Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Psychic Detective Yakumo episode 3

Still no phone call from the husband. Sadness fills my heart.

But I got to see the BEST MOVIE EVER!!! Aka My Soul to Take. It is certainly the best 3D movie ever people. Really you won’t feel like you wasted money at all with the total of NO 3D scenes. Really.

Photobucket

Are you stupid?

Oh this is a Psychic Detective Yakumo post? I forgot. Time to muster up some caring people!



Photobucket

Haruka, a troublemaker? NEVER!

Episode Summary: Some random dude is driving home through a tunnel and is attacked by ghosts. This is bad. Haruka goes to visit Yakumo but he dares to have a life and is out at the moment. At the police station some of the cops are complaining about a random journalist woman coming in. A new kid I guess (Ishii) doesn’t know who the journalist is so everyone is like um she is the boss’ daughter so we can’t tell her to GTFO. Oh I see. But Gotou is like yeah I don’t want to talk to you at all crazy lady. But eventually the reporter lady hands over a picture that has a ghost boy in it. The newbie looks at the picture while Gotou goes to wait for Yakumo. He and Haruka talk about Yakumo for a bit until he returns. Apparently he is not allowed to leave the club room or something. After Haruka is all RARW at him she explains that her co-worker Tatsuya was taking her home through the HAUNTED tunnel and they were attacked by ghosts. She wants Yakumo to look them over to make sure they are not possessed. Yakumo says she is not and tells her to bring the co-worker in. Gotou then shows Yakumo the picture of the missing (dead) boy and how some shady guy in town is probably to blame.

Photobucket

Jesus take the wheel!!!!

Yakumo goes to the site of the picture and Gotou digs up the dead boy. Sadness. The coroner says that the boy was strangled but first he was run over. Haruka brings in Tatsuya and Yakumo is like no, no ghost there sir. But then Tatsuya freaks out when he sees the picture of the dead boy. Like for real freaking out. HMMMMM people. So Yakumo goes to tell Gotou on the phone leaving Tatsuya alone with Haruka. OH I SEE. Tatsuya takes off with Haruka. When Yakumo calls Haruka to warn him she doesn’t pick up because she is having a cry baby attack. Gotou picks up Yakumo and they chase after Haruka and Tatsuya. Tatsuya has been taking over by the ghost boy so Haruka can only steer the wheel. They are going to crash into the ghost tunnel OH NO! Yakumo tries to reason with the ghost but Gotou ends up crashing their cars safely so everyone lives. The dead ghost boy leaves Tatsuya but won’t let Yakumo help him. So ghost boy gets eaten by the mean ghosts living in the tunnel. Sad. No really it is sad. Yakumo pretends not to be but he is bummed. His Uncle and cousin leave flowers and pray for the lost souls in the tunnel and Haruka smiles because Yakumo is awesome. The coroner is having a rough day as a dead girl is found near the river. The grieving dad is sad his dead girl hasn’t come back yet and the creepy promises NEXT TIME! Also a lot of creepy people live in this town cause they are all taking pictures of dead people. THE END!

Oh. I see.

Photobucket

MORE DEAD PEOPLE!!!

So like…are all the mysteries going to be that easy to solve each week? If so I am really disappointed.

Photobucket

You are so dumb for real.

Yakumo is pretty snarky and I think I like him for that. Brutally honest, asshole, sarcastic would also apply to this college student. Calling the cop dude fat/a bear was nice. Yakumo telling Haruka that he doesn’t have to inform her of all his comings and goings. So yeah I like Yakumo’s style. I wonder why.

Photobucket

Well you should have talked to Yakumo in this case.

Haruka needs to stop talking to people. And leaving her house apparently. Because everyone she knows is either evil or about to be killed by a ghost. I think I would like this show better if it had Yakumo finding these cases instead of Haruka being personally involved in all the ghost cases. It probably will get old after a while, what with Haruka needing constant rescuing. I rather her be more of an equal…or at least not a damsel in distress all the time.

Photobucket

I'm surprised that Gotou didn't smack him...XD

Detective Gotou is warming up to me. He is like a grown up version of Yakumo but neither of them want to admit it. But he doesn’t give the reporter/daughter of the boss the time of day and I like that. He treats Yakumo like crap which is okay at times. I do think that Yakumo deserves to get paid but I think deep down Gotou appreciates him. And he had mad driving skills so yay right?

Photobucket

I AM SHOCKED AND AMAZED!!!!

Tatsuya was the bad guy I AM SHOCKED PEOPLE! It was obvious at all. I also liked that Yakumo said there wasn’t a dead little kid possessing him when there was a dead little kid possessing him. But yeah everyone Haruka talks to is evil and or in danger. Don’t do her a favor and drive her home folks.

Photobucket

Come back crazy little ghost!

I wonder about that tunnel though and why the kid wanted to go with the creepy ghosts. Like did the kid not want to move on because he didn’t get his revenge? If so then why go with these creepy Mc Creepier ghosts that just want to eat him? I rather move on than be completely eaten. I think I would have liked that scene better had Yakumo explained what was going on instead of going “I see” and “MMM”. I guess I just feel bad for the dead little kid that is all.

Photobucket

Why so angry?

I hope the reporter and newbie cop have something to do with…something as watching Yakumo be amazing with little to not effort on his part MIGHT become boring after a while. But the reporter lady seemed a little….head strong and the other cop dude seemed a little slow.

Photobucket

Yay for a crowd.

And no we didn’t get to see much of the “main” storyline this week. Just the grieving father offing an innocent girl in an attempt to get his daughter back. But I think the bad guy is going to end up being Yakumo’s dad. Because I said so.

Also I don’t think that anyone should get Yakumo’s brand of contacts. They like to fall out all the time.

Photobucket

I see dead people.

I guess the best part of this episode was the car chasing scene. Made Haruka and Gotou look good. But maybe Yakumo should do something about this tunnel…
Next week…more ghosts. Shocking I know.

No comments: