakumo doesn’t open up to her makes me roll my eyes.

Photobucket

Haruka needs to shut up!


Photobucket

Poor child killing mom!!!!

Then Haruka is like don’t throw that necklaces away she’s your MOM. Like home girl were you not listening? She tried to KILL HIM. I think Yakumo has the right to be a little pissed off that his mom didn’t want him from birth. So stop being all well she is your mom. Just because you push a kid out or donate some sperm doesn’t absolve you from sins. Crazy people I swear.

Photobucket

Are they on a boat? XO

So I don’t know what I was thinking trying to defend Haruka. She is dumb. For real. She is also full of herself for thinking that she could help the ghost situation. If you didn’t want to get the expert don’t try to make your friend happy and say you got it…when you don’t. You don’t got nothing. I was going to ask why the doctor found Haruka but if he is the dead girl’s father (I am tired at 2 am I can’t remember) then he is probably there feeling guilty or something. Just Haruka is lucky people keep rescuing her. Stupid girl.

Photobucket

If he isn't Yakumo's father THAT will be the biggest shock of the whole show.

So is it safe to say that the baddie is Yakumo’s father and did horrible things to his mother and that is why home mom went insane on her son for having the same eyes? I think it is. Not sure why the mother has gone missing all this time but that is my theory. I am also not sure why she waited until Yakumo was a toddler to take him out but maybe something triggered her or something. But yeah this mystery show isn’t turning out to be much of a mystery.

Photobucket

But think of the poor mom!!!!!

But maybe instead of trying to KILL her son she could have tried to raise him not to be like his father? Leave him somewhere? Maybe she was possessed by a ghost herself. But Yakumo has a right to feel upset about this situation and not be trusting of people. So shut the hell up Haruka. This was very traumatic and I don't care that she was/is his mother. Although it makes me wonder how old he is if this happened 20 years ago...

Photobucket

Oh...I don't think I care about the dead guy....

This week was not very amazing. I was expecting more of a Whodoneit kinda show and all I am getting is emo Yakumo and happy Haruka. Sadness fills my eyes. But yay ghosts I guess?

No comments: