Thursday, October 21, 2010

Off I go again

The day has come people. Time for me and my family to take our sad vacation north. I predict there will be tears and sad times in the week ahead. Please keep me and my family in your prayers as we attend the funeral of a dear loved one.

Also, not to be snarky or to undermined the serious mood, pray that these lows of 30’s are like the temperature at 6 am and by like 10/11 am it is at the HIGH of 50. Such a sad thing to pray for a high of 50. But yeah, me and my Floridian wardrobe are limited. Going bring my husband’s jacket and hope for the best. Please come out Mr. Sun.

So pray/send kind thoughts to me and my family. Funerals are sad, I hate flying, and the cold is not my friend.


I know lately I have been posting a lot of personal things. Since I mainly post about anime/manga/figurines it feels a little odd and almost revealing to be blogging things like this. But I do tend to talk about my life here and this is a major event happening in my life. So while I apologize for the overall sad tone in my blog currently such is life.

While I am going on this trip to be with my family there will be some down time. Because these silly people go to bed around 10 or something insane like that. I am a night owl so that might be hard for me. So if I am given my own room and IF the internet connection works with this silly idea my husband thought up (love you honey for thinking of me! XD) I might be able to blog a little while gone this week. If I do blog the posts will be sporadic and not on schedule. But since this fall anime season has been all of whack for me I don’t really have a schedule yet.

So yeah…I I am able to blog (not sure if the videos will load on such a slow connection) I don’t know when the posts will go up. But I will make an effort to catch up as much as possible when I return. Which might be hard since when I return I will be working 4 days straight but money is good.

RAMBLING BLOGGER! So yeah. Stay tunned for blog posts and if not I will see you all in a week. Now I need to go find my gloves.

No comments: