Thursday, October 28, 2010

Amagami SS episode 16: NO MORE AI! XD

Another post made with little internet and photobucket being a pain in the butt. Seriously why have you forsaken me photobucket?

But yeah, watching Amagami SS with the laptop on save power mode really didn’t bother me. It wasn’t like OH NO I don’t get to watch this episode in its finest. More like….so it is 11 pm and all the people in this house are already in bed? Psht I am going to watch some anime.

Photobucket

Totally romantic!

So spoilers for the end of boring Ai and a lot of food I will probably never eat because I am not adventurous at all.



Photobucket

We are ready to be slaves Captain!

Episode Summary: Things start off with Hibiki going over some cooking techniques with Junichi and Ai. Then she drags Haruka away so those two can run the festival booth all by themselves. This episode seems really fair…The festival starts and everything seems on the up and up. Until the crazy Tea Club members arrive and are upset a boy is running the booth and that the food will not be up to par from previous years (see last year as these girls are both juniors I believe). They really give Junichi and Ai hell. Then they try the food and all is well. Amazing. Until drunk homeroom teacher comes up…all drunk. The Tea Club was handing out booze ya’ll. Tsukasa shows up and helps send Ms. Drunk on her way. The Tea Club apologizes and moves along. Ai gives Tsukasa some food for “helping” out and Tsukasa treats her weird. Because she is a stalker. The other girls are doing other things during the festival but we don’t care.

Photobucket

Perverted deer!!!

Junichi and Ai run the booth the entire time at the festival and the Swim Club only returns to close down. Also amazing. The pair eat and then run to catch the last bus. Ai makes Junichi climb through the woods up a hill 15 miles in the snow. They end up at the hot spring. Ai packed all their stuff and it will be romantic with towels. They get into the hot spring and all is shy and stuff. Then Ai confesses to Junichi and Junichi confesses to her. AW. And then they both lose their towels and end up kissing naked with deers watching. Because that is amazing people. The episode ends with Ai and Junichi snuggled up on the beach with Ai promising to take care of Junichi forever. THE END!

YAWN PEOPLE! YAWN!

Photobucket

Begone you man!

So despite the Tea Club members acting like total freaks I thought they had a valid point. Why is a boy helping out with the Swim Club’s table? Like hello if Junichi wanted to be in a club he would be. Obviously he doesn’t so why should he have to help out running a table? And he was serving food, not lifting heavy boxes or doing…man things. Whatever man things might apply. So yeah Tea Club your delivery was off but I understood your message. Why IS a boy helping out?

Photobucket

Someone has an attitude problem!

But other than the HOW DARE YOU BRING A BOY HERE….what was their problem? Was that the only way to make the festival more interesting? To create some unnecessary drama? I was not impressed. Junichi is the same age as the head Tea Club member. There was no reason for her to talk down to Junichi the way she did. Unacceptable people! XO And she had some oden last year so she is the queen of flavor and will be the one who passes judgment on their booth? Just not working for me.

Photobucket

Hi I'm drunk!

So if that drama wasn’t bad enough then the homeroom teacher shows up all drunky drunk. At a school festival. I believe this people. I also believe that after last year’s drunky drunk incident the school allowed the Tea Club to serve sake again. And I also believe that students would be in charge of a drunk teacher getting some rest. I BELIEVE THIS ALL! If I was the teacher I would kicked all their asses. Rude kids.

Photobucket

Aren't you kind coming when ALL THE WORK IS DONE?!

So Swim Club? Why do you suck? You stick the newbie to run the ENTIRE STAND while you all have fun Oh I am sorry there were a few people trying to attract customers. My bad. So….why was it the girl who wasn’t good enough for the swim meet whatever it is but she is good enough to miss the ENTIRE festival for ya’ll? How amazing are all these girls? Oh yeah they aren’t. They offered to break down the booth that makes them SAINTS!

Photobucket

Do not mess with the crazies!

Holy crap what was up with Tsukasa?! She is super crazy. Ai hands her that food and she was like oh….should I take it or should I kill your entire family? In the end I think she took it so she would look good in front of Junichi but seriously. Why is she all up in Ai’s arc being a freak and not anyone else’s? Then she was staring down looking at the school….just no. X_X. Creepier.

Photobucket

Totally sweet right?

After the festival all was going well I thought. Ai was eating with Junichi, they took a bus to some location, and Ai was trying to surprise Junichi. I thought after the stupid festival stuff it was a nice change of pace. It was cute. And why is it we finally get a good festival point of view episode and it makes me want the next two arcs to totally gloss over this craziness.

Photobucket

X_X Isn't it cold outside?!

Then Ai was like oh hi here is a random hot spring. Put on this towel and nothing else and you must totally behave. If Junichi is going to make out with soup I am not sure what Ai was thinking. OH WAIT SHE DID! XD But go random hot spring. I would not be taking a dip in December! Do not want.

Photobucket

Short and sweet I guess.

The confession was…nice I guess. The nakedness reminded me of Haruka’s arc but Ai wasn’t a desperate as Haruka. She was honest and Junichi was honest. It wasn’t that dramatic. Simple and sweet. Ai even drowning herself was sorta cute too.

Photobucket

Oh snap, actual nakedness.

And then it got….special. I thought Ai was going to be the quiet/reserved/slight cold. But she has been the X_X one so far. Very bold with her feelings and tactics around Junichi. The shy girls Sae and Ai are the ones who have been planning and plotting to be with Junichi. Only Ai is naked. And….that kiss looked like it could have lead to more. Like the deers got quite a show there people. I was expecting an embarrassed face or something but nope. Time to keep kissing and not minding she is leaning over Junichi all exposed. So….I am sure SOMETHING happened. Just not sure what.

Photobucket

What a future, a few days later!!!

The epilogue was pretty…well not very telling. The next day on the beach? Maybe it wasn’t the very next day but that is how it felt for me. I wish we could see further in the future, that these are lasting relationships. So that was bleh for me.

One really boring relationship down, two more to go. I am looking forward to seeing how crazy Tsukasa is going to be but we have to get through Rihiko’s 4 weeks of BUT I AM FAR mantra. Amazing stuff here people.

No comments: