Monday, October 24, 2011

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi episode 3

I had a super productive day. And this time I mean it! Laundry, vacuuming, dishes, and responding on comments that were backed up in my inbox?! All of this while watching all my shows tonight? I feel accomplished. And my house is clean!!!! Go me.

Obviously I am an old lady who is happy about a clean house. XD Going to the movies or out with friends is supposed to be exciting not weee laundry. Crazy me.

Photobucket

Not me today!! XD No work makes me happy.

Speaking of crazy people it is time for Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi episode 3. Ritsu has to take a nap as Yoshino is the star of the show. Spoilers for Yoshino being…special.



Photobucket

Somehow I doubt that....

Episode Summary: The episode opens up with Yoshino and his very tired team working beyond hard. A few days ago Hatori told him that the artist in charge of the colored manga spread this month was rushed to the hospital from being overworked and TADA now Yoshino is in charge of that responsibility. Everyone is working beyond hard and Yoshino is stressed out. He wishes that Yuu was there to help but due to a falling out he has skipped out on this session. Yoshino seems to think the fight is about him leaving trips early to be with Hatori. Takano comes by for a coffee break as everyone has to work the entire day because the deadline is at 8 am. Yuu eventually shows up and takes the lead. The work is completed on time and Yuu leaves, promising to talk about the situation later. The girls who were exhausted 2 seconds ago get all giggly because one of the girls likes Yuu. Yoshino promises to make things happen. Hatori comes back in the room to speak to Yoshino but Yoshino gets all fainty and collapses from exhaustion!!!! Two days later he wakes up at Hatori’s house. He realizes that their special day is coming up and he wants to spend it with Hatori. But after breakfast Hatori explains that Yoshino is going to rest and that is that. Yoshino decides to make the conversation even more uncomfortable by talking about Yuu and the assistant that likes him.

Photobucket

Yoshino IS a bit special after all....

Yoshino phones work later and finds out from Takano that Hatori has to work so much now after taking two days off to visit his sick self. Yoshino promises to make it up by spending fun time with Hatori. Yuu takes it upon himself to apologize for his actions and invites Yoshino on a trip to a hot spring. Yoshino tries to say no but that doesn’t work so well. Yoshino is all like let’s invite Hatori and OH a girl likes you. Yuu tries to ignore it but Yoshino insists on talking about crazy stuff. It gets to the point where Yuu gets in Yoshino’s face and says I LIKE YOU. Yoshino gets all X___X and says he likes Yuu back. Hatori walks in all pissed off and drops off whatever he had before leaving again. Yoshino then finishes his sentence with but I don’t like you romantically. Yoshino concentrates on work all the while worried about Hatori ignoring him. He finally bites the bullet and tells Hatori they are talking. But when he finally works up the nerve Hatori opens his mouth and assumes Yoshino is breaking up with him. Before Hatori can get too lost in his emo trip Yoshino is like NO listen to him. He “implies” he cares for Hatori and apparently that is enough to bring on the sexy times. But cue to the next day Yoshino manages to mess up. Yuu says that maybe he will become a better man than Hatori and win Yoshino. Yoshino is like oh that might happen and Hatori hears. Evil eye time. THE END!

Photobucket

Yay implied sex!!!!!

Yay! No coercion of sex today. Of course….we really didn’t see any sex scenes at all today. But the implied sex scene was happy and full of flowers. YAY!

That being said…Yoshino is too special for words. His Duh personality takes it to another level. I am I just got done writing about Shun being so stupid to other people’s affections right? A little bit of naive is fine but I am not sure how this can be viewed as a positive trait in someone.

Photobucket

I am glad that Yuu was very upfront about this. FRIENDSHIP LOVE indeed.

And it isn’t. Because Yuu got so fed up with off camera he was like SEE YA. It takes Yuu saying the words for Yoshino to get it. My husband is pretty bad at picking up subtle hints as well but Yuu had basically spelled it out for Yoshino and he was like lala not understanding your crazy talk.

But it was very unprofessional for Yuu not to show up for work. If that is the case. It sounds like the assistants show up on a set schedule that Yoshino makes after his storyboard is finished? But given that Yuu usually knows when that schedule is going to be and that he is the head person in charge he probably should have shown up. But since he is a FRIEND things are forgiven and he gets to keep his…whatever job.

So I thought that being a manga artist was cool before this show. I thought all the stories about late mangas due to exhaustion and what not were lame. Just a bunch of excuses I thought. Why couldn’t manga artist get their acts together and put out their material on time. And finish it. FINISH YOUR STORIES!

Photobucket

Are you trying to kill Yoshino too? That might hurt your sex life.

But now I know the truth. X__X And I still love mangas. That probably makes me a bad person. But they get run ragged. Like oh hi Yoshino. Some manga artist has collapsed and is in the hospital so we are going to give the extra work to you. Because next month we want you in the hospital. X___X And Hatori is supposed to love Yoshino. But I guess he knows Yoshino can do it and has to put work first in that situation.

Still there has to be a better way than running people ragged right? I know I have bad time management skills at time but it can’t be an issue simple as that. But money is makes the world go round. Gotta get those chapters out in each magazine and then make some more cash selling the volumes. It sounds like it would be easy to draw 30 pages in a month with the help of assistants but so much detail, time, and security go into every page no wonder it takes forever!

Photobucket

Well they were tired until the topic of boys comes up....

And we can’t forgot about the assistants! They get no credit at all but they seem to be doing a lot of the work. A LOT. But I guess that is like anything in life. I can sit there and top the pizzas, take them out of the oven, cut them, and ring the customer up and they will still thank the owner. Like thankssssss! Not. But the assistants are overworked too and they have less sway with that is going on than the manga artist.

Photobucket

Someone took one too many drama pills today.

Hatori is a little annoying. He knows that Yoshino is way too naïve for his own good. He knows that Yuu is trying to get with Yoshino. So why doesn’t he make his intentions more known? They have been together for a year and all they talk about is work? I would be bored with that too. Both men should make more of an effort (like stop spending your only days off with Yuu!!!!) but I think Hatori with the bigger brain should be stepping up more. Be romantic, be a normal couple. Stop being his boss during your down time and have fun.

Photobucket

Zombie attack!

Yoshino getting sick was X___X. Especially when the doctors let Hatori take home an unconscious person. But I guess it was sweet that Hatori took care of him.

Photobucket

Everyone is so upfront with everyone else.

I am very glad that the “miscommunication” was dealt with swiftly. And by swiftly I meant in this episode. Because obviously the problem had been going on far too long and now things came to ahead. But I am glad that there aren’t going to be three episodes devoted to everyone giving each other sad puppy dog eyes. He was like NO you are misunderstanding the situation….and I love you. I love you=read between the lines. Even Yoshino can’t be honest with himself.

Photobucket

What?! Yoshino is making sense?!

Seeing Hatori look slightly flustered was fun to watch. I can see why he thought Yoshino was breaking up with him but part of the fault lies with Hatori himself. This is why talking is important. Sometimes people think I talk to much but I need to get things off my chest and I want things resolved before resentment settles. Crazy pants. Doesn’t Hatori want make up sex?

Photobucket

Why do you keep saying the wrong things?

But then the episode ends with Yoshino saying something stupid and hurtful. Agreeing that Yuu may become a better person than Hatori. You talk on Hatori. TALK ON. Right into the next episode as it looks like you are still the couple of the week. See ya next time!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I SINCERELY hate this couple and I HATE that they get another episode!! What else can be covered?! They pretty much reached the part in the novels which resolved this idiotic love triangle!! Technically the next part in their craptastic love would have Yoshino fighting for Hatori's love, but based on the preview that doesn't look like it's going to happen!!

Ugh, PLEASE let these two only have 2 episodes this season!! I can't stomach them!!

Anonymous said...

Hey anon1... I'm so glad you said that. I completely agree. These two are the worst part of the show for me and it pains me that they get so many episodes. I enjoy the main couple and I REALLY enjoy Kisa and Yukina. I wonder if their audience testing showed that Chiaki and Yoshino were more popular? I can't imagine why :(

Christina said...

Anonymous 1 and 2- It is so sad that Kisa is left on the cutting room floor while this couple is center stage! It really felt as if this stupid love triangle went on for way too long. It was like Yoshino was understanding what was going on and then forgot about it the next day. Like 50 first dates all over again. Wait what people like me and I am hurting their feelings? TIME FOR BED!

They have a pretty boring romance too. I can't imagine being with someone for a year and the idea of going to the movies is NEW AND EXCITING. Like is that their first date or something? Very sad indeed.

Hopefully Yoshino can stop hurting people because it is not entertaining to watch. Got some dedicated loves there, over ten years of waiting for a person? Geez.