Monday, October 25, 2010

To Aru Majutsu No Index Season Two Episode 3

MOG PEOPLE! It is cold up here! X_X

I mean….hello. Yes I am still around. The internet connection has been so spotty. That and of course I am spending time with my family. So I am not sure how many episodes I can blog as we are busy the connection is beyond bad. But I shall try as everyone went to bed “early”.

Here is my attempt to blog with one bar people! To Aru Majutsu no Index 2 episode…you took forever to watch with all the pauses. That probably affected my experience of the show. :(

Also having an issue with photobucket. Trying to get the pictures loaded as soon as possible.



Photobucket

Nuns with mini skirts!

Episode Summary: Agnese gives Touma, Index, and Stiyl a rundown of what has to happen. They need to get the book back, Orsola back, and stop the Amakusa Church from using their crazy vortex. A lot to do probably. Agnese tells them to run if things go pretty bad. Stiyl says that doing all these things in a short amount of time isn’t going to happen so Touma says that they should just save Orsola. GOOD IDEA. Stiyl is like Touma I don’t want to you to die please take my necklace. Which would have been romantic had Stiyl not thrown Touma in danger so he and Index could escape. Some of the Amakusa church starts attacking the group. Touma runs and hides but manages to make a lot of noise. Go Touma. One girl attacks Touma but he gently knocks her out and takes her sword. He then runs into Orsola who was trying to escape from Amakusa. Awesome. She is still a little clueless and doesn’t give Touma any more details on what is going on. She does ask what side Touma is on and he says none. He then says that Stiyl’s necklace probably won’t be able to protect him. Orsola is then like WOOHOO I want it then and the scene gets all weird with Touma trying to put the necklace on Orsola without touching her.

Photobucket

This was randomly mentioned....

Stiyl then falls out of the sky like a leaf. Saiji has been kicking his butt apparently. Index is nearby and Touma is like aw you were protecting Index I WILL SAVE THE DAY. Only Saiji is doing some special kind of magic that makes him not using magic and Touma’s hand won’t work. He finds that out the hard way after Index screams NO TOUMMMMA. Stiyl and Touma then double team Saiji (with Touma punching him in the face) and take him down. He is tied up along with all his rag tag team. So woohoo Orsola is back in safe hands right? Wrong. Saiji is like no we are the good guys, Orsola came to us for help. Orsola said earlier she was going to decipher the book and destroy it, which would destroy the power that Christianity has all over the world. So the Roman Catholics are trying to kill Orsola so they can be all powerful still. Touma is like then why was Orsola trying to run away from you…Saiji says that Orsola stopped trusting them but he would never do anything to bring down his group’s name because Kaori would be disappointed. Before Touma could go investigate two nuns come up and are like hi we are here to guard. But Touma touches one of the nuns and she loses her mind. There is a fight with INDEX helping (I KNOW) and it becoming apparently that Saiji might be telling the truth. Orsola is in danger again ya’ll WOOHOO!!! The end!

XO Watching anime without the power cord is hard people. Like it is super dark and my brother tried to steal my internet and oh my gosh it is cold. I have power downstairs but no internet. I have some internet upstairs but the outlets only have two prongs. TWO PRONGS PEOPLE!

Photobucket

...Not sure if I like that pairing. XD

But to talk about the show. Stiyl was trying to bring me yaoi this week people. And yes I do know that is a serious stretch. XD So I am only kidding when I say AW Stiyl gave Touma that necklace to protect him HOW NICE! Of course then Stiyl did use him as a meat shield and he was probably only worried for Touma because then that is one less person to help him out….LET ME HAVE MY PRETEND YAOI MOMENT!

Photobucket

Very helpful my friend.

Index was all over the place being in the way and not helping at ALL yo. Okay I take that back. But she was doing her fair share of let me dramatic and run in the middle of a battle I can’t help you fight. Maybe she would be less useless if she had clothes she could easily move around in?

Photobucket

Wait this was the awesome move? XD

But putting aside that Index did pull out some awesome moves near the end. Or at least one I guess. When there was no other option she was there to save the day. Like hello crazy nuns are we forgetting she is the one who has all the spells in her brain? The bad spells that you put there? Yeah how about we don’t attack her. XD

Photobucket

Behold my wheel!

So the action scenes this week weren’t that amazing. Which is fine for me. I think there was enough action to make the show fun but not enough that I am all bored thinking I am watching Bleach or something. Of course that makes me stupid since I have never watched Bleach before. But there are a lot of action scenes right? So that makes me happy this show has some action/magic going on but there is way more than that. XD

Photobucket

How dumb you say?!?!?!?

Orsola is kinda dumb. Is that going to be her MO from now on? Like oh I am in danger and I am going to sit here and be happy that I got a necklace? She seems weird. And a lot of drama could have been avoided had she told everyone she wasn’t really kidnapped, that she was trying to avoid being killed. But of course she really has no reason to trust any of these fools so yeah I guess that option wasn’t possible. She just needs to work on the being dumb part.

Photobucket

I'm a truthful baddie!!

So it seems that Saiji was telling the truth. Which was a little shocking. It was all a scam people, the Roman Catholics wanted to kill Orsola and he was just protecting her. Or at least trying to win Kaori back. Something like that. In any event he was sitting there and a nun came for his help and he got caught up in trying to protect her.

Photobucket

We shouldn't be fighting at all!!!

HOWEVER maybe this protection plan would have gone better had he used his troops to actually protect Orsola and not fight the army of nuns. I guess if she thought they were turning on her it was hard to actually keep track of her. But it probably was proving her point when they turned up the violence too. I don’t know, I suppose home slice was telling the truth but it all seems so iffy to me.

Photobucket

Wasn't she trying to kill you...?

Especially since it seems like Touma is hugging Luccia at the end. You know the girl who was using her magic wheel to try to squish him? She seems to have issues with NONBELIEVERS touching her and all. But yeah she was trying to kill him this week and next week he is picking her off the ground. Because Touma likes to make friends with the people trying to kill him people.

So we got a nun who holds the power to read a book that could end the Christian rule of Earth. Which…you know is weird. One group says she is kidnapped, one group says group one was trying to kill her, and Touma is like….oh okay. So I am sure it will turn out that NO ONE is at fault and there is a third party involved. And Kaori is super innocent. We shall see what is going on next week. XD When the internet connection is better hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should consider using IMGUR instead of photobucket :)

Christina said...

Anonymous- I probably should. Still can't get any pictures to load. :(