Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday!

To me?

Maybe. Maybe it is my birthday today and maybe I am an old lady according to my brother. Just maybe.

Photobucket

I ENJOY CAKE!

But since the husband is out of town and my family is still dealing with the death of a loved one I decided to keep this a low key day and celebrate my birthday when my husband comes back. So the plan today is to hang out with a friend, eat cupcakes, and watch a terrible movie.

But it is still my birthday. Maybe. Yay for me existing!

Photobucket

Someone make me this cake!

Wish me luck on finding deals in the mall and the movie sucking in a good way. XD I will have a bigger birthday when my husband returns safely and sadness is not such a big part of our lives. I hope everyone has a good day!

3 comments:

Nicolas said...

Happy birthday from one of your readers!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you find a sucky movie you like!

If not you should treat yrself to Otome Yokai Zakura b/c Takahiro Sakurai is the male lead and I think we all miss Luka. And all the prettiness is a good Togainu no Chi antidote.

Love yr site! Thanks for doing it!!!

Christina said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

If anyone is into really bad and cheesy horror movies My Soul To Take is AWESOME. Well except for the fact it costs more for 3D features that aren't there. But still WOOHOO!