Thursday, October 28, 2010

Back from my trip and ready to blog! Sort of.

I have returned! Rejoice my readers for your crazy blogger has braved the wilds of New Hampshire. She battled crazy family dynamics, a mountain of trees, and numerous cows and birds. There is no place like home people.

The funeral itself was very, very sad. As was expected. My grandfather was a very beloved member of the community and was an excellent father to his children and wonderful grandfather to his grandchildren. The church was packed and countless people told me how much they loved my grandfather.

My family is still healing from this loss and I think it will be quite a while until my mother can sleep through the night without crying. I think that is the hardest part of this all, watching my mother cry and knowing I can’t do anything about it. Just continue to send kind thoughts and prayers our way.

Now on to blogging news.



Well in semi related news I am sick. Like since Sunday I was sneezing/coughy/a little rundown. But when we had to get up today super early for the airport my body decided to give up. Me and the toilet become intimate friends throughout the day. I am sure my fellow airport travelers really enjoyed this all.

So my catching up to blogging might not happen as fast as I want it to. I am still scheduled to go into work tomorrow and to be honest I need the money after missing a whole week. I will just down some medicine, actually get some sleep, and be thankful that my town is not full of hills and curves that will make me nauseous.

HOWEVER I did blog three episodes while I was away and they are nearly ready to be posted. I would have posted them while away but apparently photo bucket just plain hates me. Or Firefox as various other angry people on the internet are saying. So I just need to upload three pics at a time on IE and I will be nearly good to go.

So tonight I will post my Psychic Detective Yakumo episode 4, Togainu no Chi Episode 3, and Amagami SS episode 16 summaries and commentaries. Thank goodness those are done. Also to give the Index post its pictures. The plan was to try to catch up on Hakuouki Hekketsuroku as well. But I will have to see how much food I can get to stay in my stomach and how tired my eyes are. Those episode(s) might be up tomorrow at the earliest but we will have to wait and see.

So tonight there will be 3 new posts but due to my ability to get sick at the drop of a hat and me working (maybe) 4 days in a row I don’t know when my next post will be. But I will try my hardest folks. Because I care. And I like anime.

So stay tuned to my blog tonight for my mass updates! XD Thanks for being patient.

Also I am in contact with my husband so that is making my pukey feelings a little less sad knowing he is okay and I can call him. XD

No comments: