Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Anime Series! Hakuouki Hekketsuroku episode 1

I should be packing….but when have you known me to pack or leave on time for anything? Never XD But since a plane is involved maybe clothes should make it into my CARRY ON bags eventually. Every single airline charging for the FIRST piece of luggage.

Also pray for me. It is going to be like an average of 40 degrees where I am going. I may freeze. :( Go Florida.

Photobucket

Someone is bringing sexy back....

Without any further ado it is time for the long anticipated second season of Chizuru Sucks at Everything. Err I mean…Hakuouki Hekketsuroku.



Photobucket

The episode of amazing outfits!!!

Episode Summary: THERE IS NONE HOMESLICE! Cause seriously I don’t know what is going on! But the gang is back at home and they got new clothes. THE END!

This episode was amazing! And by amazing I mean the historical stuff was confusing, Sannan was being a douchebag, Chizuru was acting useless, and Saito was hot. So I guess this means that season two will be the exact same thing as season one but now with HOT OUTFITS!

Photobucket

Chizuru...fighting....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Like…this is going to be a dumb question…but where was the boat? Like they were on a boat and the cute little ninja dude died and they flung his cute little ninja body out to sea. Like weren’t they going somewhere? So why did they end up back at home? Or am I just completely confused and I should just nod my head and smile?

Photobucket

Hijikata not eating wasn't interesting so more Saito woohoo! XD

I am glad that becoming a zombie oni hasn’t changed Hijikata. Knowing that he needs to take better care of himself or he will start nommin people really means nothing to him. Or it means get less sleep and eat less real food. Surely this will help him in the long run. For once Chizuru’s over the top caring didn’t bother me because he needs looking after.

Photobucket

Sannan didn't get sexy new clothes so have more Saito!!!

I am glad that we killed off the cute, nice, and helpful ninja so Sannan can hog up the screen with his creepy self. I wouldn’t want to see someone AWESOME on my screen, no no I want to see someone who has been emo from episode 2. And now he is stinkin up season two. Why doesn’t everyone just vote his sorry face off the island already? He has already proven to be a loose cannon. But apparently Heisuke spying on him is good enough protect for Hijikata.

Photobucket

This was totally surprising.

Chizuru’s life was in DANGER this episode ya’ll! I am shocked! I am also shocked that Sannan was the one doing the endangering. And I am also shocked that NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT IT! Like really Hijikata can’t you just spear him now? How many more times does he have to try to hurt Chizuru before you do something? Or if your plan is to let Sannan kill Chizuru because she is annoying as hell why do you keep interrupting him? HMMM people.

So like….Kondou having a high position means he is a sell out or something? I mean who cares what your group is called, do you want respect or what? I guess I don’t understand what all that serious business talk was about. I guess if I was told to change my way of fighting to be more accepted I might be pissed too. Also Wiki is a mean spoiler :(

Photobucket

Um...you have been doing that for a while now...

Okita is still alive yay! Okita is still sick and in bed boo. He is like the exact opposite of Sannan. We want to see more of him and he can barely fight, let alone be a threat to anyone. It’s not fair that he is a zombie oni and is still sick and dying. I call a redo. But at least he is still shown, even if it’s a pathetic woe is him scene.

Photobucket

Oh hi there sexy person.

ON TO THE CLOTHES PEOPLE!!!!!!

Photobucket

Perhaps I should have picked a more flattering picture of him....but still XD

Yeah I am not understanding why they get new clothes. I understand getting new weapons. YAY GUNS! But with all the trouble the guys were having with the new clothes I think they would be more comfortable in their old clothes. Don’t send them off with new weapons to learn AND new clothes to maneuver in.

Photobucket

Exercise video time!!!

That being said WOOHOO NEW SEXY CLOTHES! And apparently haircuts. Also not very necessary but WOOHOO!!! Especially Heisuke….

Photobucket

Too cute for words!!!

MY POOR SAITO! Give him a break, his clothes were the most complicated (and sexy). Like I would be confused with that many buttons too. I support you Saito in whatever you do, I will help you get dressed. Thanks Chizuru for being so….stupid with the situation. I love you Saito, I hope you are the last to be zombiefied.

Photobucket

Marchin off to somewhere...

And the episode ends with everyone marching to some castle. I don’t know, it seems important. Note all the people not in the hot new outfits will die soon. Wave goodbye to them!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O a O
I want to watch this now and It's all your fault.

Christina said...

kittyfo- This is the second season so make sure you go back and watch the first season!

Also be warned that Chizuru is really, really useless. XD