Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Amagami SS episode 14: Junichi really sucks

Still feeling very sad inside. Almost like it’s not real or something. :( But it looks like we are leaving next Thursday and returning the following Thursday. Just continue to keep my family in your prayers as we mourn the loss of a loved one.

Photobucket

So much dumb in this episode.

That being said I am feeling a little lonely today so I thought find I guess I will watch Amagami SS even though I think Ai’s arc started off really weak and I don’t particularly like the show at all. Something to do and maybe snarking will cheer me up.

Spoilers for Junichi being dumb. Or did I really need to warn for that?


Photobucket

Someone is on to you....

Episode Summary: Masayoshi informs Junichi of some hot new girl that works in the library. Kaoru decides to tag along so she can see the hot girl too. They want Junichi to create a distraction so the group of boys at the checkout counter will GTFO. Junichi creates more of a distraction with his don’t make me do this nonsense. Ai sees this whole mess and rolls her eyes at her upperclassmen. She checks out a book so the group can see the hottie (even if we don’t). After discussing the girl’s cuteness Ai reveals she is taking a break from swim club because she has to study for a make-up math test. Junichi actually shows some insight on the correct way to study and he volunteers to help her. There are some random scenes with the other random girls. The only one that really matters is Ai talking to Tsukasa as I think Ai picks up on the fact she is a crazy person on the inside.

Photobucket

Junichi....why so dumb?

While helping Ai study she realizes he is very childlike and thinks he can help her with dealing with her brother. Junichi wasn’t too keen on the comparison and Ai gets to shy to properly ask. Junichi then goes home and reads some comics. When he is late to school and sucks in class his homeroom teacher yells at him. He tries to go on and on about the comics but she yells at him and hits him on the butt. This turns on Junichi and gives him a great idea to help Ai. Ai happened to be eating with Sae and Miya at the time so when Junichi goes to tell Ai the great news all he can focus on are Sae’s huge boobies. He then says he hopes that one day HIS SISTER and Ai will have awesome big boobies. Junichi is confused when Ai stomps away all pissed off. When Junichi gets a clue later he decides, in front of the entire swim team, to tell Ai her small boobs must be awesome because of all her training and such. Strangely enough Junichi survives the encounter and is given brownie points or some jazz.

After school Ai forgives him for some dumb reason and Junichi explains he knows how to help her with her brother problems. See in elementary school he acted like a jerk so his female teachers would give him attention. So if Ai spoils her brother he will act nicer. AWESOME! Ai is like MOG this is awesome, have a present. It is that Grasshopper Ranger thingy morphin time morpher. It was for her younger brother but he thought it was lame so obviously that means that someone who is like 8 years older will love it. Junichi makes Ai wear it and morph/act like a fool. Some younger kids see this and think that Ai is AWESOME! After playing around a little bit they give the morpher to the kids. Ai goes home and smiles at her brother, thinking she has feelings for Junichi now. THE END!

Well now people. This is what I hate about Amagami SS. For half a second Junichi was coming across as almost decent then BAM his true colors show. Junichi is gross.

Photobucket

Run away, run away NOW!

I thought everyone going to look at the cute girl was so dumb. I mean if it was a new librarian I would understand. But it was a student. Someone they would have the chance to see normally in school. That and everyone being all stalker like was creepy.

It was a bit disturbing to learn that Ai didn’t know how math worked. Like more than disturbing. I assumed she was a smart person. Or at least a so/so student. I am not getting on her about being poor in math, just that she thought math was like any other subject. That you could memorize things and you would get it.

Photobucket

Look at me being helpful!!!!

Junichi was almost a nice guy today offering to help Ai out. I really pegged him as a poor student. But I guess that is stereotyping and all. One can be a giant pervert and great in math. GO JUNICHI! Teach them young kids.

Photobucket

Why so mean?

Ai was slightly rude to Junichi. Hi I think you are immature so surely you can relate to him and make my problems go away. Yeah I can see how that might put someone off from helping you. I thought Junichi handled the situation well. He didn’t let the comment go but he still said he was willing to help. That in my opinion was making sure the person KNEW that their comment wasn’t that nice but Junichi was going to be the bigger person and still help.

Photobucket

Thank you teacher for harassing me!!!

Not going to talk about that teacher interaction at all. I just we should just be happy SHE doesn’t get an arc.

Photobucket

Let me count the wrong.

Junichi was wrong by Ai. However WTF WAS THAT?!?!?! First off all he just met Sae. Staring at anyone’s boobies is horrible but TALKING about them? Just no. That is disgusting and gross. Then he is talking about how he has noticed his sister’s boobies aren’t that big yet? GROSS! EYE BLEACH! Now I feel the urge to yell at my brother in case he is half as bad as Junichi. And the icing on the stupid cake is Junichi voices his hope that Ai and Miya one day have big boobies too.

Photobucket

She doesn't count! Apparently she has disturbing genes too.

Guys we know why you watch this anime. It really isn’t geared towards girls. So let me tell you why this is wrong. First of all boobies come in all shapes and sizes. There is not one correct size that we girls all aim for. There should be no disappointment felt if a girl never gets out of her A cups. So stop being douchebags about that. Also please do not being comparing girls, especially friends, in regards to cup sizes. That does nothing but create resentment and insecurity. Would you like it if we girls compared your penises to your friends? Probably not but then again you would call us sluts. So we will never win.

Just note what Junichi did was super gross.

Photobucket

Are you serious?

So Junichi made a girl insecure about her breasts. The best solution to save himself was obviously to talk about her breasts in front of the entire swim team. Because that makes sense. Also saying crap like your small breasts must feel AWESOME is really not an appropriate apology. Are you on crack Junichi?

Photobucket

Please accept my lame ass present as a thank you for your lame ass advice.

Apparently Ai is on crack too because she forgives him and listens to his stupid advice. My brother has been acting like a jerk lately so I should buy him some ice cream to reward his bad behavior. OKAY! And as payment for this awesome advice please take this recycled lame gift. But now that I think about it maybe the gift actually is on the same level as the advice.

Photobucket

So dorky yet so cute.

As lame as the gift was it was kinda cute Ai jumping around acting like a dork. So yeah that was the cute part of the episode folks.

So yeah…I guess this episode did suck. A lot of gross failing going on. But snarking it put me in a better mood and I guess that was the point. Time to go buy cards and travel gear I suppose.

No comments: