Monday, October 3, 2011

Return from Anime Weekend Atlanta 2011

I LIVE!!!!

Photobucket

Another AWA come and gone.

Well sorta anyway. XD I guess it would be better to say I am back. I survived driving through the backwoods of Georgia! I managed to maneuver around a large group of crazy anime fans. I functioned on little sleep due to said crazy anime fans.

But sadly I have the telltale signs of a cold. Or ConFunk. My throat is slightly sore, I feel drained, and my own personal OH CRAP I might be sick symptom...my ears hurt. Bleh folks. Bleh. But I feel way more functional than after Otakon so I have hope. Gonna drink tons of water, suck down some NO DROWSY MEDICINE, and not push myself too hard at work. And sleep as much as possible tomorrow.

But putting aside the fact that I am a sleepy child right now I had a blast at the convention. XD At least I wasn't sick then right? That is all that counts. And that we made it home safely from the backwoods of nowhere land.

So I have a lot of catching up to do. Need to blog about my trip, do a Swag Report, and it seems that some Fall Animes have started to air. Oh and I need to finish Blood-C. Which I had a crazy yaoi dream about at the con. So I will try to do as much as possible in between sleep and being cuddled by my cat who apparently needs ALL THE ATTENTION. XD

Stay tuned for tons of posts and probably crazy talk XD Also :( No more anime conventions for the rest of the year.

3 comments:

eternia said...

Blood-C is crap all the way. Nuff said.
On the other hand, Fate Zero is coool.

mimi said...

Aww I hope your throat gets better soon! And I can't wait for your final thoughts on Blood-C.

Christina said...

Well late responses are late. XD

Eternia- I think crap is the understatement of the year. XD But I think like some horror movies is so bad I must recommend it to everyone. Just so they can suffer like me.

Fate Zero is cool but slightly confusing. Yay names.

Mimi- I am so glad I didn't get sic this time around. I think my body just hates airplanes. But I would like to think the magical vitamin C and sticking to ONLY bottle water helped.

I have so many thoughts on the train wreck that is Blood C I don't know where to begin. XD