Sunday, October 10, 2010

Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers

Yesterday a very dear family member passed away. My mother especially is devastated by the news. It came about very suddenly and unexpected. But we are trying to take comfort in the fact he did not suffer and he lived a very long life.

So please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. No concrete plans have been made yet but we could be leaving as soon as tomorrow or as late as next Wednesday.

I am not sure how much time I will be spending on here. I will probably use anime to occupy my mind and keep my heart off the sadness but any posts will be probably be super late.

Just please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

blindability said...

Aww. I'm so sorry to hear that. It's always difficult when a loved one passes away. You and your family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.

Christina said...

blindability- Thank you so much. My mother especially needs special prayer/thoughts. Losing her father has been extremely hard. I am just trying to focus on the happy times.