Friday, October 28, 2011

Kimi to Boku episode 4

So my laptop was all broken last night. Depending on whether or not I am unlazy enough to change this opening if things change it might be broken right now. I was left with the actual computer to work with. Something with REAL keys. Like what is this thing coming out of the computer? Mouse? I think not.

Clearly my laptop has spoiled me. It gave me a headache watching anything on it and I decided to distract myself by doing anything else other than blogging. Yay for being more behind?

Photobucket

Let him be sick in peace!

But I did manage to watch Kimi to Boku episode 4. Because headaches are fun YAY! XD Spoilers for weird little kids being weird.


Episode Summary: Chizuru decides to throw a mixer because that is what young people do yes? Only there is one girl in their group......Surprisingly Kaname is the only on who finds a problem with this. There are minor moments of flirting but everything comes to an end when it starts to rain. Kaname decides he hates his life. But during the mixer Kaname is teased about liking older women (aka that nursery school teacher). At school that random teacher that randomly shows up has the nerve to get a drink out of the vending machine when Kaname needs one! Kaname gets all blushy and it is revealed why. Back when he was 5 Kaname had a crush on the nursery school lady. But one day two high school students came to help teach their class. Kaname was jealous of the boy who caught teacher's attention and had a jealous attack all over the place. But after crying the high school boy comforts Kaname (in a man way) and Kaname wants to grow up to be like the student one day. That student is now the high school teacher who remembers nothing.

Photobucket

This is understand. The crush not so much.

Kaname is unable to go to school the next day as his precious body touched rain drops during the mixer. He stays home to rest but after school his "friends" come over and keep him company. Which turns into torturing. Chizuru decides jumping on him is fun, the twins impersonate him, and then his mom comes in to declare her love for Kaname all the while being excited that Chizuru finds her hot. During all this crazy Shun promises Kaname all will be well because they took notes for him in class. A neighbor friend comes by to beat up on Kaname. Her name is Hisako and is the younger sister of nursery school teacher. She seems a little jealous when Kaname accidentally reveals he treasures a picture of her. Shun and Hisako try to keep the peace but things get slightly crazy. Kaname protests too much as he smiles at the antics of his friends. After they leave Hisako says that their visit has brought Kaname's fever down. Kaname almost smiles but realizes the reason the boys came over were to steal his notes, not to visit him. THE END!

Photobucket

I hates kids XD

Okay folks. Enough with the little kid flashbacks.

When I was 5 I probably had a crush too. On another 5 year old. Because that is how reality works. But I don’t remember folks. Mainly because I was 5.

Photobucket

So much creepy.

But in Kimi to Boku Kaname has a perfect memory. He perfectly remembers every day in nursery school. One could claim this is because of his crush but really folks? Really? A 5 year old is going to talk like that? Actually all of the boys minus Shun are way too mature for their age but that is besides the point. The point is…I think it is all creepy. But maybe boys really do like women who are at least 13 years older than them. Maybe they really do think they have a chance.

Photobucket

Why is he a million years old now?!

The only thing I liked about this whole scene was the high school student being the teacher now. And that Kaname remembers and gets embarrassed about wanting to be like him. Home boy teacher is looking pretty old though. Nursery school lady is looking a lot younger when in reality she is older.

I found the mixer at the beginning of the episode to be special. That is all.

Photobucket

Chizuru has a weird idea about friendship...

Okay there is more. But really special sums it up nicely. I want to know why Kaname was the only one to protest to the crazy. Chizuru is trying way too hard to fit in when most of the other guys are barely over their BLAH of him. Yes mixers are fun and I love seeing the world through yaoi colored glasses. Yet this was all weird and made no sense.

Photobucket

One can never assume.

Although I do like that Chizuru has to question if girls are really boys now. That part made me laugh.

The rest of the episode was devoted to Kaname being sick. The rain automatically makes a lot of Japanese people sick. That is why they must rush home in animes and take a warm bath to prevent such measures. Otherwise they will die.

Photobucket

Would NOT be amused.

While Kaname is a stick in the mud I would have been pretty upset if my friends came over while I was sick and dying and that is how they treated me. Jumping on me, going through my personal things, and hitting on my mom. None of those things would make me feel better and I almost felt bad for Kaname.

Photobucket

This is too weird for words.....

His mom is weird. I can understand how moms feel sad when their kids get older but she took it to a whole notha level. Too high for me.

Photobucket

Why don't you love me?!!?!

The childhood friend was boring. But I am sure she loves Kaname and is all pissed off he is in love with her MUCH OLDER sister. I would be barfing too my friend.

Photobucket

If wearing glasses makes you smarter I am going to do some shopping for my co-workers tomorrow.

The twins pretending to be Kaname was probably the most entertaining part of the whole episode. Of course now that people have compared this to Ouran Host Club everything seems less funny.

Photobucket

WEEEE no one likes you!!!!!

Except the ending. Because Kaname was mad they came over to bother him but childhood friend is like but they made you feel better. Kaname ended up having a nice time and it was smiles all around. Until he realized they only came over to steal his notes. Because these are magical friends.

I hope my laptop is fixed soon. Taking screenies on here is no fun. :(

No comments: