Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nendoroid Dead Master slashing up the place

WEEEE! It is time for another nendoroid post. Because being 3 episodes behind in blogging anime means I have time to catch up on nendoroid posts. Yay logic.

And cupcakes. There is always time for cupcakes.

Photobucket

I see you dark little nendoroid of doom.

So here is another nendoroid straight from Japan. I am surprised how good the boxes look now despite being stuffed in suitcases. I have seen how airport personal handle luggage. I was very, very worried. But yay for nice looking boxes and fun nendoroids.


Photobucket

Without meaning to I think this nendoroid is perfect for Halloween. XD Her name is Death Master and she is one of the characters from Black Rock Shooter. Despite the lukewarm reception the OVA got (and rightfully so) I still think the characters themselves are super cute. Of course...most characters turned into nendoroids end up looking super cute.


Photobucket

Dead Master is a being in the "other world". She takes advantage of Yomi who is busy having a crybaby attack because her best friend makes another friend. I am not sure why she has to take over Yomi since she does exist separately in the other world. Like I said the OVA was not amazing.


Photobucket

What do you mean the OVA wasn't amazing?! TAKE IT BACK! All of Japan loves me!


Photobucket

Dead Master was not on my MUST HAVE list. But when I found Black Rock Shooter at a reasonable price I sought her out as they are a pair yes? Note to all....Dead Master was not very popular in Japan when I went (May 2011). XD She was out and about in the regular stores. But yay for me right? I love deals.


Photobucket

Trick or Treat.


Photobucket

Dead Master comes with a super fun face that matches Black Rock Shooter. I think this face totally makes the figurine worth buying. We already know you is insane. Show me your cute side.


Photobucket

Dead Master and her friends are going to have a talk with my co-workers. Maybe she can get them to shape up.


Photobucket

What do you mean our costumers are awesome? This is how we normally dress.


Photobucket

Don't underestimate the sneakiness!!!


Photobucket

Dead Master has very pointy figures. Be careful when changing around the position of her weapon. Putting on make-up must be fun for her.


Photobucket

Dead Master with a sword. This doesn't look right does it?


Photobucket

Dead Master wishes everyone a Happy Halloween. XD Some festivities start on Friday so everyone have fun making your last minute preparations. Also beware making new friends. Dead Master might come and get you!


No comments: