Friday, October 1, 2010

Fate/Stay Night Nendoroid Petits!

No new anime AT ALL to watch tonight guys. :( Do you see my sad face? Where is my K-On!!? Where is that hot mess Amagami SS? I guess it is too early for any of my Fall picks to be out. So I guess I will have to suck it up a little longer because I am not watching that hot mess of a stripper show.

Today was hard at work. So why not have a post full of Nendoroid lovelies? XD Here are some more figurines that I bought at AWA. Two weeks ago I was having fun and this week I smell like pizza...

Err on to the nendoroids! XD

Photobucket

The boxes were a little hard to open...no longer mint XD



Photobucket

XO Angry Rider is angry! Rider is not my favorite but she does make a cute nendoroid. I think a lot of detail and time went on creating her not so happy self. Still not sure what to do with her spelly thing so we will randomly put it...on the side. Because we can.


Photobucket

WOOHOO! I bought 5 figurines and I got a Rin. I am pretty happy with this. Either version would have been fine but I like her haughty version better than her attack version. I really love her hair, I wonder why...XD But yes she is super cute!


Photobucket

Better view of her awesome hair. XD


Photobucket

Ilya. :( Fail. She really isn't my favorite so my heart wasn't going to be broken if I didn't get any of her. And I got her without her hat which is sad. However she is a nendoroid thus she is cute. Just her face is slightly creepy....


Photobucket

Pajama Saber! At first I was like AW I wanted fighting Saber...but I already have a big Nendoroid like that so it's not that big of a deal. So I should be happy that I got a new version of Saber. That and she is super cute. XD So after my AW moment I realized how lucky I was to get her.


Photobucket

Closer view of the slippers. I know the picture is fuzzy and all but they are adorable. XD


Photobucket

Aw no Sakura for me. But that's fine...as I really can't remember her at all in the series. XD Plus I think this Rider is cuter for some reason. I love her little face mask. It was a bit of a moment trying to figure it out but it is removal. XD


Photobucket

Closer view of the face mask. Rider sees all despite being blind.


Photobucket

All my petits together. XD I got the best deal out of the dealer's room in regards to these nendoroids. Overall I am pretty happy. I went a little manga crazy while at AWA so I couldn't go back and buy the rest in the box but I think I got a good showing of what this series had to offer. Now where to put them....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found out that there's gonna be a K-on movie!!
Don't know when but they revealed it at the end of the credits of the last ova.

Christina said...

Anonymous- I KNOW! I was like WOOHOO more Mugi.

But I really wonder what they could make a movie about. The show is so..slow paced and movies need to capture people. I guess we will see.