Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nendoroid Petite Lucky Star x Street Fighter Set

More Nendoroid posts?! How many did Tenchi buy at AWA 2010?

Photobucket

Unexpected AWA purchase! Yay for Petite Nendoroids!

If you ask my mother she would say too many. But she thinks spending more than $100 that weekend was way too much so maybe she isn't the best person to ask...

But yes my lovelies. For some reason I missed these girls all Friday and spotted them under someone's table in the back of their booth on Saturday afternoon. Then I saw them everywhere. XD But I got them for 10 dollars cheaper because that is how I roll. So if you aren't bored with Nendoroid posts yet come enjoy my silly camera and photography skills. XD


Photobucket

I really should have done a better job keeping the stands with the right girl...there was anger later. Lots of anger.


Photobucket

I'm going to be honest here people. I have no idea who any of these people are. Or at least who the Street Fighter people are. I am in it for the figurines people. XD But according to the internet Konata is Guile. I think the husband tried to tell me that but I was too busy going WOOHOO figurines.


Photobucket

Miyuki is my favorite Lucky Star girl out of the bunch. I have no idea who Viper is but I love the braid!


Photobucket

Tsukasa is Ken. This means nothing to me. But she is super cute when she is trying to punch people in the face.


Photobucket

Kagami is dressed as Ryu. I think he is twins with Ken but I am probably wrong. She looks the most karate like out of the bunch. Or maybe she is naturally the violent one of the bunch...


Photobucket

Everyone is ready for battle. Three of the four girls my husband needed to put on the stands so yeah. That wasn't fun. Even if I did keep the girls in their correct stand it was still difficult to put them on. So beware of that buyers. Yet they are still really cute...


Photobucket

Siblings shouldn't be fighting at all!!!!


Photobucket

That looks more like a hug than an attack but okay.


So that is my post on my random Petite Nendoroids. I might need a bigger cabinet soon...

No comments: