Friday, October 21, 2011

Fate/Zero episode 3

The birthday presents keep being bestowed upon me. XD I am such a spoiled girl. Still looking out for my Madoka nendoroid. But in the meantime I might have secured another nendoroid as a birthday present. A little girl who likes to eat pizza in a futon perhaps.

In other news my job drives me nuts. Is that news though? At this point it is comical when the horrible things happen. But on a happy note 3 kids told me my shirt was awesome today. I might be 28 years old now but I delight the hearts and minds of children everywhere with my Hello Kitty shirts. So when customers are yelling because their pizzas take more than 2 minutes to cook and the people in charge are nowhere to be found…I smile because my shirts are awesome.

Photobucket

Waver is one smart cookie there!!!!

Looking at my anime list it seems I rather behind. XD Like the next Fate/Zero episode will be out in a few days and I am just now blogging episode 3. Yay for being busy with real life stuff? Or maybe I spend too much time doing random internet things. In any event spoilers for backstabbing and Saber being a gentleman.



Photobucket

But...I wanted them to be amazed at soda fountains and video games. :(

Episode Summary: Over at casa de Tokiomi there is some major butt kissing going on. More like Tokiomi is kissing Archer’s butt. Whom the internet wants me to call Gilgamesh. Well not one else gets their real name sweetheart! But Archer is confused on his role in this Holy Grail War thing. He seems to think it is his and if the treasure is not worth his time Tokiomi will suffer. Tokiomi says to wait and all will come in due time. Tokiomi smirks and says all is going according to plan. Waver was spying on the fight with Archer and Assassin. He reports to Rider what he has seen. But Rider is too busy watching TV and making plans to buy military planes and overthrow President Clinton. Waver becomes frustrated and Ride explains he doesn’t care about Assassin as he was a loser anyway and the real battle is to come. Waver questions whether or not a Master can have more than one Servant. Rider tries explaining the Heroes are parts of legend and maybe some Servants are not single people but part of something amazing (aka wise). Rider seems to know more than he is letting on and decides to take Waver on an adventure. Kirei has taken off to the SAFE ZONE (aka some church) where his dad gives him sanctuary as a Master without a Servant. Then inside Kirei reveals his many, MANY servants who all look creepy and what not. There is decision about how many families saw the “death” of Assassin and how things are going to get interesting now. Daddy seems pretty happy about the plans thus far whereas Kirei is looking all mopey.

Photobucket

I don't think I like her.

It is not time for tears. It is time for Irisviel to arrive in Japan for the first time. Saber tries to be all badass about not caring about planes while explaining her ability to survive horror movies (she can pilot planes yo). Irisviel seems excited about exploring but Saber wants to set up base and be safe. Irisviel says that she has lived all her life in that castle as she is just a tool for the Holy War. She also talks about how when Emiya spends time with her in makes him sad. Saber gets all sad face and decides to take Irisviel around Japan because she is a real gentleman. Emiya arrives at his hotel and is greeted by his “helper” Maiya. Maiya has been spying on the other Masters and they both conclude the death of Assassin is too good to be true and they must be watched. Emiya explains briefly that his plan is to make the other Masters think that Irisviel is Saber’s Master. But then he starts playing with shiny guns and the point is forgotten. Oh and Maiya kisses him. Back in not cheating on her husband land Irisviel is playing in the water and having a nice time with Saber. The nice time is interrupted as they sense another Master. Rider and Waver from up high to watch the battle that is about to take place. Lancer appears before Saber and challenges her. Irisviel is told to watch her back as the Lancer Master has not appeared and it is morphin time. THE END!

Archer is a jerk. :( A hot jerk but a jerk nonetheless.

Photobucket

Go to the store and get me more hair gel...NOW!

Since I can’t remember Fate/Stay Night all that well I am forgetting if any other Servant acted that out of line. I mean it would make more sense if they did. I am here being dead and you are going to summon me and make me go to battle for you so you can win a wish? I might be a little pissed too. But since most of the Servants are very obedient or at least tolerant of their Masters it surprises me that Archer is so rude.

Photobucket

Yes My Lord.

I am not crying any tears for Tokiomi. He seems to have tons of plans in his back pocket. Was he hoping for Archer anyway? But yeah. It might be weird he has to do so much butt kissing but in the end he is going to get what he wants and everyone else can just back off. I am not sure if Tokiomi is a bad guy yet or not since his wish is unknown (or maybe I just don’t remember). I guess I am just sad that this arrogant fool is a Servant. At least he is not killing kids though right?

Photobucket

Apparently no one cares. Not one person.

Waver is not going to last long in this War is he? He has a pretty decent Servant despite Rider’s….looks. I guess one should not judge people just on how they look. But Waver is not too keen on what is really going on here and is like WEEE one down 5 to go.

But Rider is funny. He wants to take on President Clinton and fly around in military planes. He wants to rob treasuries and eat potato chips all day. He has plans and knows when to put Waver in his place without being like Archer. I fear though he will get taken out fast because he has a weak master.

Photobucket

I love how all the Servants are okay with being ghosts and such.

Waver does get a little cookie though. He thought outside the box about maybe Masters having more than one Servant. Rider tries explaining the rules but I find it all a bit weird. Of course it would be boring if everything was flatly explained to use at the beginning of episode 1 but keeping track of all this stuff is hurting my mind.

Photobucket

I think this is cheating! No fairs.

Kirei still has a Servant I am SO shocked. I wonder who is Servant really is. I guess we shall find out in the coming weeks. But yeah it was way too soon for him to be taken out, not with Tokiomi having a grand plan and all. But I wonder if that particular Servant part was squished as a sacrifice.

Photobucket

I still hate you dad. But let me in and give me protection.

Kirei is not looking too happy is he? Daddy is going on and on about these awesome plans and he is sitting there like a stick in the mud. Something tells me he rather be part of the action or not there at all. He must feel like a pawn in this massive game…like all the Servants!

Photobucket

Saber is apart of my Zombie Apocalypse team now.

Saber is adorable in that outfit. And she can fly a plane. Amazing.

Photobucket

And why is this? People named Tenchi want to know.

I wish to know why Irisviel considers herself a tool in this game. I mean I can see how Emiya is using Irisviel as a fake Master. But Irisviel says she was born to be a tool. I am not sure what that means. Like she was supposed to give birth to the real winner? Not understanding this but I am sure it will get explained once Irisviel is bleeding on the ground and Emiya apologizes for using her.

Photobucket

This scene was so pretty. How long will the happy times last?

At this point Saber and Irisviel are having more bonding time than Emiya and Saber. I wonder if that has to do with Emiya being a cold person or his master plan. You know the plan that involves him kissing another woman. Does he even love Irisviel or does he pity her? I hope this all starts making sense later. Everyone seems to have a mountain of skeletons in their closets don’t they?

Photobucket

Is he hot too? That probably means he is a jerk.

So the episode leaves us with the start of the first REAL battle. Saber verses Lancer. Time get some popcorn and watch the sparks fly!!! Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

eternia said...

I don't want to spoil anything, but.. this one information shouldn't be bad.
Einzbern is a family of alchemists (explained in ep01), right? Irisviel is not a real person, but a homunculus created by them. It's obvious that they only think of her as a tool, a tool can be kept in a shed just fine. That's why she's happy to be married to Kiritsugu and has someone to talk to, even if he's not the greatest husband in the world.
:-(
Waver doesn't know that Kirei's servant is a band of assassins, yet. The "Noble Phantasm" he's talking about is Servant's weapon/ultimate skill. He isconfused, seeing the golden armor hottie has so many weapons.

Anonymous said...

"Waver questions whether or not a Master can have more than one Servant", No, I think Waver asked whether or not a Servant can have more than one Noble Phantasm.

Also, I though Assassin was only 4 or 5 but when they revile themselves, I was like OMG, there is a whole army of them!!

Oh about Lancer, he is not a Jerk, you saw how he introduce himself, naming before battle, isn't that a "honorable" act?
I thinks Lancer’s team will be more interesting than that of other master’s because of their relationships. Lancer’s voice is just how I imagined, good job Hikaru Midorikawa. Also,two spears! This is going to be fun!

About Maiya, I kind understand why Maiya has affection toward Kiritsugu because....[spoiler]Kiritsugu saved her, she was raped by other soldiers and later lost her child in the military. [/spoiler]

Plus, where is my Berserker? That Kariya has only about 1/2 month of life left. I wish they could hurry up and give him some screen time before he return to earth or become bug food.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with my spoiler tag? should I do [spoiler] spoiler stuff [/spoiler]? Sorry if it offend you, feel free to delete that part.
Should I use "<" and ">" ? it is confusing, sometime I can use "[" and "]" for spoiler tag and sometime I can't.....

Christina said...

Eternia- SPOILER!!! XD Yeah some other blogger wrote that clear out and I was like X__X oh I see. My memories are bit fuzzy on Fate/Stay Night but does the Grail need to be put IN a person? I thought it was just bam wish time. But I guess it is more complicated than that.

Although they made a pretty decent fake human if she was able to give birth. I still think he should be a better husband especially since she doesn't have much time left.

I think Waver is 1289743 kinds of confused. Probably because he was the least informed person to get a Servant. Well except the insane killer...

Christina said...

Anonymous- I am not too great with coding stuff myself. I don't know how to make the spoiler tags work. XD Don't be too hard on yourself.

That is good to hear that Lancer is not a jerk. We have enough of them in this series right. Maybe I was judging their team based on what HomeBoy Teacher said about "pure bloods". But at least he is not plotting everything behind the scenes and is more straight forward.

I still don't like Maiya. But I guess that makes her actions more understandable. Just don't like women messing around with other women's men, not matter how horrible their past is.

1/2 month sounds generous. In the opening song he looks like he is an extra on The Walking Dead. XD