Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nendoroid Post Alert! Lucky Star Fate/Stay Night Cosplay Set

My amazing plan to get all my Japan purchases blogged before AWA sorta failed. It seems like so long ago that I was in Japan yet I have still not posted all my nendoroid lovelies or finished scrapbooking my adventures. X__X Me thinks I need better time management.

But as long as the important things in life are done first that is all that matters. XD Sleeping, working, and having a social life come first. Since I am all alone this afternoon because my husband's job has turned him into a zombie slave I thought hey let's do some blogging and cleaning and other things I have been putting off.

Photobucket

XO I thought these were a unreasonable dream. But thanks to some consigner in Japan I managed to score these at a good price.

In honor of Fate/Zero premiering this week I thought let's start off with our special cosplayers from Fate/Stay Night. Time to take a closer look at Konata and Kagami.


Photobucket

The back of the box....is boring. Moving along here.


Photobucket

I am glad I got these two are a great price as they do not have many parts. Of course there are TWO nendoroids in this box instead of one so that explains the limited extras. They got the main parts so the two for one deal is what people are looking for. Or they love Lucky Star and Fate/Stay Night and this is a perfect set for them.


Photobucket

The necks are a little weird on these two. Probably because Kagami and Konata were some of the earlier nendoroids. They are OLD! XD


Photobucket

I think Konata is a little more excited to be cosplaying than Kagami. Just a feeling I have. XD Konata was pretty much known for being a anime otaku in her own series. So her dressing up as Saber from Fate/Stay Night makes sense. She might not be as serious as Saber. Also just a feeling of course. XD


Photobucket

I think Kagami got roped into playing Rin. She does make a perfect one though yes? Konata is always getting her into random trouble. At least she is cosplaying someone wearing a lot of clothes yes?


Photobucket

This is Kagami's grateful face. Very grateful face. Or maybe she is thinking she actually has to perform magic and is worrying. If I was here I would be trying my hardest to be Rin. Yay for summoning hotties!


Photobucket

I think Kagami's ribbons would have looked better had they been Rin's original ribbons and not Kagami's. Would have made them stand out more instead of blending in with the hair.


Photobucket

Konata is ready for battle and it looks like Kagami is too. Only Konata will probably get bored and leave during the battle or something.


Photobucket

Opps! Maybe not. I think Kagami tried to sneak off and change into her normal clothes. Little did she know that Konata had way more planned for the day. Photoshoots and a trip to the otaku mecca! Everyone must see Kagami in her awesome costume!!! XD I hope you enjoyed my photos. Due to the limited pieces I didn't have that many different combinations but two nendoroids are better than three separate heads yes?