Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Anime Weekend Atlanta 2011 Swag Posts

X__X I have a lot of AWA 2011 posts in a row don't I? Well never fear this is the last post! XD Then it is back to blogging anime.

Usually I post the Swag Posts first since...well they are easier XD I usually take some of the pictures in the hotel room and have just the Sunday purchases to take pictures of. Somehow everything got switched around. Yay for messes in my living room.

This year's budget was about half of what last years was. Of course last year's budger was pretty insane given the average people tend to spend.....Otakon and the massive adventure into Arizona Land drained a lot of the usual funds. Oh and I think I went to Japan. But having a smaller budget means you are more careful with your money and you don't run around buy all the nendoroids in the world. XD In any event here are my lovely little purchases at AWA.


Photobucket

Here are all the random papers and the official guide for the convention. I usually walk away with way more random papers than this. Guess I am going to have to use lots of stickers for scrapbooking.


Photobucket

Close up of the badge. The 3 Day ones were kinda ugly with the HUGE 3 DAY written on it. XD


Photobucket

Better picture of the SuperHappyFunSale purchases. I spent more here than in Artist Alley. AND I got posters. I love me some posters. Currently wearing my nice and clean jacket that my friend is jealous of. XD


Photobucket

Here are my Artist Alley purchases. Not too much. :( I hope the artist works on making a Fuu and Umi next. I love my little Unicorn of the Sea shirt. I lost my mind and only packed enough shirts through Saturday. X__X What is wrong with me?


Photobucket

Closer view of my new jewelry. XD Love my little dinosaur necklace.


Photobucket

PLUSHIES! I can't walk away from a convention without buying some. But why don't dealers sell Mouton from Sentimental Circus? It is always the bunny and the lion. :( But the dealer with the Cinnamoroll had just gotten the plushie on Saturday so I was excited. His little hat is so cute in the back.


Photobucket

Manga purchases from the Dealer's Room. Again probably would have bought more had the deals been better. Decides to go to the Sanrio store than get more mangas. XO Is that bad of me?


Photobucket

Oppies this one was still in the backpack. I got a lot of random mangas now as I get them when they are on sale. XD Got some gaps now.


Photobucket

My one lone Nendoroid purchase. I thought she was mispriced at 45 dollars so I snatched her up. I didn't get a chance to blog my other Black Rock Shooter girls but now I have them all. Exciting.


Photobucket

My other figurine purchases. Priced at 6 and 8 dollars I figure I could get a few tiny nendoroids. Oh and one random CLAMP in 3D land. Me thinks though as the years go by I won't be seeing CLAMP in 3D land anymore and I am going to have to pay a pretty penny for the ones I don't have yet.


Photobucket

My lovely NOM purchases. I should have bought more of the mint Pocky when I had the chance. It is so good it tastes like Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. Why didn't I buy more? Ramune tastes better in a can than in a bottle for some reason. But rest assured folks paying $2 or $2.50 for a ramune bottle is NOT a rip off. That is actually a really good deal so drink up. So excited for my Qoo. I only wish they had the purple kind. Well it tasted purply but was clear.


Photobucket

My lovely Sanrio purchases. I wish I lived closer to one...but that might be really bad for my wallet. My husband tried to be bad and suggest I buy the ghost purse instead since it was only 4 dollars more than the wallet. Because I need more purses! My plushies are so cute yes? And just in time for the holidays. That is the first Hello Kitty Thanksgiving plushie that I own. X__X Gobble Gobble.

I forgot to take a picture of all my stuff together. I just went WHOOSH and started putting everything away. So that sums up all my Anime Weekend Atlanta posts. Hopefully everyone had a great time and bought fun stuffs. Except for the people who paid 60 dollars for nendoroids. Maybe if we unite and refuse to pay high prices they will lower them by Sunday!!!

...Probably not. But I do want to know how much that dude spent on the Madoka nendoroid....