Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights? Happy Birthday Indeed

Nope it is still not my birthday. Thank goodness right after the horrible start to this week when my only joy is an expensive vacuum cleaner. That would suck. I think everyone deserves to have a good birthday or at least one that does not suck.

But no. Not my birthday. My husband decided to brighten my day by surprising me with my present a little early. Well a lot early XD Turns out the husband was planning a little Orlando getaway to visit Universal Studios. Yay Halloween Horror Nights!

Photobucket

I think last time I went it was about Jason and Freddy?

In a way this is going to be another "anniversary" of sorts. When we first got married my husband missed my birthday because of work. To make up for it he took us to Universal Studios/Halloween Horror nights on a later date. This year his work has been not so kind to him. Basically he got off the plane from Japan and has worked almost none stop. It was pretty much a miracle we got to go to Otakon and AWA. I am pretty sure if I had not bought the tickets/hotels in advance his work would have said HAHA no.

So basically this birthday will be no different. Only he is missing all of October due to work. But now that I think about it he missed almost all of October last year too. I think his work hates me! He has missed 3 of my 5 birthdays in the last 5 years!!! XO Anger!!!!

But I am an adult. Or at least I pretend to be one. I know that sometimes you can't do things when you want to do them and you have to wait. Or I am a crazy person and will just call it a birthday month. I do feel bad for my husband though as the next day off he has in October 30th. It stresses him out, makes me lonely, and generally is not a healthy thing for anyone he works with. Bleh.

Photobucket

This movie is already amazing and I haven't even seen it yet. I never set myself up for disappointment!

But I will be positive. POSITIVE FOLKS! Nendoroid Madoka got shipped today, The Thing is coming out FRIDAY!!!, and at the end of the month the husband and I are going to have a weekend at Universal Studios. Yay me! I will pretend nothing bothers me at work as I have a goal to work towards. Pay off the awesome vacuum cleaner and a countdown to Halloween Horror Nights!

My husband has a pretty bad memory. Like really bad. On more than 83290843 occasions it has gotten him in trouble. But one of the reasons he decides to get us tickets to Halloween Horror Nights is one of the Haunted Houses this is dedicated to The Thing (2011). Of course I have been talking about it nonstop for months and watch it every single day. But I would like to think my husband remembered my love for the movie and that helped make his decision.

Photobucket

With our express passes will we be able to make it to all the haunted houses?

So I have some excitement in my life. Maybe I will move on from anger and just feel pity to the person causing my ANGER. I will hope my husband can get through this hard time at work. Think positively. We both have jobs and money to go out and have fun weekends. Focus on the happy. Focus on the AMAZING movie, cute figurine, and a weekend of me being scared out of my mind.

BOOO!!!

No comments: